Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE REST OF THE FALL SEASON... fairly quiet (Part 39a)

I did not realize how much the pneumonia took out of me. As I tried to get back to doing normal things I found myself continuing to get tired. I was eating well but not gaining weight. My first day back at classes was brutal. By my last class I was exhausted. I called Mrs T and apologized for not being able to come and do the pie deliveries. I even went back to the infirmary around mid week to find out if I was still sick. The doctor told me that it was fairly common but the fact that I was so thin to begin with and had lost weight was the real reason. My goal for the week was to be able to get over to see Elle. On Friday, after supper, I went back to my room and went to sleep wanting to be as strong as possible for going to see Elle. I was awake before dawn but I waited until after eating a good, big breakfast before leaving. I felt good... and excited.

I ended up parking on the side street that ran up the hill to the campus. As I’ve mentioned, it actually ran off at at angle from the street that Elle’s sorority and other sororities and fraternities were located. As I walked down the hill I saw the stairway down into one of the yards that I'd seen in an earlier visit. I remembered that it appeared that it led down to the back yard of one of the sororities. I thought to myself that it would be a good short cut both going to and coming from Elle’s sorority. When I got down to the bottom of the hill and started walking towards Elle’s, I confirmed that it was in the back yard of the sorority closest to town. I wondered if I could use them some night to save about five or six minutes of time. While I was checking it out I took a look at the adjoining property. The driveways for each were side by side and separated by a boxwood hedge. I stored it in my memory bank for future reference.

I had to wait over an hour for Elle to get back from her classes. She must’ve told everybody that I’d been sick because almost everybody that saw me came over and said how good it was to see me again. I was a bit embarrassed but it did make me feel good. Even Mrs M, the housemother came over and she surprised me by inviting me for lunch. THAT, I was told, was a first! When I first saw Elle she was with some other girls and as much as I wanted to go up and hug and kiss her, I couldn’t. I had to wait until later.

I really didn’t have a “plan” for our afternoon because I wanted to see how I felt. Elle helped me make the decision by telling me she’d promised to help one of her roommates finish a project. She said it wouldn’t take long and we could all go down to the “game room” in the basement. Even though I felt good I actually fell asleep while they were working. It was mid afternoon when I woke up and I found Elle sitting beside me, reading. There was nobody else there which, for a Saturday, was rare. It was the last home football game and a lot of the girls had gone. Even though Elle didn’t really like to “snuggle” down there she did on this occasion. It had been three weeks since we’d had that wonderful weekend. She lay across my lap on her right side. After a nice long kiss I slid my hand up under hes skirt and between her legs. We’d done this so many times up in the Student Union lounge we had it figured out so that if someone walked in on us they wouldn’t really know where my hand was. She would prop her left leg up against my shoulder and then “tent” her skirt so as to hide my arm. I had hoped that she’d be wearing just nylon panties and I was pleased that she had. The only problem was that she wouldn’t let me inside the leg openings of her panties. I reminded myself to just have patience.

Even with that bit of disappointment it was nice to hold her close to me and to feel her body next to mine. We stayed that way until we heard some voices. Elle popped up and told me she’d be right back. I guessed that it was time for a bathroom break for her and was right. Having that nap really revived me. When it was time for supper I was hungry. I won’t say I was ‘flush“ with money but having done absolutely nothing for two weeks meant I had more money than was usual. I offered to take her to the Sugar Bowl which I knew she liked. Then it was my plan that after we ate we’d go park on the hill looking down at the town.

It turned out the Sugar Bowl looked to be a bad idea. With the football game there were a lot more people in town than usual, especially for a Saturday night. We walked in to find a line of people waiting to be seated. We were just about to walk out when one of Elle’s roommates from the previous year, Dee, saw us and told us we could eat with her and her boyfriend. Dee was like so many of the girls in Elle’s sorority, sort of plain looking and with a bland personality. I hadn’t seen (or noticed) her all Fall. The one thing I remembered from the previous year was that I could usually see a good VPL even when she wore a skirt. She liked straight skirts and they were always tight. Even when she wore wool slacks I could see the indentations where the leg elastics of her panties were. It was a pretty boring time so some of my thoughts during the meal were on just what kind of panties she wore.

To be continued...

No comments: