Thursday, January 01, 2009

AUTUMN... anything but dull (Part 38f)

I stayed there until she decided to go to the bathroom again. She didn’t “invite” me in like earlier but I followed her in anyway. I’d noticed that there was a pair of nylon panties lying on top of her clothes in her suitcase. As I walked past I picked them up and brought them with me. She was waiting for me, already sitting on the the toilet with her panties still on. She saw the nylon panties but told me she’d put them on when she got up. How could I complain? I enjoyed rubbing her crotch as she peed but I enjoyed it more when she put on the nylon panties. Unfortunately, she didn’t give me much time before she was back to her books. It was nice while it lasted!

It was dark out when Elle got up to go again. As before, I followed her into the bathroom but this time she put her hand up before she got to the toilet. Before I could say anything she said she was willing to wear the damp panties to she had on to dinner but if I wanted her to pee through them she wouldn’t. She said she’d be “nice” to me when we got back. Discretion being the better part of valor I backed off and didn’t say a word. What I did get was a quick look at her bush as she pulled the panties down so it wasn’t like I didn’t get any pleasure.

It was back to the same diner for dinner. We’d looked over the menu on our first visit and had planned out all our meals based upon the prices. The waitress we’d had the previous night had told us that the Saturday special was really good if we liked meat loaf. Not my favorite but the price was right. We took our time and had some fun talking about our future. By the time we got back to the room it meant it’d be close to 11pm by the time Elle’s desired 8 hours of study would expire. I wasn’t looking forward to it at all. But Elle was true to her word and as soon as we got back to the room she headed for the bathroom. What I didn’t realize was that she’d “leaked” when she got out of the car. By the time she sat on the toilet she was peeing full force. But, even though I was “late to the party”, the feeling of her warm pee though the two pair of panties had me “ready”. The problem was that I knew she’d make me wait until her study time was up. It was going to be a loooooonnnnnnggggg two hours!

She was really on me for not having done much real studying so I made the effort, sitting at the desk with my back to her so I couldn’t see her. I actually accomplished something and when I turned to tell her found her asleep. When I got up I looked to see if she’d wet and she hadn’t but I felt I should wake her before she did. I climbed onto the bed on my side and snuggled up next to her. I startled her and she let out a funny little sound. She immediately turned towards me. By then I was “ready“. I ”plugged in“ between her legs and into the crotch of her panties and we started kissing. It couldn’t have been more that a minute before I felt my leg getting very warm. I was ”working“, back and forth into her crotch and was very close to coming. She rolled away which was a good thing. She grabbed the towel that was under her and stuffed it between her legs. I watched her as I caught my breath. She looked back at me and apologized. I wanted to say that there was nothing to apologize for but I didn’t. While she sat there I went to the bathroom and got another towel and lay it on the bed next to her. Then I stood in front of her and took the towel from her gesturing for her to stand up. While she did I turned the light out on the night stand next to the bed. Then I peeled the wet panties off of her. It was the first time she’d ever let me do that and I can tell you that I was really excited.

I had her lay down on the bed (on the towel) and then sat on her upper thighs, staring down at her. The only thing wrong was that I’d not thought to take her bra off and when I bent over to nuzzle her breasts she realized it and helped me out. The next few minutes were a whole new experience for me. I hadn’t realized how sexually stimulating kissing a females breasts are to them. I sure found out!

It turned out that that whole episode was the best that I’d experienced. It was all so natural. The breast kissing led to me just sliding down on top of her and then she guided my penis right into her. It was so easy and natural... and wonderful. She didn’t have an orgasm but she did get pretty ”wound up”... and I managed to hold up for a fair amount of time. When we were through we both fell asleep for a short time. I woke up first as I’d ended up with an arm under me in an awkward position. neither of us felt like getting up to shower but Elle wanted her “package” on. I’d never changed a baby’s diaper but I felt funny putting her panties on while she was lying there in bed. I got the sanitary napkins and Elle placed them the way she wanted them. As I got the plastic panties and turned out the light I saw that it was after midnight. Elle went right to sleep but I lay awake, snuggled next to her, thinking of what it would be like to be married and to be able to do what we’d just done every night. I know it was a long time before I finally fell asleep.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Sounds like a wonderful and memorable evening. Happy New Year PM!