Saturday, March 08, 2008

DECEMBER... Home for the Holidays (Part 29i)

We sat in the living room so we could look at the tree. It wasn’t long before Elle nodded off. When I realized she had I made a point of staying awake so that I could wake her after a short time. I certainly didn’t want her to have an ”accident“ on her own couch. But I didn’t have to worry about that as the phone rang waking her. It was her brother. He was calling from San Francisco. He’d been stationed in Korea and had been granted leave that would get him home by the end of the week. It was not good news as far as I was concerned. I could see Elle was excited that she’d be able to see him and I knew she’d want to spend some time with him once he arrived.

Because the whole family was excited by the news the normal bedtime for her parents was ignored. By the time they decided to call it a night it was past 11pm. Elle’s mother made a point to say it had been a long day and it would be a good idea for Elle to follow suit. I didn’t want to hear it but, with our ”close call” still fresh in my mind, decided to go along with her request. When we were saying our “good night” I was able to undo the button on the front of her trousers and get my hand down the front. It wasn’t what I’d wanted but the feel of her nylon panties was better than nothing.

Nancy was supposed to arrive around 10am and I made sure that I was up early enough to get over to Elle’s house before Nancy arrived. I could see Elle’s bedroom window from our kitchen window and as soon as I saw the shade go up I was on my way. I knew we wouldn’t get a chance to be “up close and personal“ but was just looking forward to being with her. Again, she was wearing the pants that I’d given her which made me very happy. But, because the slacks were tight enough to give a VPL, I could see she was wearing cotton panties from the band around the leg openings. Since I wasn’t going to get ”up close and personal” it didn’t matter. It was just fun to be able to see the VPL.

Once Nancy got there I became “transparent” so elected to leave. I really didn’t have any plans for the day but my father suggested I go spend some time with my grandfather since I’d not really not paid him much attention the day before. The snow from earlier in the week had mostly melted so when I got to his house I suggested we go over to the horse training facility. He didn’t have to be asked twice. We spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon there. I even got to jog a few horses, which was fun for me. It also made my grandfather happy. Ever since I’d shown an interest in his horses he’d been encouraging me to pursue it. On our way back to his house he asked if I was going to come visit again in North Carolina during my Spring break. I was so hyped up from being at the track and actually handling horses that I said “yes” without even thinking about it.

When I got home to my own house there was a message for me that Buddy, my sailing friend, had called. When I finally got hold of him he invited Elle and I to go into his house on Saturday and then go to the mid-Winter meeting and dinner dance for the sailing club. It was being held at the big hotel near where his family lived during the Winter. I didn’t know anything about it. I told him I’d have to get back to him. My first stop was to ask my mother if it would be OK and when I did, my mother remembered that she forgot to give me the notice about the dinner. Embarrassed, she said it would be fine to go and apologized to me. The next stop was to go over to see Elle. Even though Nancy was there I went over to ask if she wanted to go. I had to do a little persuading but she did say yes provided it was OK with her mother. Buddy had mentioned to me that his girlfriend, Carol, would be going with him and that Elle could probably stay over at her house. I urged her to call her mother right away and she did get permission after doing a bit of persuading on her own. When I got back to Buddy with the news I remembered that I didn’t have tickets for the affair. I remember him laughing and saying that he’d take care of it.

Elle’s plans to go to Nancy’s house had changed with the news that her brother would be arriving home on Friday. That didn’t upset me one bit although I knew most of her time would be spent with him and with her family. I’d volunteered to drive into Nancy’s house to pick her up and it didn’t break my heart not to have to make the trip twice.

I’d figured that I wouldn’t be seeing Elle that night what with Nancy there. But they asked if I’d like to come over and play games with them after supper. My only other choices were to take my brother to the movies or to stay home. It was an easy choice.

As it turned out it was a good choice. After we played a few games Elle’s mother pulled out a couple of shoe boxes with pictures of Elle and her brother when they were very young. We ended up spreading them out on the floor. As we moved about I found I could get a good DP (down pants) view on Nancy. I was intrigued because I didn’t recognize the waist elastic. I remember staring at her back and Elle giving me a rap in the arm.

Nancy left just before the noon train was due in. Elle’s mother was at work and I said I’d drive Elle up to meet her brother. We went to the drug store so he could say hello to his mother and then we drove to Elle’s house. I spent some time them but left early in the afternoon. I’d only stopped at the gas station a few times since I’d been home but Cliff, the owner wasn’t there. I didn’t really know the kids that were working and they didn’t know anything about the status of the racecar. It was pointless to stay so I went home and took a nap. That night was strictly a family affair so I never got to see Elle at all.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Was Elle's reaction to you looking down Nancy's pants jealousy or more of a "naughty boy"?