Thursday, November 15, 2012

THE HOME LIFE... & other stuff (Part 101e)

The final fitting took place on Friday night and according to Elle it went well. Jan was pleased with the results. Buddah was to come over to my grandfather’s house on Saturday and to collect most of Jan’s thing to take over to his house. I didn’t need to be there but took it as an opportunity to chat with him alone and to visit with my grandfather. Jan had boxed most of her clothes and marked each one as to the content. They were stacked just inside the dining room and as I walked past saw a fairly small unmarked box on top of the pile. It was different from the others in that it had a removable top. Curious, before entering the living room, I stopped and lifted the top. Lo and behold the box contained her ”unmentionables“. The lady who was there for my grandfather was sitting with him in the living room and reading him the headlines from the newspaper. With them occupied I took a quick peek out to the driveway to see if Buddah had arrived and saw no one. I then proceeded to do a survey of the box. Naturally, panties were my focus. Having been involved with obtaining most of them (the Lollipop panties) I was curious to see if she’d added any to her inventory. As I did I remembered that when I’d first peeked into her drawer after she’d moved in there had been some plain nylon ones. I found a few of them at the bottom but other than those didn’t see anything but cotton band leg briefs with almost all being the Lollipop ones. It only took a minute or so and after I’d put the top back on got to thinking that Jan should have something special to wear on her wedding day. The problem was how could I pull it off.

When Buddah arrived I helped him load Jan’s things into his car and took the opportunity to talk a little racing with him. Even though it had only been two months since the season ended it seemed like it had been much longer than that. The big news was that his good friend, Rick, wasn’t going to race anymore. It was a shock to me. After the bad wreck on the next to the last night of the season Rick and his crew had built a new car in one week so that he could still try for the championship. After putting forth all that effort it didn’t make sense to me for him to just up and quit. Buddah didn’t offer any reason for his decision which made it harder to accept. It was still five months until the track opened so there was plenty of time for him to change his mind and I hoped he would.

With racing out of the way I was able to get more of the ”scoop“ on what was happening with the wedding and reception. He told me the first thing up was the bachelor party for that night. In the time I’d known him I could see he didn’t drink all that much. In telling me about the party I got the distinct impression he wasn’t looking forward to it. As far as the reception after the wedding it was mostly his relatives, a few of hers, a few of his close friends, a few nurse friends of hers and, of course, Elle, I and my parents. My grandfather was going to the wedding as all I had to do was wheel him down the street in his wheelchair just a short ways to the church. Buddah assured me that it wasn’t going to be a wild affair and he hoped it wouldn’t last all that long. He also mentioned that they couldn’t afford a honeymoon so were going into the city after the wedding and staying overnight.

Since I’d first met him, Buddah had seemed quite reserved, especially considering how rowdy some of his racing friends were. All the time he was telling me about the plans for after the wedding I kept trying to think of a way to get a pair of fancy panties to Jan for her to wear to the wedding. I’ve tried to remember what led up to my asking him if he’d gotten anything ”sexy“ for her for the wedding or their wedding night, but I did. I remember him hesitating and then kind of sheepishly asking ”Should I?“ I had my opening!

It took a bit for him to ask me for suggestions. I think I was actually perspiring while this was taking place. I remember telling him that a sexy night gown was certainly appropriate but, lying through my teeth, I told him I’d bought a pair of fancy, sexy panties for Elle for our wedding. The look on his face turned to one of sheer panic and he responded that he couldn’t go buy either of them for fear of being recognized by someone he knew. I know I didn’t come right back at him but after a short break in the conversation I said that I thought I had a couple of brand new panties hidden away at home. He didn’t ”bite“ and I thought I’d blown the small chance I had.

He couldn’t leave as I was blocking the driveway in front of him. I drove to the end and had pulled up out of his way. I wasn’t expecting a knock on the window and it scared me. It was Buddah. He wanted to know if I really thought something like a pair of panties would really be appropriate. Naturally, I said "yes". The next part was for me to get home, find a pair and get them to him. He actually lived less than 5 minutes away from me so that part was relatively easy. The hard part was getting into Elle’s lingerie drawer without her seeing me, pulling out a pair a new fancy panties and getting them into my pocket.

As I’ve written in earlier posts I’d persuaded Elle to wear two pair of the nylon satin panties on pretty much a daily basis. I knew there were still a bunch of unworn fancy panties that I’d bought her over a period of time that she wouldn’t wear because she’d ”ruin them”. I pretty much knew she’d pushed them to the back of the drawer so that was going to be helpful. The obstacle to my plan was getting to the drawer. Elle had been energized to get back into sewing now that she had her own sewing machine and had laid out a whole bunch of material on our bed. I had to find a way to get her out of the room and it wasn’t easy. I’d told Buddah I’d be at his house within the hour and the minutes were ticking away. I sort of busied myself in the living room while waiting for her to come out of the room on her own. When she finally did I made a mad dash down the hall and into the bedroom. The drawer I wanted was in the far part of the room so, once there, I just put my hand in it and pulled out a couple of pair and stuffed them into my pocket. I must’ve had a guilty look on my face when she walked in. She wanted to know what I was doing and since I really didn’t have a prepared answer just stood there looking foolish.

It took a few seconds for my mind to concoct a reason and I knew for it to be plausible it had to do with my fascination with panties. I told her I was planning on a sexy evening after the kids were in bed and wanted to pick out a pair of fancy panties for her to wear. I’m sure she didn’t fully believe me but when I pulled a pair out of my pocket there wasn’t much she could say. I was somewhat afraid that I’d pull both pair out but got lucky.

To be continued...


1 comment:

badside said...

I can imagine it would be quite a thrill for a panty enthusiast to have picked out the panties a bride was wearing on her wedding day! Can't wait to read more.