Saturday, March 21, 2009

A NEW YEAR... from bad to worse (Part41d)

We headed straight for my room. Even though I normally kept spare panties in a metal box under my seat. Because of reasons that I can no longer remember I still had the new panties that I’d bought as a Christmas present hidden in my suitcase up in my room and I desperately wanted her to wear them. I walked into the house with her and told her where she could find my towel and washcloth and where the panties were hidden. I knew Mrs K’s rules and stayed in the foyer. I heard Elle close the bathroom door (I couldn’t see her though). It took about five minutes for her to return to my room. I’d told her that the panties were in my suitcase which was under my bed. I told her that she’d have to lift the bed up by the side rail to be able to pull the case out. (It was a metal framed single bed) As I was standing right under my room I could hear the noise as she attempted to do that. Then I heard her voice and looked up the stairway. She was looking over the rail with my towel wrapped around her waist. When she saw me she said she couldn’t lift the bed and pull the case out at the same time. That didn’t make me very happy. I quickly went into the living room and called to see if Mrs K was there. (The car wasn’t in the driveway). Not hearing an answer I went down the hall to the dining room and called again. Again, no answer. I had to do something. Hoping that no one else was home I ran up the stairs and down the hall to my room. I lfted the side of the bed and Elle pulled the suitcase out. I should’ve left right them and there... but I didn’t. I opened the suitcase and pulled the box of panties out and onto the bed. I opened it up and took the top pair out and handed them to Elle. I just had to see her in them. She turned her back to me as she dropped the towel. I watched as a bulge started in my pants. The door was slightly ajar and I was closest to it when I heard Mrs K asking “Who’s in there?” I didn’t answer. Elle stopped with the panties just about at her knees. Then Mrs K shouted again. I stepped out into the hall, my face flushed. I’m not sure what exactly I said but it was something indicating that it was only me in the room. I could see that she was very upset and when she heard my answer she stepped into the bathroom, quickly returning and holding Elle’s slacks, plastic panties and a pair of her wet panties hanging from one of her fingers. Again, her exact words are long gone but the gist of what she said was that she asked me if those items were mine. I must’ve been beet red by then and all I could do was shake my head. Then she walked past me and opened the door. Elle, thankfully, had pulled the panties all the way up. Mrs K didn’t say a word when she handed Elle’s things to her. When she walked back out she didn’t look at me but as she passed me she told us both to get out of her house and went on down the hall to her room.

I did as I was told and Elle followed me out as soon as she finished dressing. I remember feeling extremely embarrassed. I remember us going back to the fraternity to eat and not enjoying it at all. I also remember talking with Elle about Teresa when I drove her back to “The Stalag”. It was the first time the two of them had been separated since I first drove them there and I asked just what she was doing. The teacher who was her mentor had taken her kids and Teresa to the nearest city. Teresa, being a city girl, had really wanted to practice teach in a city and not out in the “boonies”. Her mentor teacher had promised to take her to see just what that city, as opposed to the BIG CITY, was like. But I knew that she’d be melded with Elle and I for as long as the two were teaching in that town. I wasn’t looking forward to that. Four weeks to go!

I dropped her off and headed right back to the fraternity. The party hadn’t gotten into full swing so I hadn’t missed much. On a comparative basis to the other parties it was a pretty good (read “swinging”) one. Being a bartender had one disadvantage. I couldn’t just up and leave and walk around so I didn’t get to see too much in the way of panty peeks or other activities. The one that I did see was quite memorable. The girl was not the date of one of the brothers so I’d not seen her before. When she arrived (about 11pm) she was drunk. Someone bet her she couldn’t chug-a-lug a pint of beer and she swore she could. All the guys were egging her on. Long story short... she tried and didn’t, spilling a lot down the front of her blouse. For some unknown reason the spilled beer really upset her and before anyone knew it she was peeling it off. (I’m laughing as I write this) Then she handed it to me and told me to rinse the beer out. She was standing right up at the bar and all I could see was this busty, drunk female in just her bra. The guys were cheering like crazy. I don’t remember how long I stood there just staring but I finally walked over to the sink and ran some cold water over it and then wrung it out. When I handed it back to her she just took it from me and walked (as best she could) away. The cheering continued and a whole bunch of the guys followed her up the stairs. It was pretty funny!

We ran out of beer around midnight and the booze was gone soon after. I was pretty drunk by then and with all the cigarette smoke I had a pretty bad headache. After the three of us counted up our profits I decided to go back to my room. When I pulled up in front of the house I saw a whole pile of stuff on the porch. As I approached it I recognized my suitcase. Then I recognized a suit and a jacket... and then my radio, desk lamp and a picture of Elle. My mind was a bit “fuzzy” but I quickly got the message. I’d been kicked out.

I stood there for a minute and then tried the door. Being an old fashioned house it had a vestibule and then an inner door. The outside door was always unlocked and then there was a key hidden on the coat rack that I would use to actually get into the house. I’d never seen the outside door locked but it was when I tried it. I looked at all my stuff not really knowing what to do. Finally, I started carrying it to my car. When I got back to the fraternity the party was still going. I went up to “The Black Hole” to see if anyone knew of a vacant bed. When I got to the door there was a brother passed out in the hall. I stepped over him and went inside. I was told where someone thought there was a bed for me to crash in and I left, again stepping over the guy again. I found the bed and climbed in, clothes and all.

I don’t remember the exact sequence of events the next morning. I think someone woke me up and told me to go downstairs, Anyway, I made it to the stairway landing and saw just about the whole brotherhood there. The president was standing on the stairs blocking my way. It was obvious that it was a serious matter that he was talking about as there were no smiles. Long story short... The guy who I’d stepped over in the hall was now in the infirmary in serious condition. Someone had finally realized that he was in trouble and took him there to be checked out. In turn, they notified someone in the administration that he was suffering from alcohol poisoning. The president was telling us all that he and the other officers, as well as the faculty advisor, were to report to the Dean of the College at 9am the next day (Monday). He went on to warn us that we would very likely be put back on probation and to start preparing for it. The look of gloom was everywhere.

Hearing that sobered me up quickly. On a personal basis I needed to find a place to live and quickly. Because I lived outside the house and, because I was a member of a clique, I really didn’t know much of went went on the house on a day to day basis, especially when it came to the seniors. I got very lucky in that the first person I asked knew that one of the seniors had graduated in January. He thought that his roommate hadn’t filled the vacancy. He warned me that the guy was a little “strange”. At that point I was sure I could handle “strange”. He spent a lot of his time at the library and I went to look for him there. When I found him his immediate reaction was “no”. Somewhat defeated, I returned to the fraternity. It was like a morgue. Party weekend wasn’t officially over until noon and yet there were no signs that it was continuing. Even “The Mob” was quiet. The president was talking to some of the guys and it dawned on me that it was the fraternity, not the room resident, who dictated if a space could/would remain vacant. I waited for the opportunity to talk to him alone and he agreed with me and said he would speak to the guy. I could only sit and wait.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

I guess the owners of the house must have seen you and Elle in your room and thus the eviction? Not fun! Hope to read more about that in the next installment.