Monday, April 25, 2011

SUMMER FUN... July (Part 71e)

TENNIS: The only thing that made me even want to go to the Country Club for our tennis date with Buddy and Carol on the 4th of July was to see just what she was going to wear. The outfit that she had loaned Elle was so short that I wondered if she had another just like it. Because I’d worked so late on the payroll Tuesday night Elle let me sleep in a bit. She already had the tennis dress on as I walked into the living room and was putting shoes on Anne, our youngest child, and was bending over to do it. I got quite a view! The only thing wrong was that she had on a pair of her tried and true, well stained, heavy cotton panties. The dress was so white and the panties so dingy that they stood out even more than they would’ve with just her butt cheeks peeking out from under the hem. It was OK for in the trailer but to be out in public even I wasn’t too happy about the prospect of that. I didn’t want to make my observation alarm her to the point of not wearing the dress so I asked if she was going to change her panties. Still working on the youngsters shoes she turned to me and said that she’d almost forgotten about that. Then she asked me to go find a pair of ”nice“ panties with lace around the legs.

Panties were never a big thing with her. The Carter’s, heavy ribbed cotton, band leg ”Spanky Pants“ were just fine with her. With her ”problem“ she’d become conditioned to wearing one or two of them and when she wore anything else it was to please me. She had one whole drawer full of panties. Almost two thirds of it held her cotton panties. If I were to guess there were probably 20 or more. The next row over held her plain nylon panties with the Plymouth nylon satin ones always on the top. Because she didn’t want to ”ruin“ her nice panties (ones with appliques and lace) by wetting them she relegated them to the rear. By then I’m guessing there were at least six pair.

As I walked back to go find a pair she called out to me that Alice had suggested they would be acceptable to wear since she didn’t have a pair of ”frillies“. I had no idea of what she meant by ”frillies. I wondered if that was all she was going to wear. I distinctly remember picking out the Gotham Gold Stripe panties that I’d posted a picture of quite a while earlier in the blog. I’d gotten her two pair and, other than to try them on, she’d never really worn them. Back in the living room she proceeded to just slip them on over the cotton panties she was wearing. I didn’t say anything but waited to see just what the view might be. When she bent over to put Anne on the floor I got a quick peek. As I said before I didn’t want to say anything that might get her to thinking she was exposing too much. Of course I knew what I was looking for so I could see the crotch line of the cotton panties but kept my mouth shut.

We were supposed to meet Buddy and Carol a little before 10am. I thought we left the trailer in plenty of time to drop the kids off with Elle’s mother but, for some reason, we ended up being a little late. Buddy and Carol were already on the court and as we approached I was pleased to see Carol wearing a short skirt. I was also pleased to see that Buddy wasn’t doing all that well with hitting the ball. Once we were on the court it only took me a minute or so to be intimidated by the the two guys on the court next to us. POW.... POW... POW... The ball kept flying back and forth over the net and they were running from side to side, back and forth. In comparison, Buddy and I were playing pity pat, just tapping the ball and hoping that it went over the net. It also didn’t take long to see that Carol had played tennis before. Elle, because of the help that Alice had given her, wasn’t all that bad. It was painfully obvious that Buddy and I didn’t belong out there and after about 15 or 20 minutes I motioned for Buddy to come to the net. I suggested that we just let the women play and I could see relief on his face. There were some Adirondack chairs on the grass just outside the courts and we sat there and watched the women.

The first thing I looked for was to see just how much I could see under Carol’s skirt... and it wasn’t much. She was wearing a pleated skirt and she wore a blouse for the top. Elle’s outfit was a dress and when she bent over or reached to get a ball the hem of the dress would ride up exposing her panties. With Carol’s outfit she could do either without exposing all that much. What little I did see gave me the answer as to just what “frillies” were. There were a few rows of lace sewn across the back of the panties. I was a bit disappointed, to say the least.

Buddy and I talked mostly about sailing while waiting for the women to finish up. However, I kept trying to see if the two guys on the far court were still killing the ball... and they were. I knew it would be a cold day in hell for me to play like that. All of a sudden Elle rushed off the court and headed for the clubhouse. I knew what that meant. Both Buddy and Carol were familiar with Elle’s situation as it had been her father that had done the procedure on Elle a few years earlier. I did a quick calculation of time since Elle had last used the toilet and it had been just as we left the trailer at 9am. It was now about 10:45am. As Carol approached I heard her say that she hoped Elle could make it.

It was just about 11am when she returned. The next players for the courts had arrived and I was closely watching the three women as they went through their tennis gear, all bending from the waist. One “frilly” and two that were wearing what looked like regular panties but were like Elle’s, with lace around the legs. On one, the younger of the three, I got a really good look. I’m surprised that Elle didn’t catch me as she was coming from a direction that gave her a good perspective.

No one said anything about weather she’d “made it” or not. Knowing her as well as I did and, adding to that, the time it took for her to return I pretty much knew the answer. Buddy insisted that we stop by the patio area and to have an iced tea with them before we left. I could see that Elle didn’t want to but I did. Dutifully, she sat on the mesh chairs that were the staple for the area. I caught a couple of “looks” that told me that she was unhappy so we didn’t stay all that long. When we left Carol was calling out that we had to do it again. In my mind that was fine if what I was going to be doing was to look at the ladies (and their panties) and not attempting to play at tennis.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Gotta love those tennis skirts! Actually now they have those skorts or special non panty looking things under the skirt. Too bad, it'd be so much nicer to see a frilly pair of nylon panties under there!

Pantymaven said...

Believe me... at that time it was the ONLY thing that made want to go near a tennis court!