Monday, November 14, 2011

SPRING... adjusting to the changes (Part 80h)

As I’ve posted before, my memory of Joan was that she was a little ”slow“. By the time I finally got her on the phone I’d convinced myself that all I had to was ask and she’d say ”yes“ about taking care of the kids. I never gave it a thought that her mother in law (Mrs. G.) hadn’t spoken a word to her about our conversation. When Joan didn’t respond and seemed ”lost“ I immediately blamed it on her ”slowness“. I’m actually smiling as I type this remembering just how confused I ended up getting her. In any case, I got it straightened out. She didn’t seem too interested at first but agreed to come and visit that Saturday. Elle had until that Monday to let the school know her decision so there was still time.

I was still not able to do much in the way of physical work so I wasn’t giving up anything in the way of earnings by sticking around to meet with her. She’d told us she couldn’t be there before noon as she had to wait for her mother in law to finish her grocery shopping but by then I was getting a bit anxious to get going. Even though I had briefly seen her at the doctor’s office I was still a bit in awe at how tall she was. I was 6’1” tall and she was only a few inches shorter than me. A blond when we were kids her hair was now a light brown. If she were a male she would’ve been called skinny but there was enough there for anyone to see she was definitely a female. She was wearing a plaid blouse and denim pants. As she came inside I could see that she was a little apprehensive. The first few minutes of conversation were dedicated to talking about our parents which seemed to calm her down. The kids were playing in the patio room and Elle finally spoke up saying that we should go introduce her to them.

Elle went down into the room first with Joan standing in the doorway. Anne, our youngest, was always shy and a bit fearful of strangers. Upon seeing Joan she got up from her coloring and went into the far corner. Jean was not intimidated and never stopped working in her book. Joan stepped down into the room and squatted down next to her asking what it was that she was working on. As she did that I stepped into the doorway and was greeted with a beautiful DP (downpants). Between her top and her pants there was a strip of white. I was down those steps in a split second. I stopped right behind the two of them and peered down to see a very familiar sight... the very distinctive waist elastic of Carters Spanky Pants. Certainly nothing earth shattering but, as I’ve explained in many prior posts, knowing what kind and make of panties a woman was wearing was a high priority for me. Joan, unwittingly, had made my day!

Long story short... she was willing to give it a try. My real concern had been how much money did she want but she actually surprised us when she asked if $15 a week was too much. I had to hold back a smile. She told us she could ride with her mother in law and it wouldn’t cost her anything. She was a little concerned about having to wait until after 5pm to be picked up but Elle told her that it wasn’t a problem. Elle’s starting day was a week away so Joan asked if she could come in one day to get familiar with the things she’d need to know. As Joan and Elle worked it out between them I went looking for Andy and Jim to see if they were going to the races that night.

As it turned out Jim’s wife had committed him to some sort of function so he wasn't going. Andy wasn’t home and neither was Eric. I decided to go take another look at the race car so walked on up to the storage area. I could see that the paving of the new exit road had been completed as well as the new display area for the travel trailers the “boys” would be selling. The frames for the concrete patios had been built and were awaiting the concrete to be poured. I remember thinking that whoever had done the work had taken the money I was supposed to get. Since I was technically working for them when I hurt my back I decided to visit the office to see what they’d do for me. I walked in and was greeted by Ben’s wife. She’d only worked there for a short time and I was surprised to see her there on a Saturday afternoon. I’d not been formally introduced to her so when I walked in she thought I was a prospective buyer. After I got that straightened out she told me her name was Bea. I’d seen her walking about the display area from time to time and had noticed that she seemed to like to wear tight fitting skirts. The one she had on that day was especially tight. My memory conjures up a camel colored one and that the leg panty elastics around her hips were very noticeable, at least to me. The “boys” were off at the new park so I couldn’t get any information. I stayed and chatted for a while, hoping to get a real VPL but that didn’t happen. At least I'd seen something.

Back at home Elle was really excited about taking the position. She was in an especially good mood so I decided to take advantage of it and asked if she would be "nice" to me. Being "nice" entailed wetting her panties but just how depended on where we were and what we were doing. The kids were down for their nap so she didn't have that as an excuse. We hadn't had sex since I'd hurt my back and her willingness was certainly a part of that. I was willing to give it a try but was leery of too much "action". One of my favorite things with pee play was to be lying on my back and having her straddle me and to pee some in her panties so we started that way. I was enjoying myself when she she suddenly stood up and peeled off the panties. Then she slowly lowered herself onto me. As I write this I'm hard pressed to remember doing it this way while in bed. In the car and on chairs and stools... yes! In any case the minute or so of pleasure was well worth the resulting pain in my back.

To be continued...

No comments: