Tuesday, February 27, 2007

WINTER... At home for Christmas (Part 19g)

Dinner was pleasant but I couldn't wait until my parents were to leave. When my mother finally got herself ready she came over to me and informed me that Elle and I were expected to babysit my brother. I couldn't believe it! He was 14 years old! Elle had been out working as a babysitter from the time she was 13. I was mad... and showed it. My father stepped in and told me, in no uncertain terms, that it was an order.

My brother and I, fours years apart in age, were never what you would call "close". More times than not I found him to be a burden. But on this night he really stepped up. He'd been smart enough to keep his mouth shut when I was opening mine. As soon as my parents were out the door he told us he didn't want us to "babysit" him as he wasn't a "baby". After eliciting the most stringent of promises from him that he wouldn't "rat" on me/us, Elle and I got our coats and headed for her house.

We laughed and skipped all the way over to her door. The key was hidden in the usual place and, once inside, went into an embrace. We still had our coats on so I didn't have much to grab but her coat. We quickly remedied that and as soon as we laid them over a chair headed for the front porch sofa. Elle sort of flopped down at an angle and I dropped in beside her. As I did I proceeded to run my hand up the inside of her left leg. She immediately rolled away and almost fell off the sofa. Seeing that I "attacked" her by grabbing her by her ribs. I'd promised a long time ago not to tickle her and even though I wasn't actually doing that, in her mind the potential was there. She then rolled onto the floor with me following. I can't remember the motions we then went through but we ended up with me sitting on top of her. I was actually sitting on her thighs and was leaning forward holding her arms by her wrists. My attention was on her face as she was screaming at me not to tickle her. After I convinced her that I wouldn't I let her arms go and sat up straight. That was when I looked down at her stomach and groin. I was actually seeing the new "sanitary panties" being modeled. I was taken by just how large the plastic crotch actually was. It seemed bigger than the picture on the box. I slowly lowered myself to be lying next to her. Once snuggled in I reached over and started rubbing her stomach. The panties were nylon on the top so that part felt good. I wasn't sure what the plastic would feel like so hesitated a bit. When I finally went between her legs I was pleasantly surprised. It turned out the plastic was very soft and malleable. But what really caught my attention was the fact that it was warm. I stayed "outside" without trying to probe what was underneath. I honestly don't know where I got the nerve to ask if she were wet but Elle answered my question with one of her own... why did I want to know?

In spite of my past efforts not to show undo interest in her wetting either by words or by trying (unsuccessfully) to hide my bulge, it became obvious that she had a pretty good idea about it. After my question she immediately sat up and looked down at me. I remember breaking out into a sweat. All I could think of was that I was "caught" and was worried what she was thinking about me. I was also worried about what was going to happen next. The exact words are long gone from my memory but she challenged me by asking if her being wet "excited" me. There was nothing I could say but "yes".

I was intensely nervous at this point and was afraid to say anything more. I sat up and as I did she stood up. I quickly followed. We stood there, looking at each other, not saying a word. Then she reached over and took my hand and led me back into the dining room. She stopped by her coat and, using just one hand, pulled something out of a pocket. Then she turned towards the stairs with me in tow.

To be continued...

No comments: