Tuesday, February 12, 2008

DECEMBER... Home for the Holidays (Part 30e)

When I went over to her house after I’d eaten I found Elle waiting for me out by my car with her coat on. She and her mother had a big fight over her being late. Her mother had told her she was “grounded” but Elle just ignored her. In all the years I’d known her I was unaware of any real fight between the two of them and certainly not to the extent of defiance. She was obviously upset. We had tentatively planned to go to the movies but I knew her well enough to know she wouldn’t enjoy it. I figured the best thing was to find a place to park and then to wait for her to calm down. We’d both missed seeing the water so drove over to the sailing club parking lot. I don’t remember her saying anything while on the way. Once there I got out and she followed. The nice weather of the day had stayed around and it wasn’t all that cold out. We got down by the waters edge and she just threw her arms around me and started crying. If there was one thing I didn’t like about girls was the fact that they would cry. I had no idea of what to say or do so I just held onto her. I don’t know how long it took for her to regain control but by the time she did we were both getting cold. We were almost to the car when she stopped and spread her legs. I can remember thinking to myself “why now?” In many cases when she had an “accident” I could get some “play time” as a result but in this situation, as dense as I was as to many things concerning the female mind, I knew this wasn’t the time. I stood there, holding her hand, until she indicated she was ready to walk on to the car. I opened the door and reached under the seat for one of the towels I always kept there and let her try to dry herself up a bit. I was about to walk back to the drivers side when she grabbed me and asked me to get in on the passenger side. To say the least, I was puzzled. I got in and before I knew it she was undoing my belt and unbuttoning my pants. She made an unsuccessful try to pull them down from my waist and so I lifted my butt up and she then slid them down a ways. Then she climbed in and straddled me. I could feel the warm wetness of her panties seeping through my underpants as my “excitement” grew. She immediately started kissing me and she did I grabbed her hips and drew her as close as I could. All of this took less than a minute. I guess you could say it took my breath away. The change in her was almost instantaneous. In fact, I rarely ever saw her take the initiative and, under the circumstances, would never have expected it.

I managed to free my penis from the prison of my underpants but created a new problem. It had been almost a month since we’d been this “involved“ and the feel of the warm wet nylon was almost too much right from the beginning. I was afraid I would come before I could really enjoy it. I managed to calm her down a bit but before very long she raised herself up and then she reached under herself and pulled one of her panty leg openings aside. One of the quirky things about Elle (other than not getting naked in front of me) was that she never touched my penis. I knew by her actions that she was looking for me to take the ”invitation“... and I did. It took some doing to enter her without coming and after I did I remember holding my breath trying not to. I also remember how wonderful the feeling was to have her soft folds of inner flesh engulf me. Slowly, I was able to accept her slight rise and fall. But the duration wasn’t long enough. I knew when the end was near and I told her ”JUMP“ and tried to lift her off me. But, almost in defiance of the command, she let herself down completely on me. I won’t lie. The sensation when I came was unbelievable. I’d never had that feeling before. We stayed like that for probably ten minutes before she finally rose up off me.

She had me scoot over to behind the steering wheel and then she lay across my lap, like we usually did. Out of habit, I guess, my hand went to right between her legs. There was something new. It was sticky. My ”explosion“ was seeping out and into her panties. I made a feeble attempt to go inside but she rebuffed me. It didn’t take long for us to start to get cold so I started the car to get the heat going. Elle still wasn’t talking so she just snuggled up in my arms. I was smart enough to crack a window open to get some fresh air but once the heat kicked in it helped to put her to sleep. I have no idea how long it before I joined her. It was the flash of lights that woke me. Another car had pulled into the parking lot. It took a few seconds for me to figure out where I was and as I was sorting it all out I realized that the hand that was buried into Elle’s crotch was quite warm... and wet. She had peed in her sleep. I woke her up, thinking that if I did that she’d stop. But it was too late. When she realized what she’d done she got up and onto her knees. Fortunately, she had pulled her coat out from under her when she lay down across my lap. But her dress and slip were soaked, at least on the side where she was laying. Actually, she was more concerned about the car. When I’d first put the plastic seat covers on, I wasn’t all that happy with them. But, as had happened any number of times since, I was relieved that I had. I told her not to worry about the car but that we had to decide what to do about her. I was concerned that her wet skirt would get into her coat so suggested that she take it and her slip off. I dug out another one of my trusty towels from under my seat and placed it under her as she slipped them off. She’d pulled her coat up around her chest so I got a good view of her in her panties, even if it was in just the ambient light. Once off she just balled the skirt and slip up and put them on the floor. Now came the job of deciding just what to do.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Tenderness to start with, great sex in the middle, then a tender but how in hell are we going to get out of this mess ending. You are as good as any professional writer. Love it!

Pantymaven said...

Thanks for the comment OB. The truth is that it really happened pretty much as I've written it. When I started this I was sure that some was lost in time but I've been able to muster a lot from my now feeble mind. On some days I have a hard time remembering what happened the day before. :-)