Tuesday, November 22, 2011

STILL SPRING... but getting warmer (Part 81d)

I had the address but until I pulled into the driveway I didn’t realize that it was the same one where I’d picked up the babysitter (Karen) that we'd met at church a couple of months earlier. When the lady had been to Jean’s party I’d recognized her from church. I had no idea that she was the babysitter’s mother. I remember that Karen had told me she was 15 and if the girl at the party was Jean’s age she would’ve been around 4. That was quite a range in age. I’d loaded Elle’s station wagon with as much of the wood as I could but had to go back to get the rest. It was around 7:30am and there didn’t seem to be any signs of life in the house. It took a little over half an hour for me to get back and by this time the garage door was up. A man came out and introduced himself and said he’d get his wife. I recognized her even though her hair was up in curlers. She was wearing a short robe only loosely tied at the waist. I remember hoping that a puff of wind might come along and blow it open. The three of us went into the back yard to pick the spot for the house. The yard wasn’t all that big because of the detached garage. I suggested that it be placed, at an angle, in the corner opposite the garage. That way someone in the house would be able to see what was going on in and around it. The man offered to place and dig in the cement blocks for the base. I was very thankful for the help. I hadn’t really done anything but but move the wood and yet I could feel my back wasn’t all that happy. Right after he finished he drove off.

Pre cutting almost everything made a big difference. It had only taken a few minutes to get the floor and sills in place. It was about that time when Karen appeared. She was wearing a green jersey top with white shorts and told me she was off to softball practice. I watched her ride off on her bike and sort of wished I could go watch practice. To my mind’s eye those shorts were sure to give off some very nice VPLs.

I was in the process of framing out the walls when I saw the mother walk across the lawn with a big wicker basket. There was a T pole clothes line that ran parallel to the garage and she headed straight to it. I stopped to watch and was rewarded right off. She was still wearing the same robe and this time the wind cooperated. As she was in the process of pinning a sheet on the line a puff of wind got under the hem of the robe and up it want. For a few seconds I had a nice view of her pale blue pantied bottom. I managed to avert my eyes by the time she turned to look to see if I’d seen anything. I had the second wall up and was sort of hiding behind it the next time I got a peek. This one was even better as the wind parted the robe in the front and I could see she was wearing a short top under it. She was sort of facing me and her face was hidden behind whatever it was she was pinning on the line. I was looking at the “promised land”... from the bottom of her crotch to half way to her navel. I wish I could say she was a raving beauty but she was really very “average”. Regardless, I had a problem and I had to stay hidden for a few minutes.

She returned to the house and the next time I saw her she was dressed and had two girls following behind her. One might’ve been 12 and the other was the one who’d been to Jean’s party. She brought them over to meet me and the older one was told to make sure that the younger one didn’t get in my way. By then I had three walls up and the kids could visualize their new house and were quite excited. I saw the mother make another trip to the wash line and actually saw her hanging panties and bras. It was too good to be true... she’d hung them closest to where I was working. There was no mistaking who wore what. Four very distinct sizes plus the larger ones, definitely the mother’s, were all pastels. There was a water faucet at the very back of the garage. As soon as the mother went back in the house I headed in that direction. The panties were carefully hung in groups, by size. The larger ones had to be the mother's and were nylon or acetate. The next set had to belong to Karen. They were all white and, again, probably nylon. The others were smaller and band leg cotton, definitely belonging to the younger girls. All in all, a very nice presentation!

Karen was back before lunch. She came over to look at my progress and I remember her saying something along the lines of how she wished she’d had a playhouse when she was small. As she walked away I saw something that really got my attention. her white shorts were now a dusty dirt color... and across her backside was a beautiful half moon. She’d obviously slid into a base and the crotch line had made a mark on the shorts.

I probably could’ve gotten the roof panels on but by then my back had had enough. We didn’t have Advil and the like back in those days and aspirin just wasn’t doing it for me. I’d entertained the idea of going to the races that night but the way I felt there was no way. When I told Elle she suggested that we go to the movies. It had been so long since we’d gone that I had no idea what the popular movies were at the time. I told her that I’d think about it and went into the bedroom to lie down for a while.

The next thing I knew Elle was standing by the edge of the bed. I looked at her and she had a sheepish grin on her face that told me I needed to run my hand up under her skirt. Just from the feel I knew she had on a pair of the Plymouth nylon satin panties on over the cotton ones. I loved that combination. As I rubbed I could see she was enjoying it as much as I was. However, our euphoria was short lived as we both heard a wail from the patio room. As Elle went to see what was going on I rolled out of bed. My back felt better for sure. As I started down the hall Elle emerged from the Patio room. The bathroom was right there and she gently pushed me into it. She immediately spun around me and onto the toilet. She had her skirt up and I could see she still had her panties on. Hmmmm... With the kids around and her being so daring I got the hint she wanted something. After a few minutes of “playing” I found out just what it was. The movie was Hud with Paul Newman. Some of the teachers at her school had gone to the opening and told her she just HAD to see it. This was her way of making sure she did and I wasn’t complaining.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

A full on panty shot who cares what the face is like. Still the best read going.