Tuesday, March 03, 2009


WINTER... way too soon (Part 40h)

Christmas day was totally scheduled for my brother and I from the time we got up until about 4pm. We opened our presents (90% clothes) and then left for my grandparents and Christmas dinner. We were both excused at 4pm. I drove my “new car” home and went immediately over to Elle’s. We had to be “social” until her parents went to bed around 9:30pm, or so. Elle had thought of a few places she wanted to see in the city so we mostly discussed that. I had found out that we were headed for the city on Saturday and that the movers were coming on Monday. After all the stuff was loaded we’d be returning home so we’d be back by New Years Eve.

Not much happened between Elle and I over the next two days. I spent a lot of time helping my father rearrange things in my grandparents carriage house so that the stuff from the apartment would fit. It was worth it as my father gave me some money for my efforts. By the night before we were to leave for the city a bit of a plan had been worked out. My mother wanted one last night “out on the town” and Saturday night was to be it. We were going to drive to the city, eat lunch and then my mother was to pick out some things she didn’t really need or want in the apartment. We’d get changed and then take a taxi into the city. My father was to make reservations at my mother’s favorite restaurant (I actually remember the name of it!) and then we’d all go to a night club to finish out the night. It sounded like fun.

The apartment was in excellent shape when we got there. When we’d moved back home my parents had taken some of the furniture so it looked a little barren to me when we walked in. I remembered it when it was fully furnished. The minister, living alone, didn’t need as much as a family of four so it made sense. I’d been forewarned that I’d be sleeping on the sofa but I still had some ideas of my own on how Elle and I could get close, even if for only a short time. Elle’s periods were usually bad and long. For some reason, this one wasn’t as bad as usual. I remember her telling me after lunch that she thought it might be over. I’d been going on the premise that it would be around until New Years Eve which was about normal for her. Of course I was very excited.

It turned out to be a wonderful day. My father accomplished what he’d wanted to and my mother was pleased that she got to eat at her favorite restaurant. I’d been to the night club before as we'd visited a few times when I was younger so recognized some of the men in the Dixieland Jazz band that played there. I was embarrassed when they came over and talked about remembering me as a “little squirt”. By 11pm Elle was fading fast
and so was I. We’d gotten up around 6am and we’d done a lot. My parents didn’t really want to leave so my mother suggested that Elle and I take a cab back to the apartment. I couldn’t believe my ears. My tiredness went away, instantly.

We were lucky to get a cab right away. My mind was churning a mile a minute thinking of just what we would do when we got to the apartment. Elle didn’t share in my excitement as she fell asleep within minutes of getting in the cab. It was about a half hour ride and I had a hard time waking Elle up when we got there. But that didn’t deter me from my fantasies. As with the last visit Elle had made to the city to visit I was relegated to the living room sofa to sleep. It was one of the few pieces of furniture that hadn’t been moved in anticipation of the move. Elle was to sleep in my brothers old bed in what had been our shared bedroom. Before we left to eat she had laid out all her clothes for sleeping... her cotton panties, sanitary pads, plastic panties and her pajamas. The pajamas reminded me of a candy cane as they were red and white stripes. We went right into my old bedroom and I asked her if I could help her get undressed. She didn’t resist. It had been two months since the weekend we spent together and I was relishing the thought of seeing her in her bra and panties again. I my excitement was obvious... at least to me. I looked over at my old bed with the clothes laid out on it and saw her Brownie camera lying in her suitcase. I got an immediate brainstorm but wasn’t sure what she’d think of it. I helped her off with her blouse and to step out of her skirt and slip. I was waiting for her to slip out of her bra but she didn’t. She asked for her pajama top and, reluctantly, handed it to her. As soon as I did she flopped back onto the bed. I was a bit disappointed but as she positioned herself down the middle of the bed I saw her start to close her eyes. I was going to say something but, on the spur of the moment, grabbed her camera. I went to the end of the bed and was just about to take a picture when she sleepily opened her eyes. I didn’t hesitate even a second and pushed the button.

I had no idea if it would work when I pushed the button but the flash did go off. I remember Elle blinking and asking what it was. She was really groggy. I was so nervous that she might be mad at me that I have no idea what I said. But, my fanciful ideas of what we would do once back in the apartment quickly went down the drain as she closed her eyes again. I went and sat down next to her, bending over to kiss her but didn’t get much of a response. I tried shaking her but I got about the same response. She was lying there in just her panties (nylon) and pajama tops. I knew I had to get her to go to the bathroom and get her “package” on before she fell completely asleep. It was a struggle to get her up and to the toilet. Once there she became more responsive and did help me get her cotton panties, pads and plastic panties on. I got her back in bed when she remembered her pajama bottoms. That was another process, trying to get them up around her waist while she was lying on her back. I was one frustrated young man when I turned off the light and shut the door!

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

I beleive some where in the distant past struggling to get some panties off but never on. I think I have said it before but it bares repeating, you are one lucky son of a gun in your choice of a mate. That's a great pic from long ago as I assume it to be the original from the story. Great legs and great panties. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I hope you warned her about the pic before she had the film developed! Nice picture too, thanks for sharing it with us.

-Badside

Pantymaven said...

OB... yes, it's the pic.

BS... no, I had the film developed for her. I'm no dummy. :-)