Monday, March 09, 2009


WINTER... way too soon (Part 40j)

If there was one thing that I really had to look forward to was that her parents always went out to visit friends on New Years Eve. I spent the whole day trying to get things back to where they had been when we were on our weekend together. I even got her to admit that it was the best time we’d spent together. I even got her to say that she’d like to do it again. So, with that imbedded into my mind I, again, started to fantasize what we could/would do that night.

Because Elle’s parents were going to friends for dinner before their party, my mother invited her to eat with us. When we were through she, naturally, asked what our plans were. Elle was on board with the “plan” to go back to her house so when I lied and said we were going to the movies she didn’t bat an eye. The problem was that Elle’s house was in the wrong place. (It was a dead end road and her house was in the opposite direction of the way we had to go to get to the movies) So, that meant we had to go in the right direction and I had to park the car in the driveway of an empty house and we had to walk (sneak) back to Elle’s.

I still had the box with the new panties and before we left the car I took a pair and put them in my pocket. Always the optimist! It was a different Elle once we got our coats off. I dipped down and ran my hand up under her skirt and was surprised that she had on a pair of her heavy cotton panties. I wanted to ask why but, because of her contrariness of the past few days decided to keep my mouth shut. It was good move.

She hadn’t told me but her mother had moved her into the back bedroom. So when we got upstairs I was surprised when she headed there. In one way it was good because we could put a light on without my parents noticing. I helped her get undressed and, even in the heavy cotton panties, she looked good. On the corner of her dresser was her Brownie camera. Seeing it reminded me that I’d taken that picture of her on the bed when we were in the city. She’d not said anything about it so I assumed that she didn’t really know that I’d taken it. I asked what she’d done with the film with her city pictures and she said it was in her pocket book and was going to wait to get it developed until she got back to college. Hearing that I jumped in and told her I had a way to get them developed for free. It was lie, of course, but she gave me two rolls. All I could think of was that I was “saved“.

I then picked up the camera and pointed it at her standing there in just her bra and panties. I thought for sure that she’d scream ”NO!“ but she didn’t. I think I even asked her if I could take one. My bulge had been noticeable but with that it went right ”to attention“. I was actually shaking when I put the camera up to my eye. She had a flashbulb in place so when I pushed the button the room exploded in light. I couldn’t believe that she’d let me do it. In fact, I think I asked her if there was film in the camera. She laughed and said there was and that it was color. When they were sightseeing, my mother had insisted in buying a roll of color film for her. But, now I had to get that developed as well.

When we were about to get ”down to business“ I suggested that she use the toilet. I expected that she’d sit on the toilet and, for me, pee through the panties. I even thought about pulling the new panties out and asking her to put them on or, at least over the cotton ones. But, I didn’t want to add a new dimension to what was going on. I followed her into the bathroom and was dumbfounded when she proceeded to step into the bathtub. Facing me, she reached over and pulled me towards her. I had my hands on her waist and then she took one and put it between her legs. Within seconds her warm pee was flowing over my hand. After a few seconds I slid it up and into her crotch and began to rub. A few seconds later my finger was inside and into the ”slot“. She just stood there the whole while. But a few seconds of rubbing inside the panties she pulled away. She grabbed a towel and wiped down her legs and feet and stepped out of the tub. I followed her into her room and watched as she spread the towel on the bed and climbed up on it. On her back she motioned for me to follow her. As I did she turned out the light. (10).

It had been over two months since that great weekend. Even though I'd fantasized about having a moment like this I found myself shaking as I played with her privates. It didn't take long for her to let me know she was "ready". Even though she was just done with her period she wanted me to put on "protection". That... was a mistake! In my rush to get it on I managed to come. I couldn't believe it and, to some degree, she couldn't either. With the lights out we lay there cuddling until I felt a bit of "life". Then I started in to "play" with her and in a short while found myself "all pumped up" again. Just to be on the safe side Elle decided to use the toilet. I know she thought I had another rubber but I didn't. I was on my back when she returned and she had to climb over me but I stopped her when she was right on top of me I stopped her. Somehow, I managed to get her positioned right over my penis and had her lower herself down on me. I'd never done it this way and I can tell you that it was an incredible feeling. I remember the pressure of her inner body swallowing me up. As she slowly raised and lowered herself on me I just lay there and enjoyed the moment. I don't know how long it was before I came. It probably wasn't all that long but she stayed on me until my penis slipped out of her. It was a totally different experience... and well worth the wait.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

What a wonderful way to spend New Years Eve!

badside said...

Forgot to say, LOVE the pic too, Elle looks so lovely.

oldblue said...

I second those comments. The love and understanding she had for you far surpassed her years.