Friday, April 29, 2011

SUMMER FUN... July (Part 71g)

By the time the race was over it was raining so hard that we couldn’t see the bouys that marked the race course so they canceled the second race. Even though it was July the temperature was probably only 70 degrees and with the wind and rain it felt a lot colder so neither of us was complaining. Frank had heard about my new sails and wanted to see them in action. I told him that I’d sailed with them the day before and was a bit concerned about how they looked. He offered to go out for a sail with me the following Saturday. I really appreciated the offer but Saturdays, in the Summer, were incredibly busy for me but, I said OK. I knew Elle would have something (negative) to say about it though.

I avoided mentioning it to her until I heard her plans for the weekend. Saturday night was the first party for the sailing group. Elle had participated the previous Summer even though she really didn’t like some of the other women. When I broached the subject of sailing with Frank on Saturday afternoon and saw her reaction (negative) I quickly offered up that we didn’t have to go to the party that night. It was enough to take the pressure off me.

Frank was waiting for me and told me he only had a little time, maybe an hour, so was anxious to get started. As soon as I raised the sails he noticed something that I had overlooked. I’m not going to go into the details but it had to do with the point where you trim the jib (small sail in the front of a sailboat. He told me that he had something that could correct it but he didn’t have time to go home and get it. We still went for a sail and, by using his hands to position the sail properly I could immediately see a difference.

Back at shore we needed to find another male to help lift the boat out. Frank held it while I ran up towards the clubhouse to see who might be available to help. As I approached the stairs to the porch I saw something that made me stop in my tracks. It was a female wearing what appeared to be a tennis skirt at just about the top step. With the wind blowing at around 12 mph or so a puff of air got under the hem and flipped the skirt up enough for me to get an ever so short peek at panties under it. The woman walked into the clubhouse as I reached the bottom step and I cursed at myself for stopping, even if it was for only a few seconds. When I reached the porch the woman had turned around and was walking out. It was Cat, the woman I’d taken out for a sail a week prior.

I asked why she was there and she quickly told me that she’d signed her son up for lessons and that he’d made some friends with whom he was playing with at the club. She added that she was concerned as she didn’t see him. She told me that it was nice to see me again but then ran down the stairs towards the parking lot. As she did I could see her skirt bouncing up and down giving split second peeks of her panties. I could see her run to a new Chevy convertible and then this rather large man got out. I hadn’t seen any other able bodied males to help Frank and I to lift my boat and, in seeing him, headed that way hoping to enlist his help. At almost the same time I got to the car this young boy came running up. It was Cat’s son and I could see that she was relieved to see him.

Before I could ask the man for his help, Cat introduced me to him as her husband. She explained to him that I was the one who had given her a chance to sail again. He grabbed my hand and said ”Thanks a lot. Now I’m gonna have to buy a sailboat“. I couldn’t tell from his face if he was kidding or not. Seeing the look on my face he told me that he’d ”forgive me“ if I showed him my boat.

As we approached I could see Frank was impatient to get going. I explained to Cat’s husband... I think his name was Bret... that I needed his help to get the boat onto the trailer. He looked at it and asked if there was any chance that I could take him for a sail before we did that. That completely floored me. Before I could open my mouth Frank said he had to leave and walked away. That didn’t leave me with much of a choice so I said OK and hoped that I could find somebody else to help when we returned.

Bret, like Cat, was dressed in tennis whites. My guess is that he probably weighed 225 pounds and when he sat on he deck to get in the boat it almost turned over. He slid off and into the water causing Cat to laugh hysterically at him. Within a few seconds he grabbed her and carried her out into deeper water. I couldn’t have orchestrated the scene better because when he picked her up her butt cheeks were facing me and I had this glorious view of her panties... and there were two of them. The top pair were the ”frilly“ type with lace sewn horizontally across the back. The way he had picked her up they had slid up so that I could see at least two inches of the pale pink panties that she was wearing under them on each butt cheek. She was screaming for him to put her down and he did just that... dropping her straight into the water. He was in above his waist and when she bobbed up she was up to her breasts. The material of her top was very opaque so I really didn’t get to see much in that area but I was certainly hoping to see more of the other end.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Looks like Cat is turning out to be a great source of panty excitement!