Wednesday, November 16, 2011

STILL SPRING... but getting warmer (Part 81a)

Elle’s meeting with Joan went well. The kids “adopted” her before she had to leave so Elle was pleased. I, too, had a good feeling about the arrangement. The only concern was that Jean’s (my older daughter) birthday was on the day after she started. We decided to keep her party small not wanting to put any added pressure on Joan. As I’ve mentioned, there wasn’t but one girl anywhere near Jean’s age in the park. Jean had made a couple of friends at Sunday school and Elle had asked them to come over. With Elle’s and my mother along with the mother of one of the other guests there would only be a total of nine so it was decided to hold it in the patio room.

I was at work and just about to go to lunch when I got a phone call from Joan. I thought something had happened to one of the girls but she assured me they were fine. But she asked if I could come home for a few minutes. I asked her why but I could hear the plaintiveness in her voice. When I walked in the door I was shocked to see her with a bath towel wrapped around her waist. She started blushing as soon as I was through the door.

It had rained all day Monday and she’d wanted to take the girls for a stroll though the park. With better weather that morning they went for their walk. I think I had mentioned that the park had been built in an area with scrub oak and pine trees. The trees were pollinating at the time and, as luck would have it, Joan was allergic to one or the other of them and had a sneezing fit... and, in her words, “piddled her pants”. The reason she wanted me to come home was for me to find some clothes for her to borrow.

I tried to be discrete but had to ask what size she wore while at the same time I tried to see the evidence of her “piddling” on her pants legs below the towel. Her height made it hard for me to judge and I think she said she was a size 12. I knew that Elle still had some clothes from right after Anne, our younger daughter, was born. Elle didn’t have many pants and the ones she did have were hanging on one of those hangers designed to hang four or five pair on it. I couldn’t remember which ones they were so handed the hanger to Joan to let her find the ones that fit the best. After I handed it to her she just stood there and I wondered why. Then she, clearly embarrassed now and blushing almost beet red, mumbled that she needed to borrow “underpants”. I knew that she wore Carter’s Spanky Pants from my DP view of a week ago. I didn’t know if Elle had told Joan of her incontinence problem and was reluctant to pull out a pair of Elle’s as they were all very stained. As I opened her panty drawer I saw the pile of fancy panties that Elle was so reluctant to wear because she was afraid she would “ruin them”. I remembered that the Munsingwear pair was really full cut so found them and handed them to her. She didn’t say anything and disappeared into the bathroom.

The girls were eating so I went to visit with them. Jean was cute when she, all serious, told me that Auntie Joan had “piddled”. It was a new word for her and she was showing off by using it. A few minutes later Joan appeared wearing a pair of off white cord pants. The thing that jumped out at me was that the cuffs (they were in style back then) were above her ankles but I did my best not to smile. Joan told me she put the hanger with the other pants on the bed so I headed down the hall to put it away. As I walked past the bathroom I saw Joan’s denim pants lying on the side of the tub. Once the hanger was back in the closet I was in the bathroom. Right on top of the wet pants was her panties. I picked them up and sure enough, they were the Carter’s and the same heavy ribbed cotton ones like Elle’s. I checked the label and it read size 16, the same as most of Elle’s. I found that interesting. But, gross as it sounds, I held them up to see just how wet they were and also took a quick sniff. I was probably in there with the door closed for less than a minute but even though I didn’t use the toilet, flushed it anyway. I needed the time for my bulge to go down.

I wanted to make a sandwich before I left and when I walked back into the living room Joan was cleaning up the mess that the girls had made. She was leaning across the table and the panties I’d given her gave off a beautiful VPL. Even though I knew what they were just the sight of a VPL was exciting. I made my sandwich and told them that I’d see them at the party.

By the time I got home Joan was gone and the lady who had brought the two girls Jean had met at Sunday school was getting in her car. I’d hoped to get at least a few pictures and had bought a new pack of Polaroid film for the purpose. Elle told me that the hit of the party had been the playhouse that Jay and I had built. The two visiting girls had fallen in love with it. It helped in that Jean’s main presents from us had been things to use while playing in the house like cups, dishes, plastic food and the like. The mother of one had asked Elle if there was a chance of me building one for her daughter. My initial thought was “no” because Jay had been the driving force behind the project. I knew he was back to building decks and stairs and things out on the barrier island with Andre as his partner on the weekends. I’d turned him down when I had the offer to work at the park on the travel trailer project. I wasn’t sure that I could do it on my own... plus I was still struggling a bit with my back. Elle was pushing me to call and, reluctantly, I did.

To be continued...

No comments: