Friday, November 18, 2011

STILL SPRING... but getting warmer (Part 81b)

I explained about my back and told her that I’d have to think about it. Since I hadn’t made extra money from any source in three weeks I was tempted to tackle it on my own. While I was trying to figure out how to do it Elle came over and sat on my lap. I had an instant sensation of warm wetness as she put her arms around me. My almost instantaneous bulge fir right into her bottom and she knew it. As she kissed me she was wiggling around which felt really good. I was a little concerned about the kids but they were busy playing with the presents from the birthday. After a few minutes I asked what had happened that she was so “generous”. I remember her giggling as she told me that she’d leaked while finishing the dishes and thought I’d like a surprise. As she was telling me I felt another wave of warmth in my lap. If the kids had been out in the patio room I would’ve pulled her slacks down and had some “real” fun... but discretion took over.

As we were cleaning up Elle asked if I’d gotten “excited” when I found that Joan had wet herself. She knew me well enough to know that it had. Because she’d brought the subject up I decided to tell her some (but not all) about my previous experiences with Joan when we were kids. When I told her about the time where a friend (male) and I had persuaded her to wet herself I left that part out. I explained it by telling her that Joan had waited too long to go home to use the toilet because we were all waiting to get cookies and lemonade. She thought that was funny. I did admit to being mean to her when we were on the see saw and wouldn’t let her off. She definitely agreed that was mean. When I was getting dry panties for her to put on she asked which ones I’d given to her. She was concerned that I’d given her a pair of her old stained ones and when I told her I hadn’t she sighed in relief. Just thinking about Joan wearing the fancy panties instead of the plain cotton panties was enough to conjure up an image of her wearing nothing but them. A very nice thought!

Memorial Day was that Thursday and there was no school or work for me. It was also the day the travel trailer part of the park was to officially open. I managed to talk the “boys” into letting me be part of the celebration. I’d also persuaded them to pay for my doctor visit as well as the pain medications. Even before the opening they’d managed to sell a few of the new travel trailers and were really excited about it. They had three models open and there was a fair amount of interest. A good friend of my parents stopped by and I showed him through all three. Not being trained as a salesman, I had no idea if he was really interested or was just stopping by to see me. I ‘d known him for many years and when I was young would get presents from him on my birthday. Talking to someone you know is a lot easier than talking to strangers. While there I pretty much made up my mind to go ahead with building the playhouse. That night I called the lady and she was very happy. I told her I’d start on Saturday but that it might take two weekends. That was fine by her.

When Elle's mother would watch the kids she'd arrive around 8am and I'd leave for work right after that. With Joan now watching the kids she didn't arrive until about 8:45 am. I wasn't happy with the late start to my work day but had to live with it. It also meant that I had to feed the kids their breakfast. After Joan's first day I told her to just walk in without knocking. On the day after Memorial day I was feeding the kids and eating my breakfast with them when I heard the door open. I looked at my watch and it wasn't even 8:15am and Joan was there. I'd showered and shaved but was sitting at the table in just my T shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. However, I was sitting against the wall and when Joan appeared my lower extremities were hidden by the table... or so I hoped. She said "Hi" to the kids and then put some clothes on the table at the open place. Right on top was the pair of fancy panties I'd given to her a few days earlier. I didn't say anything but observed that there was also a pair of denim pants at the bottom of the pile. Ann was fussing in her high chair so Joan sat down to try and coerce her into eating. I sat there hoping that she would and then she could take her to her room to dress her for the day. That would give me the chance to "escape" and get to my clothes.

She was moderately successful and turned to me and, showing some embarrassment, thanked me for the loan of Elle's clothes. Then she pointed to the clothes under Elle's and said she wanted to be "prepared" if another emergency arose. I just smiled. Then, she really blew me away when she asked if I knew where Elle had gotten the panties as she pointed to the ones on the table. I answered right back and said "the city", realizing that my answer was way to quick. But Joan's "slowness" that I've mentioned was in effect and she didn't pick up on it. I hesitated before I asked why she wanted to know. I was surprised at myself for doing it but even more surprised at her answer. I don't remember her exact words but it was along the lines of "because they made me feel feminine". I must've had a blank stare on my face as she sort of half smiled and then tried to explain. Now she was definitely embarrassed.

To be continued...

No comments: