Saturday, December 10, 2011



ANTICIPATING SUMMER... Hot times (Part 82b)

One of the things that Andy and I had worked out between us was that instead of each of us having our own proprietary vegetable garden I would grow some things and Andy would grow some different things and then we’d share. We took turns watering as his hose could reach the far parts of my garden and mine would do the same. The heat wave reached into the weekend and, wanting to get a head start on my day before the heat became unbearable, got up very early. The garden needed watering so I went out back and was in the process of doing my side when I saw Andy run around the back of his unit and crouch down along the side. He waved me over to where he was and in a whisper told me to crouch down as well and for me to give him the hose. I was truly puzzled but I could see he was dead serious so kept my mouth shut. We waited for a few minutes and then Andy pointed to the area just behind his unit where the clothes line was located. I saw Lil’s feet and legs sticking out from under a sheet that she was pinning to the line. Andy crept closer and then, turning the hose on full force, came running out and pointing the nozzle right at Lil. I hadn’t moved so couldn’t see her because of the sheet but I certainly could hear her scream. Lil, in trying to get away, ended up tripping over her wash basket. I couldn’t believe my eyes. She was lying there screaming for Andy to stop with her legs flailing and trying to keep the water from hitting her in the face. I could see her panties, which Andy had also soaked, and her breasts though her thoroughly wet shirt. She stayed that way, covering her face not trying to get up. Andy turned to me and told me to get my camera. I didn’t have to be told twice.

Luckily, Elle was busy with the kids so I just opened the cabinet and grabbed the camera. I was so anxious that I was trying to open the bellows of it while I running back. Lil was no longer lying on the ground but was now standing in their back yard with Andy still trying to spray her. He was limited by the length of my hose. Her kids were now out in the yard as well. I remember Lil yelling something like “Truce!” and just walking around just out of reach of the water. I pointed the camera and pushed the button. As it was the Polaroid, to take another picture I had to pull the tab to get that picture out and another in place. I did as quickly as I could, just dropping the first one on the ground and snapping another. After the second one there was no more film. All I could do was hope that they had come out.

Concerned that the camera might get wet, I quickly returned to my yard with both undeveloped pictures. One thing I’d learned about the camera was that it didn’t do a good job if the camera or the subject moved and I was concerned that, in my rush, I'd messed them up. I pulled the first picture away from the backing and was happy as it wasn't blurred. It was a good one as it got a bit of her nipples through the wet shirt as well as a good bit of her panties. I held my breath when I opened the second picture. It was clear but only showed her backside but got a good picture of her panties. I’d been so engrossed with all the activity that I hadn’t really noticed her panties were flowered until I saw the pictures. I immediately remembered that they were very much like the ones from the picture that Mac had given to me quite a while back. It also reminded me that I really hadn’t seen many of Lil’s panties on the wash line in the two months that they’d lived there. I vowed to do a better job of that moving forward.

To say that the experience made my day is to put it mildly. I was smart enough to hide the pictures and to leave without seeing Andy. My work for the day was at the sailing club where it was the work day to get it ready for the season. Rex (the boat builder) and I were co-chairman of the house committee and, this winter, we’d been lucky and there was no real damage to the building so, in that regard was looking forward to an easy day. We had a good turnout but, with three births since the first of the year, there was a dearth of females present. Elle, because of teaching full time, declined to come so that she could get caught up on the wash and housework. Because of the heat we did only what was absolutely necessary. Most of those who did show up ended up going swimming in their clothes. Unfortunately, for me, that did not include any females.

The prognosis for the season was that we’d have around 10 to 12 boats racing. Rex had sold his boat to one of the kids who been in the Junior sailing program. One of the “regulars”, Will, was leasing his boat and Chuck’s cousin was supposed to join us as well. The only concern was that the three women who’d just had babies wouldn’t be available as crews and would there be enough people to fill in for them. As we discussed the subject my thoughts went immediately to Cat, the woman who had showed up for part of the previous Summer. I surely hoped so. As we left for the day we agreed that the club was ready for it's official opening the following weekend. However, I wasn't anywhere near prepared but was still looking forward to it.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Hi PM, just got caught up on my reading here. As always another great set of posts. Can't wait to read more about the babysitter and her friend and the girl who you bought panties for, hopefully another modeling show will happen! Maybe the lady at work will give a peek?