Tuesday, April 07, 2015

INTERESTING TIMES... A change of pace (part 130h)

INTERESTING TIMES... A change of pace (Part 130h)

As I’ve written in prior posts, my preference for going to church was to the 8am service. That way I’d have the majority of the day to do other things. Elle, because she wanted the kids to experience Sunday school, preferred the 10am service. When we attended that one it would be into the afternoon before I’d be free to do other things. It wasn’t a problem once school was out because there was no Sunday school. So, even though I knew Elle wouldn’t be happy, I got up early and headed out.

The new minister was on board for preaching but wouldn’t be moving into the manse until his kids finished school. It had been a few months since the other minister had moved on and the house had been vacant since he'd moved out. We (the vestry) knew we had to get the place cleaned up and ready but had managed to avoid facing the challenge. When approached by a couple of other vestrymen they suggested that we go over to take a look it after the service and then devise a plan of attack. I knew we had a little over three weeks to get it done and just wasn't of the mind to do it right then.

However, I had to pass the house on my way home. The most visible thing when pulling into the driveway was that the grass needed cutting and the leaves needed to be raked out of the shrubbery. The house had been built about five years prior so I was hoping that there wasn’t anything major to be addressed. With Summer on the doorstep I already had a lot "on my platter". It would soon be time to ready the sailing club for the upcoming activities. I sat and looked at the house and hoped the project would turn out to be a simple one.

By the time I got home Elle had the girls all up, dressed and ready to go. To take some of the ”heat“ off myself  I’d promised to create a couple of flower gardens for Elle at the back of the house where she could see it. The previous owners, being farmers, were too practical with their time to waste it on something needless as a flower garden so the property looked pretty spartan. ”B“ had also promised Elle a couple of shrubs for the front yard to help dress it up a bit so I also had to dig the holes for them. BUT... there was one other thing I had to do.... and that was to really inspect the box of unmentionables and with Elle and the kids at church I knew I’d be alone.

The station wagon wasn’t even at the bottom of the driveway when I had the trunk lid of my car up and open. I put the box on the ground between my feet as I sat on the floor of the trunk of the car. Lifting the accounting pads out of the box I could see the panties I was really interested in right on top of the pile. I reached in and spread them on my lap with the idea of checking out the crotch area. I’d been pretty sure that I’d seen multiple ”dribbles“ when looking at them on Friday night. I had the crotch spread tightly between my hands when, from around the corner of the garage, Sabrina appeared. We’ve all heard the words ”caught red handed“... well I was caught not only red handed but also red faced. I tried to drop them back into the box between my feet but Sabrina, with a glint in her eyes, asked something like ”What have you there?“

I’m not sure but my reply was probably something obviously untrue like ”Oh, just some rags.“ It was a nice day but not all that warm but I was perspiring by then. I was so embarrassed and, to be truthful, upset with myself for being so careless that I have no idea what other mumblings came out of my mouth trying to explain. I have to give Sabrina credit though in that she didn’t make a big thing of it. She’d come over with a question and was intent upon getting an answer.

When the cows had escaped and encamped in her back yard the previous week they had left holes all over it. She’d asked the guy who mowed her lawn if he’d fill them in and plant grass but he told her he didn’t have time. So... she was looking for me to come up with somebody to do it for her. More for wanting to get away from the still open box than to actually see the damage that had been done, I suggested that she show me.

Because she’d surprised me and had me on the defensive right from the start I hadn’t taken note of what she was wearing. Following her across my backyard and towards the opening in the hedge I was able to ”re-group” my thoughts and to concentrate on her and what she had on. She was wearing what appeared to be a nylon robe, cream or light yellow and some sort of short gown under it. As she bent down to duck under the fresh growth of the hedge I was hoping to see the outline of her panties but I didn’t see anything but the robe. It only took a few steps into her yard to see what her problem was. There were a LOT of holes because the ground had been so wet when they cows were there. The cows also left more that a few “calling cards”. I told her that it shouldn’t be a big job and that whoever did the work for her could just take dirt from the adjacent farm to fill the holes. By then she was imploring me to come up with a name or two but since I did all my own yard work I didn’t have anybody to call. Clearly disappointed she surprised me when she changed the subject like she was flipping a light switch.

Now back with the impish smile she had when I saw her staring at me with the panties in my hand, she said she just had to know what I was doing with the “underpants“. There was no good answer so, under pressure, I started making it up as I went and told her that Elle and I’d been out and she’d had an ”accident“. I continued that Elle didn’t want to sit in wet panties so stripped them off and had put them on the floor in the back seat. I couldn’t tell if she believed me or not. I was looking for a sign that she did but then I saw her expression change from the grin to a bit of a frown. Before I could even begin to digest it she spoke up and said ”That’s happened to me... a couple of times.“ And, without changing the look on her face she continued on in all seriousness telling me that the first time she’d gone to Times Square on New Year’s Eve it happened to her. I certainly wanted to know more but didn’t dare open my mouth. Neither of us said anything for a few seconds and then she smiled and said it was kind of funny. I still didn’t say a word but I know I had made a frown when I heard her say it was funny. At that point she giggled a bit and said that the group she’d been with were all pretty drunk and laughing a lot. Then she put the palms of both her hands up and with a look that said ”I couldn’t help it“ said with a laugh ”Then it all came out.“

In just a matter of minutes I’d gone from being incredibly embarrassed in front of Sabrina to standing in her yard with a bit of a hard on listening to her tell an embarrassing story about herself. That, in itself, was pretty funny.

To be continued...   

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Perhaps she is not going to be such a pain in the rear as the first impression suggested.
P.S. She is not going to forget the this.

Pantymaven said...

OB... You've been reading my notes!