Sunday, November 20, 2011

STILL SPRING... but getting warmer (Part 81c)

Anne was through and wanted out of the high chair so Joan got up and helped her down. As she did so she was also trying to explain herself. As I remember it she half heartedly tried to get out of the situation but I wouldn't let her. She'd thrown me a "crumb" and I wanted the "cookie". I pressed her on it and I certainly don't remember all she said. The gist of it was that even though she was 24 years old she'd never bought any underwear for herself. Her mother had always bought it. I remember her picking up Elle's panties and pants off the table and then pointing to the panties on top of her denim pants. With her free hand she picked them up and I immediately knew that they were a pair of Carter's heavy ribbed cotton Spanky Pants. As she did she stated that they were all she'd ever worn and the panties I'd given her were the very first "nice" panties she'd ever worn. It was amazing to see this girl/woman standing there holding/shaking/waving this pair of cotton panties and asking me if I thought they were feminine. At that point I was the one embarrassed... and it wasn't just because of that. I had a very uncontrolled hard on under the table. My boxer shorts were not designed to reign in a very stiff penis.

To get out of the situation I pointed to Anne and mentioned that I hadn't changed her when she got up. That got us off the topic and Joan put the clothes down to attend to Anne. It took a minute or so for me to gain control and then I made a mad dash down the hall while Joan and Anne were in her room. I quickly grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt and slipped them on. I was in my closet fetching a tie when I heard Joan's voice. She wanted to know where she could store her spare clothes. She had all the clothes from the table and handed Elle's things to me. As she did she asked if I thought she could find panties like Elle's in town. I smiled and said there were a number of stores that carried one's like them. Again, after opening my mouth I was worried that I'd spoken too quickly. However, she didn't seem to pick up on it but I took a chance as I took the panties and went right to Elle's panty drawer.

The drawer was filled only with panties, mostly the heavy cotton ones which were all pretty stained. On the right hand side were the nylon ones including the fancy panties that Elle hardly ever wore. I pulled the pile of fancy ones out and put them on the bed. Joan, who was still in the doorway, stepped forward and stared down at them as I spread them out so she could see them better. She picked a couple of them up and I could see in her eyes that she liked them. I know she made a comment about the feel. I remember thinking of how deprived she was not ever having worn a pair of nylon panties. She picked out one of them, marveling at not only the feel but how pretty they were. The pair she held up was a pair with lace around the leg openings and an applique. As she did I went "over the top" and asked if she wanted them.

By then I was totally oblivious to the time. She looked at me and just shook her head saying she just couldn't take Elle's panties. I made a couple of attempts to persuade her but she just wasn't going to change her mind. I took them from her and as I put the panties back in the drawer I noted the maker... Kayser. I had a fleeting thought that maybe I could find some available in town. My memory was that the new ladies dress store that had opened had them but I wasn't sure. At that point she changed the subject and asked where she could "hide" her clothes. That was when it stuck me...she'd brought clothes "just in case". To me that meant her "accident" wasn't a one time thing. Driving to work I had a hard time believing all of what had just transpired.

I’d figured out what tools I’d need to build the playhouse and between my father and grandfather I had everything but a Skil saw. I knew Jay would be using his but asked anyway. When I told him what I was doing he volunteered to go with me to the lumber yard and get the wood with his truck. But he really outdid himself when he said he’d cut it all up for me. After work he and Jo came over and, still in his every day clothes, proceeded to cut just about everything I needed. Jo played with the kids and although I hoped to get a panty peek, I was too busy to pay much attention to her. Elle insisted that we feed them and by the time they left it was well after dark. But, I had all the pieces for a complete playhouse. Now I had to figure out which piece went where. It was like a giant jig saw puzzle.

To be continued...

No comments: