Saturday, November 26, 2011

STILL SPRING... but getting warmer (Part 81e)

Luckily for her Karen was free that night. At least she didn’t have another job. What she did have was a friend who she’d invited over to spend the night. Elle worked it out that the other girl could come over too but we wouldn’t be paying her. Knowing how bad Elle wanted to see the movie I took advantage of the situation and convinced her to wear panties of my choice. I was thinking ahead to after the movies were over and the baby sitter(s) were gone. She’d wanted to wear a partial “package” (a sanitary pad or two between two heavy cotton panties and a sanitary panty over them) but there was no way I wanted to fight my way through all that when we got home.

Karen was cute in her own way but leaned towards the“plain” side. It was readily apparent when compared to her friend. The other girl’s name was Carol Ann and she truly was cute. She had blond hair in a pony tail and a smile that grabbed your attention. She was the exact opposite of Karen in that she hardly let Karen speak on the 10 minute trip home, very vocal and a bit hyper. My initial impression was that she was a bit of an “air head”. Even though it was a non school day they were both wearing skirts. The difference between the two was at least two inches at the hem with Carol Ann’s the shorter. I have to admit I was “all eyes” as she climbed into the back seat but it was too dark (my dome light was out) to see anything but her knees and a bit of thigh.

Back at home I was hoping to get around to the passenger side before she exited but I was too late. Elle was waiting to go so I didn’t have a chance to observe her before we left. At the movie I quickly found the reason Elle was so anxious to see it... Paul Newman was the star. I remember watching the movie and hoping that when we got home that she might be asleep and in a compromising position.

When we got back my hopes were high. However, it was the wrong girl. Karen had fallen asleep in the swivel rocker and had tucked her legs up under her. There to greet me as I walked in was a nice patch of white panty peeking out from under her skirt. The table lamp seemed to hi-light it. When Elle walked in and saw her in that position called out something like “We’re home!” which startled her and caused her to drop her legs back down. Bummer. Carol Ann was at the dining room table working on her homework. So much for my thoughts of her being an “air head”.

I had no luck with peeking when she got in and out of the car as I took them home. I waited in the car as they ran up the steps to what was the back door. It was locked as I watched Karen knock. But, I did get something as a puff of wind lifted the back of Carol Ann’s skirt. All I can tell you was that I did see her panties. I was really getting to like the idea of mini skirts. The light on the porch was above her so they were in a shadow so I didn't see any detail, but I fantasized about it all the way home.

Elle was still hyped up about Paul Newman when I got back. It wasn’t even 10pm so I, remembering that she was wearing panties of my choice, tried to replace Paul as the object of her affection. She’d used the toilet before leaving the theater and I hoped she hadn't gone after getting home. If she hadn't I knew there had to be something in there for me. The ordeal with my back had had me “out of commission” for an extended period of time and since Elle was still of a mind to get pregnant, I won out. It was a very good night!

Saturday had been a nice day but as we left for church on Sunday I could see the rain clouds starting to build. I just hoped I could get the roof panels on the playhouse before it started so the that rest of the materials wouldn’t get wet. I wanted to head home right after the service but we had to retrieve the kids from the nursery and Sunday school. That proved to be a bit of an adventure. Karen’s mother, who was the Sunday school supervisor, had told two of the other mothers about the playhouse and as soon as she saw me wanted to introduce me to them. I’d pretty much decided that without Jay I wasn’t really into building playhouses so it took me a while to explain, nicely, that I wasn’t interested. By the time we got home it looked like it was going to rain at any minute so I called my grandfather and told him I couldn’t take him to the hospital. When I mentioned that rain was imminent he was OK with it.

At the site of the playhouse I was struggling to get the 4x8 roof panels in place. There were always two of us when the other playhouses were erected. I could get them up but I had to align them so that they would meet evenly at the peak before nailing them on. Karen and her mother came out of the kitchen door and were headed for the garage when I called to them. I explained what I need in the way of help. Karen volunteered to climb up on the step ladder to tell me when I had them in the right position so I could nail them to the rafters. After doing one side I had to run around to the other and as I did I got a peek at her panties as a puff of wind lifted her skirt. I just hoped that her mother didn’t see as I caught a quick glance of white. After getting a few nails in place I thanked Karen and she climbed down. I needed the ladder to get on the roof to finish nailing it on. While I was up there I saw the piece of copper that I’d brought to to put on the peak lying on the ground. Karen was talking with her mother when I called to her and asked if she could hand it up to me. When she squatted down to pick it up her knees were about five or six inches apart and I got another quick peek. I knew she wasn’t doing it on purpose but as smart as she appeared to be she seemed clueless as to modesty. I wasn’t complaining and after they left fantasized about getting more peeks from her in the future.

To be continued...

No comments: