Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DECEMBER... Home for the Holidays (Part 29m)

Of course, I didn’t have an answer. I didn’t understand it myself. In thinking about why I walked into the bathroom in the first place I think it was because I was still a bit upset with her for what happened at Buddy’s. I’d heard what she told me but being a guy, it was hard for me to accept. I know I still couldn’t believe that I’d not seen her naked yet and thought I could surprise her by walking in on her. I was probably thinking that if I saw her naked once that she’d loosen up in the future... possibly in just a few minutes when we went upstairs. Since I didn’t have a real answer for her she wasn’t pleased and, when she finally got up off the toilet, she wasn’t in any mood to head upstairs.

By then I was mad at myself. It seemed like whatever I did it was wrong. Time was running out on the vacation and this was the last chance we’d have to get ”up close and personal“ with comfort and privacy. When we made our way to the front room I didn’t know what to do to salvage the rest of the evening. Because her panties were still damp she didn’t want to sit on the sofa. She hadn’t thought to bring a hand towel with her when she left the bathroom so, as I sat down she stood there in front of me. I figured I didn’t have much to lose so took her wrist and pulled her towards me. I actually thought she’d resist but she didn’t. I kept pulling until she was in my lap.

One thing I learned that night was that an apology goes a long way towards healing a rift, especially with a female. When I got her in my lap I pulled her close to me so I could whisper in her ear. She didn’t resist and, after I finally shut up, she kissed me. I didn’t know if I was going to salvage the evening but I remember telling myself to not ”push it“. We sat there ”nuzzling“ for quite a while. The first ”move“ was made by Elle when she took my right hand and placed it on her breast. Up to that time I has only sporting a soft bulge but that quickly changed. I was truly surprised and for two reasons. First was that Elle had made the move herself. Second was that she went for her breast first. In almost all of our ”playing“, her breasts were secondary. In truth, it was a pleasant surprise. She was certainly well enough endowed (34B) and her breast felt really tight in my hand. Like I said, I kept telling myself to have patience. It was hard after that.

The next ”move“ was when Elle got up, saying she had to go to the bathroom. When she was fully standing she shook her finger at me telling me to ”stay put“ but with a bit of a smile on her face. It was a hopeful sign. While she was gone I checked the time and it was getting close to 11pm. That wasn’t good. I wasn’t sure what time her parents usually came home on New Years Eve but I knew we didn’t want to get caught in a compromising position. I remember thinking that maybe we should go back to my house just to be sure. I knew it would safer there because my parents were always out until 2 or 3 in the morning on New Years.

I certainly wasn’t expecting what happened next. We had ended up on the sofa that where you couldn’t see the stairs. I thought I heard a ”squeak“ from the stairs and wondered what it was. I didn’t have long to wait as Elle walked in wearing just her pajama tops and her panties. Talk about taking someone’s breath away! She walked over and stood directly in front of me with each of her knees on the outside of mine. Looking at her crotch I could see her panties were wet above the crotch line. I didn’t get a long look as she proceeded to climb up on the sofa, straddling me. She didn’t lower herself like I thought she would. I just sat there, waiting. I don’t remember what Elle said but it was something to make me go up and feel her panties. Of course I did and a little bit more. It was exactly what she wanted.

My pants were still on and my fly was still zipped. I wasn’t sure if I should make the next ”move“ or not. I was just about to go for my fly when Elle backed off me and then grabbed for one of my wrists. I stood up and followed her up the stairs. I was about two steps below her on the way up and took advantage of it. Her pajama top only came halfway down the back of her panties so I got a full view of her crotch seam. I remember looking to see how wet they were but with the dim light I couldn’t tell. I was tempted to reach up and touch her but I didn’t.

The next surprise was when we walked into Elle’s room. There was a small lamp on one of her dressers which gave off just enough light to see that she’d turned down the covers on her bed. She’d also put down a towel. I was really excited! I started to undress myself but she stopped me. She wanted to do it herself. WHEW! I swear that I almost came when she pulled my pants down. I sort of hoping that she would take my underpants off but she didn’t. She indicated that she wanted me to climb in bed first. I expected that she wanted me to lie on my back and that she’d climb on top of me. But she made me move over and then climbed in beside me. I remember being on my side and Elle being on her side, facing each other. In a way it made me upset. This is what I’d envisioned we would’ve been like that night at Buddy’s.

Elle still had her pajama top on. I hadn’t realized that she had taken her bra off until I reached up to stroke one of her breasts. When I did I could feel her nipple and it was hard. I’d only felt her nipples a few times but when I started to rub it she started writhing there next to me. I had no idea that was a real stimulus to females but I found out in a hurry. She only allowed me to do that for a short while before she pulled me up and on top of her. While I was doing that she unbuttoned her pajama top. I slid my penis very gently between her legs and right into the crotch of her panties. I knew I had to be very careful not to come. I actually think I lay there motionless for a while just to be sure. I do remember concentrating and not paying attention to Elle for a while. She got my attention back when she lifted her groin up a time or two though. Her panties weren’t all that wet but being nylon, were soft enough for me to get some ”action“. The question was just how much I could stand.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Mmmm, the idea of Elle braless in her pajama top and panties! Major turn on!