Monday, January 19, 2009

AUTUMN... anything but dull (Part 38k)

Other than that little bright spot the rest of the day was pretty boring. I made it through by planning for the next day and my ”attack“ on Joanne’s panty drawer. It couldn’t come soon enough. I was excited enough to have a wet dream that night and the realization of that was very embarrassing. So much so that I couldn’t get back to sleep after discovering it. I heard the T’s in the bathroom and then had to impatiently wait for daylight. I was actually a little early. Because it was dark when they all went downstairs the shades were still down. That is, all but the one in the hall. I didn’t dare turn on a light so I had to wait until there was a little more daylight. I knew exactly which drawer was the target and I swear I could hear my heart pounding when I finally pulled it open.

It was like nothing had changed since the last time I’d peeked inside. There was no order to anything. Socks, bras and panties all mixed together. I rooted through the pile on the right and pulled out a few panties and stepped into the hall and to the window. They were all white and well worn as the waist elastics were stretched. I was disappointed. When I’d seen them on the washline they looked fine. I retreated back into the room and grabbed another pile from the other side of the drawer. There were two pair and these were both cotton. They were in much better shape but the labels didn’t tell me anything other than they were 100% cotton and were size 5. More disappointment. I gave up and went back down the hall. Just as I was about to turn into my room I decided to turn right and into the other sister’s room. I really wasn’t expecting much when I pulled the drawer open that I knew held her panties, at least when I’d stayed there. The piles were orderly even though there didn’t appear to be as much stuff as the last time I’d ”peeked“. I figured that they were the same as before but I did pick up the top pair and walked into the bathroom with them. They appeared to be in good shape and when I opened them up to inspect them I had an idea why they were in the drawer. There were blood stains in the leg elastics. Other than that they looked almost new. The label read Globe, just as the old panties I found in my room did. Then it came to me why the name seemed familiar the other morning. They were size 6, a size larger than Joanne wore and a size larger than I’d found in my room. But when I went to put them back I did check the next pair in the stack and found they also were made by Globe but were size 5. Then I remembered when I’d met her during the Summer and had noted that she was a little more ”solid“ than Joanne. To me that meant the size 5’s were too small and she probably wouldn’t be wearing them. I put them in my pocket and, breathing hard, walked back into my room to wait until I heard sounds from downstairs.

I guess knowing that I had a ”trophy“ in my pocket I figured that it was time to ”cool it“. The last thing I wanted to do was to mess up my relationship with the T’s. As boring as it had become it was still better than going to classes but I did miss some of my friends at the fraternity. I ended up spending a good bit of time actually studying over the next two days. I did keep my eyes open for any ”peeks“ but ”behaved“ myself otherwise. Feeling better and better I contacted the doctor and set up an appointment with him at the Infirmary on Thursday. Mrs T dropped me off there when she was making the pie deliveries. He didn’t want me to go back to classes until Monday but gave me the OK to resume ”non physical“ activities. I thought that’s what I’d been doing. I decided that it was time for me to get back to my friends so told Mrs T. She persuaded me to at least stay for dinner and she would take me back afterwards. In spite of my pledge to myself not to go into the panty drawer. I just couldn’t resist one last look at the fancy panties when I went to get my clothes. I remember looking at them longingly and wanting to take one so badly... but I didn’t.

Mrs T. left me off at the Fraternity since that was where my car was. The one thing I wasn’t looking forward to was running into the guys who had thrown me into the lake. As I said earlier, three of them had been put on probation by the school and the house was put on social probation which meant the we couldn’t have any alcoholic beverages or females in the house. When I walked in I got a rather cool reception from some of the brothers. I looked up some of the guys in the ”Unholy Alliance“ and at least they made me feel welcome even though they could no longer drink on their room.

I really wanted to go see Elle but, using good judgment for once, decided to wait until I was really better. When I called I could hear the disappointment in her voice but, realistically, we both knew it was the right thing. She made me promise not to do anything stupid like go out drinking with the guys. It was an easy decision because, for some reason, I had no desire to drink at all. I ended up keeping a low profile the whole weekend. As I remember it I spent a good bit of time thinking about all the panties I’d seen and had my hands on over the past week. In writing this I'm somewhat amazed that I didn't made any attempt to peek as Mrs T's panty drawer. The only reason that I can think of was that I so respected her for all the things she did for me that I knew it wasn't right and would be disrespectful. What I did wasn't right either but for some reason it was different. Does that make any sense?

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Must have been hard not to pull that trophy out and look at it over and over!