Monday, November 19, 2012

THE HOME LIFE... & other stuff (Part 101f)


I didn’t get a chance to check out the panties I’d put into my pocket until I got in the car. I was somewhat disappointed to find that the pair I had in my hand was a special pair (Gotham Gold Stripe) that I really wanted Elle to wear. I had to make a quick decision and started the car. When I got to Buddah’s house he wasn’t so sure it was a good idea. He was afraid that Jan would think he was a “pervert”. I thrust the panties into his hand and drove off.

As of that evening my parents hadn’t found a replacement for Jan as far as staying overnight with my grandfather. “Jaa”, the lady who would come in after Edith would leave, agreed to stay both that night (Jan was staying with her sister that night) and on Sunday so that was an overhanging problem for the family. Elle had made arrangements for her mother to babysit the kids during the wedding and reception. We were getting dressed for church when the phone rang. It was Elle’s mother saying that she was sick and wouldn’t be coming. We discussed the situation on the way to church and I told her that she should go, at least to the wedding, since she’d had such a large part in the remaking of Jan’s wedding dress.

After the service when we went downstairs to fetch the kids from the nursery and Sunday school Elle saw Karen, the teenager who ran the nursery and who had, from time to time, babysat for us in the past. I was putting the kids coats on when Elle came up and said that Karen would do the babysitting. In a way Elle had bribed her telling her that we’d pay her starting when we left church to go home. It meant paying her for two hours where we’d still be home. I hadn’t planned on spending any money at all but Elle had promised her so there wasn’t anything I could say or do at that point. The wedding was at 2pm and, based upon what Buddah had told me about the reception, I fully expected to be home around 4:30 to 5pm. It would cost me at least $5 but I guessed it would be worth it. At least I hoped so.

The wedding service was short and sweet. With her hair done up professionally Jan looked the best I’d ever seen her. The dress, although not traditional, certainly fit the occasion and I could see Elle was pleased with how it turned out. Actually, I was more interested in what she was wearing underneath it. I’d brought my grandfather down from his house in his wheelchair and after the service my father took him back so that Elle and I could get to the reception. It wasn’t much, more of a buffet with a cash bar. I did recognize Rick and his crew members as well as Bags even though they were wearing jackets and ties. With all those guys around I had to wait to talk with Buddah. I wanted to know if he’d had the nerve to give the panties to Jan and when I finally asked him he just smiled. So did I.

It was still daylight when we got home. As we pulled in, Dora, Jim’s wife saw us and wanted to talk with Elle. I headed in and could see the older girls plating in the patio room. I expected to see Karen and the baby when I walked in but they were nowhere in sight. Thinking that the baby might be asleep in her crib I tip toed down the hall but saw the crib empty. I continued on down to our bedroom and saw Karen lying on on her side in a semi fetal position with the baby nestled in one of her arms. What I also saw was an incredible view of her pantied covered butt cheeks. Her skirt, short to begin with, seemed to be tucked under her side. I was less than 4 feet from her and I could clearly see the crotch line. I’m not sure how long I stood there but all of a sudden I heard “DADDY!” from behind me. It was Ann, the middle daughter who had seen me from the patio room. As soon as she called out Karen awoke and looked up and over her shoulder at me. It took a few seconds for her to realize that she was “exposed“. I just stood there, frozen in place. As she tried to pull her skirt out from under her she had to roll over to her right and when she did I got a full view of her crotch. She kept on rolling over to the edge of the bed and sat up. She was clearly embarrassed and, actually, so was I. I didn’t know what to say so didn’t say anything.

Elle appeared soon after and questioned Karen about her afternoon. I hoped she wouldn’t say anything about what had just happened and she didn’t but she did ask if Elle could drive her home. I didn’t like hearing that knowing Elle would ask why but there was nothing I could say. Fortunately the baby was still asleep on our bed so Elle said she’d do it. As they left I could only wonder what Karen would say to Elle.

A round trip to Karen’s house and back normally took about 20 to 25 minutes. Elle was gone for almost an hour. I was literally sweating waiting for her return. The older girls were complaining about being hungry which took my mind off the situation while I made them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I fully expected to get ”blasted“ when Elle walked in but, much to my relief, she seemed calm and just as she’d been when she walked out with Karen. As tempted as I was to ask what took her so long I didn’t. After getting all the girls to bed for the night we ended up doing the same thing that we knew Jan and Buddah were probably doing at the same time. It certainly helped reduce my anxiety about Karen but not enough for me to go to sleep. I continued to wonder what she and Elle had talked about earlier.

To be continued... 

1 comment:

badside said...

You've got me curious too PM! ;^)