Sunday, January 04, 2009

AUTUMN... anything but dull (Part 38g)

We hadn’t set the alarm for Elle to get up and use the toilet when I turned the light out. We both woke up at about the same time and Elle said she was wet. I put my hand between her legs and found a nice warm mass through the plastic. She wanted to get up but I wouldn’t let her. I rolled her over on top of me and I could feel the warmness on my groin. We stayed that way for a while before rolling out of bed. The first thing we did was to see just how wet the bed was after all our “activity”. It wasn’t as bad as the previous morning and, surprisingly, we didn’t get anything on the mattress. I remember thinking what the lady who had praised us when we checked in would think of us if she saw what we’d done to her sheets and towels.

When we showered we had to use the hand towels to dry ourselves off since we’d used all the bath towels up on the bed. We both had to “air dry” a bit before we got fully dressed. That was OK by me because I got to see Elle in just her bra and panties as she walked around collecting her panties that we'd and hung all around the room and in the closet. The cotton ones were still damp so I took one of the chairs over by the heat vent and draped them so they might be dry by the time we left.

I really didn’t even want to think about leaving. Everything had gone so much better that I’d dreamed that I didn’t want it to end. But Elle was getting “antsy” about her upcoming exams and wanted to get back early so she could do a review with some of her classmates back at the sorority. I, too, had to be back fairly early as “Hell Week” for the pledges at the fraternity was to start at 6pm and all the “Brothers” were required to be there. Check out time was noon and I was hoping to stay until then. That would get Elle back in mid afternoon and me back just in time.

Before we left for breakfast I did a quick count of my money. I needed gas and that left enough for one good meal. We decided to go for a good breakfast and then hope that there might be some leftovers at Elle’s sorority. There usually were on Sunday's when some of the girls took off for the weekend. We headed back to the same diner. Elle had agreed that we would stay provided we spent the time studying when we got back from eating. I could only hope that she’d strip again when we got back. All through breakfast that was all I could think about.

It wasn’t to be. When we returned to the room Elle was “all business”. We packed our clothes and then sat down to study. The only “liberty” Elle allowed me was when she used the toilet just before we left. She didn’t wipe and then let me rub her panties... but only for a few seconds. They were nylon so it felt really good. She’d decided to wear a modified “package” for the trip home. I got to watch her as she added a pair of the Nazareth heavy cotton panties with a sanitary pad and the sanitary panties over them. It was interesting to watch her do that, for sure.

The weather had been nice up until the time we left and then it got cloudy and windy. When I stopped so Elle could use a rest room it started to rain. That was not good as the windshield wipers in the Merc were not very good. I ended up missing a turn and going about 30 or so miles out of our way. That, and the fact that I couldn’t drive the speed limit because of the rain, we ended up back at Elle’s sorority almost an hour after she/we wanted to. During this last part of the trip we hardly talked at all. I was concentrating on trying to see through the windshield and Elle was too. She was extremely nervous and I remember her asking, more than once, how I could see anything. As I carried her bags up to the sorority she told me she was glad she’d put on the “package”. I didn’t have the opportunity to ask her exactly what she meant as her roommates were waiting for her. I could only guess. I also had to get going right away to be able to be back to my fraternity in time for the start of “Hell Week”. Our weekend ended with just a peck on her cheek... but it was still an unbelievable weekend.

I’m not sure if “Hell Week” wasn’t almost as hard on the “brothers” as it was on the pledges. It sure was on me. The fraternity plan was to keep the pledges up and awake for at least 52 hours straight. The brothers had assigned rotating four hour shifts. I concentrated on the three pledges that I’d focused on because I didn’t like their attitude. I ended up being a “hard nose” to a few others as well. When the 52+ hours were up and the actual initiation took place I almost “black balled” all three but chickened out. None of the brothers could remember the last time that a pledge had been denied. I remember how glad I was that the whole process was over and that I could get some real sleep. I decided to “crash” in the bunk of the house president as he was away attending a funeral of a family member. It turned out to be a mistake. A BIG mistake!

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Uh oh! I'm wincing thinking about what might have happened after you slept in the wrong bed! Did the motel people give you any trouble when you checked out?

Pantymaven said...

We had paid in advance so I never had to face the grumpy old man or his lovely wife when we left. I actually did feel badly but nothing got on the mattress so I didn't feel guilty.