Thursday, March 07, 2013

THE NEXT PHASE... at home (Part 106b)

I’m not sure that the kid's teeth got brushed all that well because I think they set some kind of record for getting that done and into their pajamas. Elle sent them on out into the patio room while Dolly was changing as she started to prepare to put the baby to bed. I was still in the living room when Dolly walked back in. I did a double take as she did. The short gown she had on was almost translucent. Dolly saw the look on my face and let out a little laugh but made no effort to cover up. I could see the areolas of her breasts as well as her bikini panties through the material. She never hesitated and wanted to make the sofa bed up so she could read to the girls while in bed. I had to concentrate on not looking at her as we did it. I was glad that Elle wasn’t there to see us doing it. It only took a minute and then Dolly headed back down the hall to the patio room. I stayed behind trying to deflate my bulge.

Before Elle’s parents came for the baby’s birthday Elle’s mother had asked if we could take a few pictures of them with the baby. I’d mentioned that it was now easy for me to walk to my grandfather’s house during my lunch hour and, on that day, did so to ask him if I could borrow his Polaroid camera. Dutifully, I’d taken a few and given them to her but I still had the camera. It was on the shelf under the barrel table in the living room. As I stood there “deflating” I saw it and got the notion to go take a few pictures of Dolly playing with the kids. (If you believe that, I’ve got a bridge I can sell you, cheap!) Elle was still with the baby, trying to get her to settle down as I walked past. I took a deep breath as I did knowing that she’d have a hissy fit if she knew what I was planning.

As soon as I appeared in the doorway with the camera Dolly was on to me. With a big impish grin she gathered the girls to her carefully blocking her breasts and told me to go ahead and “shoot”. By then I also had a smile. As soon as the flash bulb went off she, still with a smile, waved her finger from side to side at me indicating that I was a naughty boy. I put the camera down and they all went back to playing. The girls had fixed “dessert” for Dolly with their plastic food and were serving it when Elle showed up. She let them play for a while and then told them to go pick out the books they wanted Dolly to read to them. As they scampered up the steps Elle started to pick up the things they’d spread around when Dolly told her that she’d pick up. Elle quickly followed behind the girls leaving me with Dolly. As she crawled around the floor I was almost panting seeing her panties showing through the gown. Then I remembered the camera. I knew there was no way I’d be able to take a picture without both Dolly and Elle knowing but I decided to chance it anyway. Dolly was facing away from me when I picked the camera up. I pushed the shutter. As soon as the flash went off she turned and flopped on her bottom and gave me one of those “I can’t believe you just did that” looks... and then laughed. I fully expected Elle to show up in the doorway ready to kill me but she didn’t. I also expected Dolly to demand that I turn the picture over to her but she didn’t. Instead, her comment was along the lines of “I hope that made you happy” and then went about finishing up putting the toys in the little cabinet.

As I left the room Dolly did ask for me to get a robe for her. How could I complain? I’d just had an extended voyeuristic experience that, even in my dreams, couldn’t have been expected. I grabbed one of Elle’s semi short bathrobes and gave it to her while she was still in the patio room. As she came through the door she, quietly, told me that “the show was over”. The comment took me by surprise. As we walked down the hall to the living room I wondered just how much of what I’d just witnessed had been planned.

Lying in bed that night I couldn’t help but wonder if the picture would turn out. With the Polaroid camera the picture didn’t get developed until you actually pulled the tab out of the camera. I knew I had to do it before we all went to my grandfather’s house as pictures would surely be required at the party. I was worried about how and where I’d be able to do it and, if the picture did turn out, would Dolly demand I show it to her and possibly take it.

Dolly was much more modest in the morning. I was a bit disappointed as I remembered the “show” I’d gotten the last time she stayed with us. It was while she was in the bathroom and Elle was fixing breakfast that I got my chance with the picture. I was in our bedroom and as I waited for the picture to fully develop I could see that it was going to be special. But it’s development was only one part of the equation as I had to wait to see what, if anything, Dolly might want to do about it.


The party went reasonably well although it was a bit more “exciting” that my grandfather was up for. The older kids, with their youthful exuberance, were a bit “much” for him My parents picked up on it and suggested that we leave around 2pm or so. As I mentioned earlier, the party was to celebrate my birthday as well which was two days away. I got my usual gift from my mother... a new sports shirt and a new torque wrench from my father. I was a bit disappointed in that my grandfather had nothing for me. As Elle and Dolly gathered the kids and all their “stuff” my grandfather motioned for me to come over by him. I was going to give him a hug before we left anyway so figured that this time it would be his idea. As I bent down towards him he tried to stuff an envelope into my shirt. As he did he whispered for me not to say anything. Who was I to argue?

My mother wanted to spend some time with Dolly, getting caught up on her life away at college and also details on how her father was doing so we invited her back to our place. My father thought it would be best to stay with his father just to make sure he hadn’t overdone it. As I walked out to get the station wagon I retrieved the envelope from inside my shirt. Opening it I couldn’t believe my eyes. There were twenty eight $10 bills. There was also a slip of paper with a hard to read “Happy Birthday” mixed in with the bills. Two hundred eighty dollars... in cash! I wanted to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. I was torn as to weather to tell Elle about it. Even though I didn’t need much for the race car I knew it would come in handy. I knew I still had time to make up my mind.


To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Speechless! I can'T belive you did that, what a show that must have been. Mind blowing!

Pantymaven said...

OB... just stay tuned

badside said...

What a treat to see Dolly in the see through outfit! Can't wait to see what else happened!