Sunday, November 25, 2012

CHRISTMASTIME... Ho Ho Ho? (Part 102b)


My parents weren't able to find someone to fill Jan's night time duties and made the decision to stay with my grandfather at night at least until the holidays were over. Edith and "Jaa" would still be there during the day. To get to the house we had to go by the church that Jan and Buddah had been married and they had a Nativity scene out front. Elle felt that it was a good teaching opportunity so we spent a little time there. The girls were more interested in getting to my grandfather’s to see the revolving Christmas tree. They'd seen it when we'd gone to his house for Christmas dinner in past years but it was always in daylight and it was no where near as spectacular as when it was after dark and the lights were all on. We stood on the street up against the iron railing that kept passers by from falling into the sunken formal gardens. There were colored lights outlining each of the shapes that made up the garden and as we looked at them the girls noticed that some of the lights were out. When my brother and I would spend a good portion of our Christmas vacation at my grandparents we would take turns replacing the burned out lights. It was quite a treat for us and with the girls noticing I suggested that we could go down into the garden and put in some new bulbs. That really excited them. Elle took umbrage with that reminding me that we’d agreed not to go in and visit. I told her we didn’t have to go inside as I knew the spare bulbs were under the back porch steps. She gave me one of those looks and told me that it was getting late and the baby was fussing and needed to be fed.

We all walked down the driveway and up behind the tree. There was a bit of wind blowing and by standing there the tree blocked some of the air. I got the new bulbs and the girls followed me up and down the aisles between the different shapes that made up the garden. I’d loosen the burned out ones and Jean would take them out and then give them to Anne while I put the new one in. We hadn’t gotten very far when Elle called me over to where she was standing. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet and holding the baby out for me to take. It only took a second or two for me to realize what her problem was. As I took the baby I told her that if she went inside it would be an hour before we’d “escape”. Still bouncing she snapped back at me something along the lines of “Well... what do you want me to do... wet myself?”

I swear that I hadn’t given any thought to what I was about to say but I quickly said “Yes!” After saying it I was then going to argue that she’d probably be wet by the time she got to the porch steps and would definitely be by the time she climbed the steps and had someone answer the door... but I didn’t. When I’d said “Yes” it surprised her and she had a shocked looked on her face and she just stared at me as if to say "You've got to be kidding! I have no idea where the next words came from but I told her that if she did I’d buy her the striped shirt that she wanted. I saw her peek around from behind the tree to see if she could be seen from the street and then she spread her feet. The girls were calling for me to come back and finish with the bulbs but I stood there and watched as a small puddle appeared between her shoes. There was also a huge bulge in my pants that, thankfully, was partially hidden by my coat. I took a few steps towards her but she put her hand up and said that all I’d asked for was for her to “go” and that’s all I was getting. I stood there for a short time with a big smile on my face. The look on hers was more of disgust... but it quickly changed to a bit of a smirk. In her mind she’d "won“ as she was going to get what she wanted... the striped shirt.

It didn’t take long to finish with the bulb changing. The girls were pleased to have been my helpers which also pleased me. It only took a few minutes to get back to the store. The one thing Elle and I hadn’t paid any attention to was the time. Back in those days (the mid 60’s) the stores had not gotten into extended hours and on Saturdays they closed at 5:30pm. We arrived right before that and there was a sales clerk already stationed at the door. She told us the store was closing but Elle spoke up firmly and told her that she knew exactly what she wanted. That was enough for the lady to let us enter. We headed right for the sportswear area and as we approached I could see there were only a few hanging on the rack. Elle quickly checked for size and found they were all large or extra large. By that time another saleslady appeared and asked if Elle had found what she was looking for. Elle was super disappointed and was kind of sulking. I explained that the shirts on the rack were too large and asked if there were any in the store room. She said no and apologized but then suddenly bolted away from us telling us to wait for a second. A few minutes later she reappeared wearing a big smile and with a shirt on her arm. She said if Elle wore a medium that she was in luck. That was her size so we were all in luck.

I knew Elle had to be somewhat uncomfortable walking the ten minutes or so back to the car in her wet panties but she never had a word of complaint. After the kids were all in I walked up behind her and made a quick pass up under her skirt. The parking lot was empty so she didn’t resist. She actually turned around and gave me a big kiss. My hand had moved around to the front and was now firmly nestled into her damp crotch. I never said a word and almost immediately I felt some warmth running over my fingers... and I didn’t have to plead or even ask for it. I knew I was in for a very good evening.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

I swear you two are the perfect couple. Lucky!!

Pantymaven said...

OB... I think you're on to something... :-)

badside said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening!