Friday, March 06, 2009

WINTER... way too soon (Part 40i)

Elle had brought her alarm clocks that she used to wake herself up periodically during the night. As tired as she was I was sure she’d ignore the alarms so I took them with me. My parents got home just before the first one was to go off so I had my mother go in and get Elle up. The second one went off around 5am. I made sure my parents door was closed before I went in to wake Elle. I shut the door behind me and then proceeded to climb in bed with her. It was a tight fit as it was a single bed and she was pretty well sprawled out. I probably played with one of her breasts for almost a minute before she moaned. Then I kissed her and that got a desired result. That’s all it took for me to get a “rise”. I was able to get my hand down into her plastic panties and found her to be dry. As I tried to wiggle my finger into more “fertile land“ she became fully awake and realized that she really should go to the bathroom. I knew it too and should’ve followed her into the bathroom. I was hoping that she would leave the cotton and plastic panties behind when she came back but she didn’t. When I asked her why I think she said that she didn’t think of it or something like that. Another disappointment and, unfortunately, I let her know it. That didn’t help my case. I remember her telling me that I should leave before my parents woke up. Knowing that I wasn’t going to get anywhere with her I left.

I was so upset that I couldn’t go back to sleep. I watched it get light out and, shortly thereafter, saw a head in the doorway. It was Elle. She came over to the sofa and sat down on the side of it. She was very apologetic and bent over to kiss me. Being young and immature, I, stupidly, ignored her. She got back up and I didn’t see her again until I heard my parents. She was fully dressed by then. My parents had decreed that we go to our old church ”for old times sake“. It was more than that as they were planning on giving the furniture and things that they didn’t want from the apartment to the church for their ”White Elephant Shop“. Following the service my father and I were to meet with a man who had a truck to bring the items back to the church and Elle and my mother were going back into the city for sight-seeing. So it wasn’t until supper time that I saw Elle again. I realized that I had acted stupidly and now it was my turn to apologize. She, graciously, accepted and we all had a good time eating out at another of my mother’s favorite restaurants.

The plan was for my mother, Elle and I to take the morning train back home. The movers were there about the time the three of us were ready to leave. My father was to supervise the loading of the furniture and was to then drive back to my grandparents house where they would be stored. Elle was only going as far as her roommate Nancy’s house. The doctor who had done the medical procedure on her bladder had his office only a few miles away and it would save Elle’s mother a trip. For me it meant another ”lost“ day as far as time with Elle was concerned. There wasn’t much I could say or do.

I picked Elle up at the train on Tuesday night. It seemed like things were back to ”normal“, whatever that was. We were glad to see each other and we spent more than a minute in a long embrace. I knew it was good when I felt the bulge in my pants. We had both committed to going to a retirement party that night for a teacher that we both admired. It did accomplish one good thing for us in that we didn’t have to justify to Elle’s parents why we were going out. We made quick time of the party, leaving before a lot of the guests even arrived. I’d decided to park in our old space up at the abandoned garage. Even though there was no foliage to hide the car, the fact that all the homes down in that area were Summer bungalows and there was no one presently occupying them meant there was little chance of being seen. This was our first time ”parking“ in what was now my ”new“ car. The leather seat was cold when you first sat on it but it did have two big advantages. One was that it was far more roomy than either of my other cars. The second was that if Elle did ”leak“ it wouldn’t stain the seat. I had taken all the towels from the Merc so putting them down took care of the coldness.

I couldn’t wait for this moment as I still had the new panties to give to Elle. I’d retrieved them from the trunk and had them in the back seat. After parking the car I slid over to Elle’s side and we started to get involved. It was just getting ”interesting“ when I broke away and reached over the seat to get the box of panties. She didn’t know what was going on but when she saw the Christmas paper started smiling. Because it was a convertible, there was no dome light and I wanted to see the look on her face when she opened it. I couldn’t see all that well but she seemed pleased, at least at first. I was sure she’d note the difference in them as opposed to her other nylon panties but I wasn’t expecting the reaction I got. She thought the design of the crotch was ”strange“. I jumped in and I told her I thought it was ”sexy”. I don’t think I’d ever used that term in her presence before and she took a bit of umbrage with it. So, in a matter of a few minutes we’d gone from knocking on the door of being “up close and personal” to me defending her Christmas present. I’d fantasized having her try a pair on and it wasn’t looking all that good.

I remember taking the box from her and putting it on the seat beside me and then concentrated on getting back to where we’d been. We ended up doing a lot of snuggling but little else. After a while she became concerned about using a toilet and that surprised me. In the past she’d just step out of the car and pee through her panties when with me. When she told me she wanted to go to either my house or hers to use the bathroom I was floored. I could tell from the tone of her voice when I tried to protest that it would be useless to pursue it. Over the previous few days I’d seen a change in her that I didn’t understand or like. As we drove the short distance to her house I wondered if she’d ever wear the panties. From time to time I’d heard my father complain about the way women think and didn’t really understand what he meant. I was beginning to understand.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

It's hard enough trying to figure out what ANY other person is thinking, man or woman! ;^P