Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 70i)

Elle had drawn a bulls-eye on the calendar for Friday. That was the day that Jay, Jo and I were to finally see the overtime we’d accumulated show up in our paychecks. I remember seeing the net amount and being somewhat disappointed. I’d not calculated the extra amount taken out for taxes. Still, I also remember thinking it would be nice to see that same amount every two weeks.

There was one thing that Elle really wanted and that was a sofa bed for the living room. She’d been embarrassed when all she could offer Ruthie the night she’d stayed over was the couch itself. I’d pretty much indicated that if we could find one for a reasonable price it would be OK. I took off early that night (early being any time before 6pm) and when I walked in the trailer I was somewhat surprised not to see her or the kids. The door was open and the station wagon was parked next to the trailer as usual. As I took off my tie I saw the ”wish book“ (Sears catalog) open on the dining room table. I went over to see what she was looking at and was actually shocked (and a bit exited) to see it opened to the panties pages. They were something that she paid little attention to as I bought all that she had. Before I could see if she’d marked anything the door opened and Jeanne, our oldest, came running in to give me a hug. I squatted down to hug her back and Elle followed over to where I was. I put my hand up her inner thighs and into her crotch and was rewarded finding that she was wet. Her shorts and panties weren’t just damp. They were wet and still warm. If I had been standing you would’ve probably heard my penis go ”boing“. I was instantly hard (and in a bit of pain being bent over like I was) and wondering what had happened. When home, Elle rarely had a problem. I finally got up and gave her a hug with my right hand (and fingers) firmly implanted between her legs.

After sending Jeanne down the hall to wash her hands for supper she told me that she’d been decorating the kids playhouse and had felt a warning squirt. When she headed for the trailer she heard my car door and decided to give me a ”present“ and just let it go out behind the trailer. Normally, to get her to do something like that, I’d have to plead with her so it really was a ”present”.

When Jeanne returned, proudly showing her now somewhat clean hands, I asked what she was looking at in the catalog. She quickly went to a page that she’d “dog eared” pointing out a shorts and blouse set. I’d really hoped that she’d found something that she liked in the panties and when I asked her why it was opened to that section she laughed and said that she’d been waiting for the kids to wake from their naps and was just idly turning the pages.

I was still turned on by her voluntarily wetting for me and suggested that we go down to the Sears store and order the things that she wanted. That elicited a BIG smile. She indicated that she wanted to go get washed up but I persuaded her to wait until after we’d eaten, hoping for a few “private” minutes later, before heading downtown. I got one of her “looks” but she stayed in the kitchen and made supper. I’ll admit I was a bit of a bother as every time I want past her I grabbed a feel. She never told me to stop or swatted my hand away so it was obvious to me that she was in a very good mood.

At supper she broached the subject of the sofa bed again. There was a furniture store downtown as well as a small department store that also sold furniture. I suggested that we could do some “window shopping” which seemed to please her even more. I was already looking forward to bedtime.

When my grandparents house had been built around 1840 it was on the fringe edge of the commercial area. Here in the early 60’s it, and the next house to the East, was now being swallowed up by it. Because the Sears store was just to the East of the house next door it made sense to park there and to make a quick visit to see my grandfather. Even though the Sears store was considered to be a retail one it was primarily a catalog store. We wasted little time there and headed for the furniture store. To get there we had to pass an old fashioned ice cream parlor which didn’t escape the kids. We promised that we’d stop on the way back. That was our way to make sure they behaved while we looked at the sofas.

The salesman was a little “pushy” which turned both Elle and I off. I knew that the owner knew my grandfather and father so asked the salesman to get him for us. Once I identified myself the whole experience changed. Instead of being “sold” a product we told him what we wanted and, long story short, we ended up buying one of the floor models and for less than I’d expected. However, the process was extended longer that we’d expected and the kids had started getting restless. Elle ended up focusing on keeping them under control while I did the paperwork with the owner. After a few minutes I felt Elle tap me on the shoulder. I knew exactly what she wanted. It was almost two hours since we’d left home and her last visit to the bathroom. But it was Jeanne, our older child, who was holding herself I asked if there was a public rest room and the owner said “no” but pointed to his office. I watched Elle shuffle off with Jeanne by the hand and the younger one in her arms.

I fully expected that it was Elle that had the problem. When I saw her returning I knew immediately that it had not gone well but it was Jeanne that had wet herself. A quick peek at Elle's crotch area didn't show any telltale evidence which was a relief for me. As much as I liked it when Elle was wet I never wanted it when it was going to embarrass her and this would have been one of those times.

Wet and all, Jeanne made us keep the promise for ice cream. Actually, we all enjoyed some. Back at home the good times from before supper did continue after we got the kids to bed. All in all it was a very, very good day (and night!).

To be continued...

No comments: