Sunday, April 03, 2011

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 70f)

The next thing of real importance came on Friday when, during lunch, (without Jo present) I asked Jay just what he expected Jo to do at the site. I’d wrestled with even bringing the subject up not wanting to upset either of them. By asking this way it was rather innocuous. He said he thought she’d be good at picking up all the garbage that had been left when the tide had gone down. I’d been putting the thought of that in the back of my mind as my back had been aching just doing what we were doing. I was not looking forward to that part of the project. I certainly felt better after hearing that.

Saturday was the first really nice day we’d had for doing our work. It was fairly warm even at 6:30am and when I met up with the others it seemed like everybody was in a good mood. It became even better when we got to the “breach” area and saw that the sand on the road to the West of it had finally been plowed. That meant we could bring the panel truck right to the site and could load the debris directly into it. We’d left a pile of stuff ready to go to the landfill the previous Sunday so immediately loaded that into both trucks. Since Jay knew how to handle the chain saw I volunteered to follow Albert to the landfill in Jay's truck. With two of us able to unload the junk we saved quite a bit of time. By lunch time we’d each made two trips. The previous weekend we’d only been able to make a total of ten trips for the two days. It was turning out to be a really, really good day.

I think I was the only one not to know that Jo had brought sandwiches and other goodies from the restaurant that her family owned. It was like a gourmet meal with salads and desserts as well. The break gave me a chance to observe Jo for a few minutes. She had come wearing a pair of denim pants but was now in a pair of shorts. I wondered where she’d gone to change and if Jay had gotten a view. Jay had a key to the house but there had been so much junk caught up under it and the fact that both the front and back porches had been carried away, there was no way to safely put a ladder up to the doors. I really wanted to know but there was no way I was going to ask.

By the time we finished up Albert and I had made two more trips to the landfill making a total of eight for the day. We loaded both trucks up so that Jay and Albert could stop at the landfill first thing the next morning. In my estimation we would be done in two more days. That was a nice thought to hold on to. Jo had made some progress with picking up the small junk around the yard and although she was tired by the time we were ready to leave she was looking forward to coming back. After all the negative thoughts I’d had about adding Jo to our work group I was glad she was there (and that wasn’t just my stomach talking).

I was home by 6pm and Elle was waiting for me. She was sitting on the steps to the trailer and had sort of a smirky smile on her face. I knew I was in for some sort of surprise. Before I even got to the steps she had disappeared inside. As I walked in I saw her holding a pair of white shorts in front of her along with a white polo shirt tucked under her chin. She bought them at the thrift shop for me so I wouldn’t “feel like a clown” the next time I played (or attempted to) tennis. I really hadn’t any plans to attempt it again in the near future. However, she did.

She and Alice had gone to the courts during the day and Alice had spent time working with her on her form. Elle was really excited because Alice had told her that she was a "natural“ and that she should think about working on it. I was all for Elle and Alice working on it together but I didn’t want to be a part of the equation... but Elle did.

I’d just spent the day in the bright sun (the temperature was in the high 70’s) and was sunburned and tired. I wanted a shower and something to eat and that was all. To get my attention she sidled up to me and took one hand and put it between her legs. Wearing shorts it didn’t take much to get my fingers inside and to find that she was wearing multiple pairs of her nylon satin panties and they were more than just damp. With that I had an instant bulge and I was like putty in her hands. After a few minutes of ”play“ she warmed up my supper and then suggested that we, again, take the kids to the tennis courts. I was really tired but the food revived me enough for me to suggest that if we did that she not wear a ‘package” or any part of one and to wear the panties she had on. I got a wrinkled up nose for a response but it only lasted for a brief few seconds. Actually, the worst part of going was having to put on the white clothes that she’d bought for me. The shorts were too big and the shirt was too tight but both were wearable. Elle put on her new skirt/short combination and we were off. Jean, our oldest, was probably the most excited as she absolutely loved chasing the tennis balls.

I’m guessing that the reason there was only one court in use was because it was a Saturday evening in early Summer and there were too many other things to do. That suited me just fine. The less people that saw me making a fool of myself the better. Elle decided to try and teach me some of the things that Alice had shown her earlier that day. I will say that I was a fairly good student and after a while I was able to hit balls and to keep them between the lines. I was actually starting to enjoy myself when Elle indicated that she had a problem. We met up at the net and she said it would be best to stop. I responded by saying that there was no way that we could get home before she wet herself and that it would probably be best if we just went over to the grass and she squatted down and peed right there. Of course that went over like a lead balloon. But I took her by the hand and led her off the court. By then there was no one else there and I gave her one of those “hang dog” looks. I got another wrinkled nose response but within seconds I could hear the sound of liquid splashing on the ground.

We stood there for about a minute and then she asked “What now?”. By then the kids were gathered around us so I couldn’t do what I wanted to do. She was standing there with her legs spread about a foot apart. I pretended to squat down to tie my shoe and could see the wetness down the inside of her legs. Anne wanted to be picked up and when Elle bent over to get her I got a peek up her skirt. I was somewhat surprised that I couldn’t readily see any wetness in the shorts. The dark green and blue plaid hid the evidence. I immediately stored that for future reference.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Bet you got some nice VPLs from Jo when she bent over to pick up the garbage. Wondering if you ever found out about how and where she changed clothes.

Pantymaven said...

BS... actually, I don't remember. At that stage of Jay and Jo's relationship I kept my thoughts to myself. If Jay wanted to volunteer some tidbit, I was all ears. :-)