Tuesday, January 13, 2009

AUTUMN... anything but dull (Part 38i)

When Mrs T came to pick me up I had to ask her to take me to my room downtown. The only clothes I had were the ones the guys who had rescued me had dressed me in to take me to the infirmary. I grabbed some underwear, a few shirts and a pair of khakis and we were on our way. Even though I was really tired I was looking forward to staying at the T’s. As we went up the porch stairs to the house Mrs T noted how tired I looked and suggested that it might be wise for me to take a nap. I knew she was right so didn’t protest. Joanne was reading in the living room when we walked in. I remember the shocked look on her face when she saw me and I remember her asking if I was OK. Mrs T led me upstairs and, since I’d stayed there one night the previous year when I’d gotten snowed in, I recognized it. Mr and Mrs T had the bedroom to the right at the top of the stairs and Joanne’s was right across from them. The bathroom was at the end of the hall and the room I’d slept in was to the left of it. Even though I was very tired I remember hoping that Mrs T would turn to the right. I’d been fortunate enough to get to peek into the panty drawer in the room to the left and even though I”d found nothing special I still wanted the chance to peek into the drawers in the other room. Luck was with me. As we walked in I saw three piles of clothes on the bed. Mrs T quickly swept them up in her arms and put them into the chest of drawers at the foot of the bed. She explained that the oldest daughter, Maryann, now graduated from college, was working in the nearby city to the Northeast of them and would usually make a quick visit home each weekend. When she did she’d bring her laundry and she’d been there that weekend. I asked if she ever stayed and remember Mrs T smiling when she said that she didn’t. I asked why and she, with the smile still on her face, explained that Mr T would put her to work if she did. Having watched Mr T ”push“ Mrs T and Joanne, I understood.

I didn’t do anything but take off my shoes and lie down. I went sound asleep. When I woke it was almost dark. It took me a minute to realize where I was and when I did the first thought I had was the chest of drawers. Reason took hold and I thought it would be better to wait until I knew no one was in the house. It was hard though because I was sure I’d seen some panties in the mix. I felt much better but wasn’t ready to run a marathon.

There was no one around and a quick look at the clock told me they were doing the milking chores. I’d asked Mrs T if I could phone Elle when we were on the way to the house and she said it was OK. I was just too tired when we got there so thought this would be a good time. As you can imagine she was very relieved to hear my voice. I have no idea how long we talked but when I heard Joanne in the kitchen I knew it was time to hang up. Joanne came in but she was reluctant to talk with me. It seemed like all she wanted to do was to stare at me. Dinner was much better and even Mr T participated in the conversation, even if it was more of an editorial about the immaturity of college students. After supper it was a little television and then we were on our way to bed at around 9pm. I was ready, for sure and the T’s had to be up at 5am for chores. As soon as I walked into my room my eyes went for the chest of drawers. I just had a feeling that there were some really nice panties in there but, again, reason took hold and I knew I had to wait.

With the bathroom right outside my door I heard the family when they got up in the morning. Again, the chest of drawers and what lay inside them took over my thoughts. I was almost ready to take the plunge but if I did I was going to have to turn on the light. I got a little paranoid worrying that if they saw a light on they might think something was wrong with me and Mrs T might come back in to check. Reluctantly, I waited.

When I heard noise in the kitchen I went downstairs. Mrs T made me breakfast and Joanne started in on her pie making for the day. While I was still eating Mrs T left to get some supplies for Joanne. I knew Mr T was in the barn until at least lunch time so I decided that I could wait no longer. I don’t remember what I told Joanne but I headed back upstairs. When I shut the door my heart was pounding. I pulled open the drawer and saw two piles of clothes. It was obvious which one had the ”treasures“. I pulled it out and onto the bed. There were a few bras on top but I saw what was underneath. In spite of my excitement I had the presence of mind to take the first pair and look at how Mrs T had folded it so that when I was finished I could put it back the right way. In fact, I did just that... even before inspecting them. Satisfied that I could do it I took each of the six pair and lay them out on the bed. I remember that I was almost shaking. There were two pair that caught my attention immediately. One of them was that fanciest pair of panties I’d ever seen. I picked them up off the bed to see who made them. I don’t know if it was the fact that I was so impressed with the look of them but when I touched them it seemed like they felt silkier than any others that I’d ever felt. The label was like none I’d ever seen before in both the name and how it was made. The label read Gotham Gold Stripe and it wasn’t printed. It was actually embroidered and with gold colored thread to boot. I’d never seen that name before and oh how I wanted those panties!

I put them back on the bed and picked up the second prettiest pair. They were also made by Gotham. I was now intrigued. Looking at all six, laid out on the bed, it was obvious that the two pair of Gotham panties were the newest. They were bright white and basically no staining in the crotch area. My deductive powers came up with the idea that the daughter had recently bought them... but where. I’d taken so long on those two that I began to worry that Joanne would start to wonder where I was so I folded them all up, in the order that they’d been in, and placed them, along with the bras, back in the drawer. I actually felt like I was out of breath when I closed the drawer.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Ah the thrill of taking a chance. When you are doing something that would really screw you up it makes it all the more intense.

badside said...

I wonder if you could even breathe with all that excitement! Your heart must have been pounding!