Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SETTLING IN... at work (Part 107c)

My ”To do“ list was growing by the day. By early May I had about six items on it and decided to prioritize them. First up was the signature card file because it was well used on a daily basis and was in terrible shape. I decided to assign a drawer to each teller to re-alphabetize the cards. There was a series of sighs and moans following the announcement. To emphasize the importance of it I asked Mala how many times did she have to go ”fishing“ for cards that were out of place that day. The others couldn’t see her face but I could and I watched her eyes roll. I made her speak a number and I don’t remember it but she did say that the cards were a mess. Mala had the respect of the other tellers even though she didn’t want to be considered a ”leader“ and her comment pretty much sealed the matter.

The signature cards were kept in the same fireproof file safe that the account ledgers were kept only they were in drawers right below the ledger cards. Even though I’d not had an actual peek I’d come close when ”Cee”, wearing the shortest skirts of all the tellers, would bend over to retrieve a card. There was no way the project could be done with the file drawers were in place so Bret and I would remove them to be worked on at counters or desks. That is, all but one. I assigned Katie, the new employee to that one and provided one of those “kick” stools that have wheels but when you stand on it the wheels retract and the stool rests firmly on the floor. I was at my desk and I heard Bret whisper my name and as I looked up I saw him pointing down the teller line. I looked that way and there was Katie sitting on the stool but she had her knees spread apart, at least a foot if not more, with her feet behind her. It was like she was straddling the stool. In the short time she’d been there she’d mostly worn tight fitting, dark skirts that came to her knees. However, on this day she was wearing a khaki skirt with a bit of a flare that was a couple of inches above her knees. I’d been made aware of it by Bret so when I took that look down the line it was a beautiful sight. There was bright sun pouring through the Westerly facing windows that gave more than enough light to see what I wanted to see. It was certainly more than the usual triangle that an upskirt would provide. I know it caused a “stirring“ within me and, based on Bret’s attention to that area, I pretty much figured he might’ve had the same reaction. Leaving that night that Bret came up to me and asked what I thought. I played dumb and asked him what he meant. I got a good shot in the arm from him as he walked away with a big smile. I vowed to make sure she was assigned to the same drawer the next day.

Even the best laid plans often go astray and that one did. On the next afternoon I asked her to finish up that same drawer but when she took the stool to the drawer she ended up facing the opposite direction. All Bret and I got to see was her back. By the end of the week the project was almost completed. There was only one drawer to finish and Katie, because she had more time than the others, was assigned to do it during banking hours whenever she was free. That meant that if a signature card from the drawer was needed the teller had to go around to the table where Katie was working. I’m not sure what exactly happened but somehow ”Cee“ managed to hook the corner of the drawer and it ended up on the floor along with about 2000 signature cards. Initially, I was upset. Luckily, there was little lobby traffic so I asked for volunteers to help pick the cards up with me. ”Cee“, because she’d caused the problem, was the first and Mala, surprisingly, also stepped up. It meant we had to get down on our haunches and then try and pick the cards up as best we could. Mala quickly came up with the idea of taking one card and running it across the floor under as many other cards as she could reach. To do this she had to do a ”duck walk“. When she did I got a big surprise. However, it wasn’t anywhere near as good as it had been with Katie earlier in the week. Because it was Mala and the fact that I’d made that suggestion to her about purchasing and wearing sanitary panties my mind went wild. The peeks were no where long enough to get a good enough look to know for sure. However, in my wildest dreams I never expected to get a peek from her so it was a definite plus.

”Cee“ was a different story. Some of the cards had ended up under the table and that was the area where she was working. When Mala put her cards on the table I thanked her and she walked away. I then ooched my way over to the table and ”Cee“. She was actually under the table and as I approached I could see she was about to get up. I watched as she did but she hadn’t gotten far enough from under the table so that her head caught the edge and it knocked her to the floor... splay legged. It was a full crotch view! Stunned, she sat there like that for a few seconds. When she fell backwards she fell into Liz’s chair (Liz being the Auditor). Liz got up to help her and I’m sure she saw what I was looking at. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of that nice, white piece of material. Liz stepping into the picture brought me back to reality and the two of us helped ”Cee“ to her feet. She was OK and I was pretty sure she had no idea of what I’d just seen. I remember going home that night and, in spite of the mess to work on with the cards in the morning, I determined that it had been a very good day. A ”twofer“!

To be continued... 
 

4 comments:

badside said...

Nice! Two panty peeks in one day?!!

Pantymaven said...

Sometimes you get lucky... :-)

oldblue said...

I guess I picked the wrong work when I was young.

Pantymaven said...

OB... you have to remember that this was my seventh job since getting married... :-)