Sunday, December 18, 2011

ANTICIPATING SUMMER... Hot times (Part 82f)

I thought about what had happened on both days quite a bit. I really didn’t know what to make of it. I do know that on Wednesday morning I knew well before she arrived that I was, again, going to ask about the panties. I was prepared to verbally respond as well. Actually, the impromptu questioning went better but I’m not sure it mattered to her. I also wasn’t prepared for her answer as she said she wasn’t wearing the new ones. That’s when I went back to the ”off the cuff“ mode and asked ”why not?. That clearly put her ill at ease. But, before she could answer I blurted out something along the lines of “I think you’re fibbing”. Immediately, she shook her head from side to side and, in almost a repeat of Tuesday, pulled her blouse up with one hand and the waist of her jeans down with the other. Being intimately familiar with the elastic waistbands of Carter’s Spanky Pants, I could see she wasn’t lying and, probably too quickly, acknowledged it.

There was nothing sexual about what she did or how she did it. I apologized for having challenged her and she just stood there with a sheepish look on her face. I know I was blushing and left right after that. I remember thinking that in many ways she was just like the child she’d been when my friend and I had persuaded her to wet her panties for us so many years before. It was when thinking of that that I remembered she still had her spare pants and panties in the bathroom that she still hadn’t used. With the next day her last I guessed that she probably wouldn’t.

Joan arrived a bit earlier than usual. I’d grown used to her arrival and it was going to seem strange for her not to be coming any more... especially after the last few mornings. I’d decided to pay her for the whole week even though she wouldn’t be there on Friday. It was only $3 more but when I gave the $15 to her you would’ve thought I’d given her a whole $15 more. She was very appreciative and said that she was going to miss the girls. We just chatted for a bit and then I did it one more time... and asked if she had the new panties on. This time she had a big smile on her face and almost seemed playful when she reached under her blouse and undid her pants. I hadn’t expected the panty peeks that she’d given me before and surely wasn’t prepared for what I was witnessing as her jeans slid down her thighs and I saw the appliques and lace around the legs of her panties. It lasted for maybe 5 or 6 seconds. It wasn’t long. As she pulled the pants back up I could see her face was flushed. I didn’t have a clue as to what to say... so didn’t say anything and turned to say goodbye to my girls. That, at least for the moment, broke the tension. She was back together and composed when I headed for the door. I thanked her again for helping us out. I know she said something but I didn’t really hear it. I just wanted to get out the door. I sat in my car for a few minutes to compose myself. Had I really just witnessed a “free show”? I really had and it was hard to believe.

That was the last day of school and Elle’s last day of teaching. The students only had a half day and after they were dismissed and on the buses the teachers were treated to a luncheon put on by the PTA (Parent Teacher’s Association) and then were free for the Summer. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home to find Elle in a tennis outfit. The first thing I did when I walked in was to go give her a hug and a “feel”. She tried to slap my hand away because the kids were right there. Even though it wasn’t much I could feel dampness and wanted to know what had happened. She motioned towards the kids and made a zip motion across her lips. I wasn’t happy but made her promise not to change her clothes until after we’d all eaten.

I was “rewarded” for waiting. We took the kids out in the yard to play. We sat in lawn chairs while watching them and Elle told me about her tennis afternoon. She had overheard some of the teachers talking about playing tennis and followed up on it at the luncheon. Knowing that Joan was going to be with the kids until after 5pm, she said “yes” when asked if she wanted to go hit some balls with one of them. Intending to only spend about an hour she found that the other woman was about the same level of player that she was and they ended up playing tennis with scoring... and she loved it. But... she lost track of time and when she realized how long they’d been playing knew she might have a problem getting home without wetting herself. She told me she actually made it home but when the kids saw her they “tackled” her and she couldn’t get inside. She ended up starting to pee herself while on the steps but didn’t think Joan saw it. Then she said she thought I just might like a surprise when I got home and smiled. So did I. It proved to me that whatever it had been that set her off the previous weekend was gone.

However, I pushed my luck when I asked if she’d pee while sitting in the lawn chair. With a BIG smile on her face she said she would but it would “cost me”. After a week of being basically “shut out” I didn’t have much choice but to say something like “how much?”. Realistically, it wasn’t much. She just wanted me to commit to playing tennis with her at least once a week during the Summer. However, the only thing I liked about tennis was the outfits the women wore. As far as playing it I’d pretty much proved that I didn’t have any talent for it. When I shrugged my shoulders and smiled, she had this smug look on her face and soon thereafter I could hear a faint splashing coming from under her chair. We put the kids to bed around 8:30pm or so and for the first time in almost a week really enjoyed going to bed. It was still light out but that didn’t matter. Between our “fun” and the panty show by Joan I certainly had “sweet dreams“.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Summer coming on the best time of wear forviewing. Hope Elle never finds out about the extra play you have on the side.