Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A NEW YEAR... and turning bad early (Part41c)

I was back on Saturday. The only thing I could think of was to have the girls contact the placement office back at their college on Monday to see if the other house that had been approved for them was still available. In the meantime we found the town Library and retreated there so they could get started on preparing for their first classes on Monday. They didn’t want to go back to their room at “The Stalag”. It was a long day. One thing that had changed, at least for me, was that Teresa wasn’t as much of an annoyance as she’d seemed to be the first time I’d met her. It was probably because I felt sorry for her situation.

The call to the college didn’t solve the problem for the girls but some of the teachers at their school felt sorry for their situation and took them under their wings. Elle and Theresa became inseparable. Where there was one there was the other. That became another annoyance to me. Selfishly, since there wasn’t any place for Elle and I to go and to be alone I decided to limit my visits to just Saturday nights. But my "date" was with the two of them.

Back at my college it was the fraternity rush week where the freshmen would visit and we'd make our selections for the new members. I was now a full time member of “The Mob“. Drinking became the main attraction... afternoon, evening and night. We didn't partake in much of the formal rush activities and I think the rest of the fraternity was glad we didn't. I went to all my classes but assignments and study were neglected. I rationalized my behavior by telling myself that if Elle’s situation had been better I would’ve been 20 miles South and visiting with her anyway. I was no longer delivering Joanne's pies so had even more time to devote to "The Mob". Over Christmas Joanne had gotten a boy friend who was more than willing to assume the delivery job. I did meet him and became interested in the relationship as the boy was another that the local school had decided wasn't worthy of being taught. He didn't impress me as unteachable. For some reason it bothered me just as Joanne's situation had when I first met her.

I had mentioned that the Administration at my college had changed and one of the new things they instituted was aligning our vacation and activities schedule to be similar with Ivy League schools. The most noticeable thing was the moving up of Winter House Party to be in February. The students were in agreement with the move because it meant we would still be into Winter and there would be less chance of warm weather disruptions to outside activities. Personally, I was excited because it would mean that I could get Elle away from Teresa and ”The Stalag“. I was even so bold as to think we could reprise our October weekend. But being a ”dreamer“ means having many disappointments. This was to be another.

Elle was never a big fan of House Party weekends. Since she didn’t drink or smoke she looked at them as nothing more than a drunken orgy. I enjoyed them for the fact that I could usually get some really sneaky peeks at panties but, in truth, it was an expense that was hard for me to justify. I broached the subject of another ”special weekend“ like we had in October but Elle had some extra curricular commitments at her school that would’ve made it difficult. On a whim I put my name in to be one of the three bartenders at the fraternity for both Friday and Saturday nights and got it. This was an opportunity to make about $30. (We would buy the cheapest whiskey, put it in empty, more expensive whiskey bottles and then sell shots) I also wanted to attend the hockey game. The fraternity had it’s first varsity hockey player this year and the house wanted to support him. So, I persuaded her to just spend the afternoon with me, promising that we wouldn't get involved at the fraternity.

I went to pick Elle up after she finished up with her school activity. The plan was to just go to the game and then I'd take her back with me returning for my bartendering that evening. The school still didn’t have an artificial ice rink and the game was to be played on the natural ice rink as in the past. Because it was outside and toilets were not readily available I suggested to Elle that she wear a full ”package“ just to be safe. That surprised her because I normally would request that she wear only nylon panties. I did it because I knew there was little chance that I’d get ”up close and personal“ with her in the time I’d be with her and the fact that I knew that when she got really cold she had an even harder time with her ”problem“.

We arrived at the outdoor rink and was somewhat surprised that there weren’t many people there. As they had done the previous year, the game had been moved to a nearby college that had an artificial rink. The officials felt that the ”boards“ surrounding the rink weren’t regulation. I stopped at the fraternity and picked up some of the brothers and their dates and made a mad dash to the other school. It turned out to be a very good game and we won. There were all kinds of celebrations going on and although I was ready to head back, my riders weren’t. From the time I picked Elle up until we were ready to leave it was well over four hours. I knew Elle hadn’t visited a bathroom so asked if she was OK before we headed back to my college. I remember her shaking her head as if to say ”no“ but the look on her face said ”but what can I do about it?”.

One of the guys to whom I’d given a ride told me that his date was sick so I drove them to the Infirmary. When I let them out he gave me his tickets for dinner at the fraternity. I didn’t want to take them but he insisted. It was the one meal that Smitty, our cook, couldn’t screw up; steak and potatoes. I told Elle and she had a bit of a fit, telling me that she was way too wet to be able to do it. I asked if her clothes were wet and she said they weren’t so I suggested that we go back to my room downtown where she could wash up and change into dry panties. I had to really pressure her but she finally agreed.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

I've always been a "Dreamer" myself, so I know what you mean about suffering many let downs. Another great post, thanks for sharing.