Monday, December 12, 2011

ANTICIPATING SUMMER... Hot times (Part 82c)

When I returned home Elle was just about to leave for the local lake with the kids. The pool just wasn’t enough to keep them cool even with it dragged under the patio awning to get it out of the sun. I wanted to get out of my damp clothes and into a bathing suit and while I was doing that Lil called to talk with Elle. Andy had quit work early and had taken his kids over to the ocean but Lil never liked it there because of the big waves and swells. She asked if she could join us at the lake. What was a bit weird was that, as far as I or Elle knew, Lil seldom went out without Andy in a social or semi social way. I had no problem with it especially with what I'd seen earlier. My experience with Lil was that she was a bit of an exhibitionist, so was hoping for a bit of that. She was waiting for us by the station wagon and was wearing a pair of shorts and a halter top. I just assumed that she had a bathing suit on underneath them. Seeing her, all I could think about was the pictures I’d taken in the morning. I knew she knew I had the camera and just hoped she didn't say anything about it. Like I said I hadn’t really seen all that much after the first blast of water from Andy where she was lying on the ground. When taking the pictures I was concentrating on taking the pictures and not on her.

The only place I knew for access to the lake was where Jay, Jo and I would sometimes go for lunch. It was a surprise to find about a dozen cars parked along the road by the opening to the lake. Since it was privately owned by the community that surrounded it we didn’t have any other choice. However, as we started walking to the opening Kay remembered the bowling alley that she and Andy bowled at all the time had an access to the water and she knew the owner pretty well. We got back in the car and drove around the lake to the alleys. Luckily, the owner was there and gave us permission. By that time I was dripping wet with perspiration. We made our way to the water to find that there was basically no place to sit. At that point I didn’t care. All I wanted to do was immerse myself in the cool (and it was) water. There were a few fairly smooth rocks to put our towels and things on but they were too high to get up onto. I ended up taking my youngest while Elle took Jean and I pretty much forgot about Lil. The water was really too cold for the kids to stay in the water for very long so when I came back out I saw Lil sitting in the water. It was at the opening and for me to get out of the water she had to move. When she did I realized that she wasn’t wearing a bathing suit as I could clearly see the outline of the leg elastics from her panties though the shorts that were plastered to her. As I dried Anne off I tried to get more of a look at Lil. Even though I couldn’t actually see her panties it was close enough to make it exciting. Twice in one day! I couldn’t believe my luck.

Because of the possibility of getting the race car repaired and getting back to racing my interest in going to the races was heightened. I’d planned on going that night but as hot as it was and the fact that Eric wasn’t available to go and Andy wasn’t back from the ocean with his kids I decided staying home was probably a better idea. Elle had suggested that we cook hamburgers on the hibachi to keep her out of the kitchen. This discussion took place while returning from the lake while Lil was still with us. With Andy not back yet she persuaded Lil to join us. I thought, for sure, she’d go home to change but she didn’t. Her shorts had started to dry but as she bent over to set up the folding chairs I could clearly see her panties through the damp material. I’ll admit I had a soft bulge as I watched her while getting the hibachi set up. Elle, the kids and I all stayed in our bathing suits as we played in and around the pool. We’d just finished eating when Andy and his boys arrived. They joined us and Andy brought over some beer to make it a real party. We let the girls stay up past their bedtime but when it got dark Elle took them inside. It was still quite warm out so we all sat with our feet in the pool using fresh cool water from the hose to run over our arms and legs. I think Lil had gotten up to use the bathroom but Andy jumped up and grabbed her. He spun her around a few times and when he let her go she couldn’t stand up and fell to the ground. I think the beer had something to do with it but in any case Andy was laughing at her. As she tried to stand she started laughing and so did I. She kept telling us to stop laughing as she continued to try and stand up. Finally she gave up and I watched as she put her hands in her crotch. I remember thinking “could it be that she was wetting herself?”

Andy answered the question as he grabbed the hose and turned it on her, pointing right at her crotch. I remember him saying that she was “all cleaned up and ready to go” or something along those lines. She got up on her hands and knees and said she was going home. As she stumbled past the lamp post at the gate I, again, could see her panties though the clinging material of her totally wet shorts. Elle had come outside as the whole scene was finishing up and I remember her chastising Andy for not walking her home. He was pretty drunk by this time and he just laughed and made some comment about anyone who pees on themselves doesn’t deserve special treatment. The look on Elle’s face was classic shock. But, then again, she didn’t see as much of Andy as I did. My only regret was that the yard was dark where Lil had fallen and I didn’t see her actually peeing. All in all, it was still a very good day, especially as far as Lil was concerned.

To be continued...

No comments: