Friday, April 08, 2011

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 70h)

Amazingly, by 4pm all the large debris had been cut up. As we loaded it up we were surprised to see that it didn’t fill up both trucks. Heading home I was already planning on not working the next weekend. All that was left was the small stuff and my back had had enough. However, I didn’t say anything to Elle as I knew that there was a ”work party“ scheduled at the sailing club on Saturday. Traditionally, the weekend before the 4th of July was when the club officially opened for the season. There was still a lot of repair work that needed to be done and the Commodore had let it be known that any members who did not show up would be assessed. On top of that was a ”tune-up“ race scheduled for Sunday. I decided to see how my week played out before saying anything to Elle about either.

At work, that week was very important for both Jay and I and marginally for Jo. The payment of the overtime that we’d earned was to show up in our paychecks on Friday. I was counting on it because Jay hadn’t yet paid us for the work out on the barrier beach. It wasn’t his choice but was due to a condition that the homeowner had put on that first $500 check. I didn’t understand it at the time but wasn’t really in a position to do anything about it. Of course, the anticipation of the increase in our paychecks made the week pass slowly. And then, on Tuesday, the unthinkable happened. The computer went down and it wasn’t something that the repairman could talk Jay through to correct it.

Jay had a reputation of a ”Jack of all trades“ in that there wasn’t much that he couldn’t fix. The furniture in the whole Audit and Control Department was all pre WWII and in poor condition. The drawers were always jamming up, either not opening or closing. Jay decided to tackle all the desk drawers while waiting for the service man to come. To have something to do I volunteered to help. The primary problem was that the ball bearing rollers were dry and needed oiling and many of the the sliders were bent and twisted. Jay took the hard part and my job was to oil whatever he had repaired. It was about dark when the service man arrived and we’d just about covered all the desks by then. We were able to get back to the payroll around 10pm. We’d gotten permission to stay late from Leo so we decided to try and get the payroll to the point it should’ve been if we’d gone home on time. It was about 3am when we finally left. Talk about a vested interest!

Other than dragging a bit, Wednesday went well. By the afternoon I really needed a break. Jo volunteered to run the printer so I could get a soda. When I walked back into the Audit and Control work area I noticed GT (the cute, young blond) was standing by her desk and I could see she was crying. Gina, Leo’s secretary, was standing by her side and I wondered what was wrong. As I walked up I could see this black streak on her skirt. It was obviously from the desk as it was a perfectly straight line right at the same height as the drawer. As GT was crying Gina did the talking telling me that this was a brand new outfit and that she’d worn it to go to a concert that night with her boyfriend. I’m the one who’d oiled the rollers and sliders and I felt really bad about it. One of the things that I’d picked up from Lance when he was refurbishing cars was that a product called Renuzit did a great job of taking out the stains in the upholstery. He’d given me a can of it that was almost empty that I kept in my car. I told GT that I thought I could get the grease out of her skirt but that she’d have to come out to my car. That news stopped the tears and she jumped right up.

At the car she sat in the drivers seat with her feet on the ground while I retrieved the stuff needed from the trunk. I had a box of clean rags that I was going to use. However, as I surveyed the situation it dawned on me that to get to the spot I’d have to put one hand up her skirt and it would be dangerously close to her ”nether“ region. I remember feeling a bit embarrassed as I explained it to her. She gave me a sheepish look and then asked if there was another way. To be able to do it and with any certainty of it working I had to have a rag on the other side as I rubbed the liquid into the material. Now it was my turn to look sheepish. I sucked in my breath and said the only other way was for her to take her skirt off. I swear it didn’t take but a split second for her to reach to her waist and to start unbuttoning it. I fully expected that she had a slip on under it but was I ever surprised when, as she ooched it out from under her bottom, I saw her panties. If she’d been looking at me she would’ve seen my eyes bugging out of my head. It took a few seconds for her to get it free and as I watched I saw something that I’d not consciously seen before. It was a ”camel toe“ in her crotch. I didn’t know that was what it was called at the time but to see the indentation in the crotch of her panties caused one of the quickest erections that I could remember. I quickly took the skirt and headed for the trunk of the car hoping I’d escaped detection.

I quickly found the reason for the lack of a slip. The skirt was fully lined. As I gently rubbed the spot I remember thinking that her panties were whiter than any I’d ever seen. Concentrating on the getting the grease spot out my bulge somewhat dissipated. It took about five minutes and I was reasonably satisfied. There was some ”graying“ but with the flowered pattern it was almost impossible to see. GT had closed the car door but when I appeared she opened it. I watched as she spun herself around so her feet would touch the pavement. My eyes never left her crotch and that interesting ”crease“ right in the middle of it. My bulge was back as big as before. I, thankfully, was partially hidden by the opened door but was in perfect position to watch her stand up to pull the skirt back up. I’m still picturing it in my mind as if it had just happened. I told her to head back to work while I picked up and put everything back in place so that I could ”deflate“. But, standing there with each of us facing each other and the car door separating us she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my cheek. It was like the cherry on top of the sundae.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Damn!!!

badside said...

Oh man, nice story PM! I can just picture her in her white panties!