Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CHANGES... good and bad (Part 131d)

CHANGES... good and bad (Part 131d)

Back at work I finally got to sit down with Hobie and went over my morning with him and presented my plan of action. I did leave out J J’s involvement though. I can’t say he was enthusiastic but he didn’t offer up any further ideas. As soon as 3pm came and the doors were closed and the drive-up window was shut down I took Katie aside. As I’ve mentioned before, Katie was one of the first employees to embrace the shorter dresses and skirts. Because of working the drive-up window and it’s location there wasn’t much opportunity to take advantage of her higher hemlines. However, when I asked her to sit in the side chair to my desk I got a very nice peek. The design of the chair had a very deep seat from the front edge of it to the back. When Katie, maybe 5’3” tall, tried to “oooch” her way to the back her knees spread apart a couple of times and I got to see a pale blue color appear. It was refreshing, for sure.

What I told Katie was that she was way too valuable at the drive-up to move to the “front”. I also told her that she’d upset her “regular” customers if she were to move. It was partially BS and partially true. She wasn’t all that happy as we finished up but said she appreciated me taking the time to talk with her. As much as I would’ve liked to have watched her get up from the chair I kept eye to eye contact with her and was ultimately happy that I’d gotten the peek that I already had.

The next step was to speak with Bette in accounting to tell her that Janet would be joining the teller line. She seemed happy to hear the news. She and the other woman had worked together for many years so she was happy about that. I was tempted to mention that she would soon have an additional employee but decided against it. Janet, when I told her, seemed relieved. For me, even though she still had to go through training, it was still over three weeks until the busy season was to start.

To say I was happy to see the work day end is putting it mildly. I was on Main St. and almost to the Sears store when I remembered that I’d brought the page from the catalog that showed the lawn swing that Elle wanted. The store was open until 6pm so I found a parking place and went in. I’d not really looked at the price when I’d taken the page from the “want/need” pad at home. It was almost $100 and I did hesitate before offering up my Sears credit card. On the way home I debated with myself as to when I should tell Elle about it, finally deciding to wait until I could assess Elle’s reaction to the pressure cooker.

I didn’t have to wait long because, as I walked in the door, I heard the new cooker in action. Elle’s back was to me but I immediately noticed that all she was wearing was a her light “shorty” robe... an “invitation” if I ever saw one. I don’t remember what I said to get her attention but when she turned she blurted out “I LOVE IT!”... not “I love you.”, but “I LOVE IT!” That not withstanding, I knew I was somewhat back on her “good side“ but it wasn’t enough for me to just walk up and thrust my hand into her crotch. As stupid as it sounds I do remember asking her what was for dinner.

By the time I went upstairs and changed supper was ready. I do remember she’d used the pressure cooker to steam green beans and her kind of challenging me about how much better they tasted cooked that way. As soon as the kids had finished and were outside she came over to my chair and sat on my lap. She was obviously very happy. I remember sitting there and not really knowing how far she’d let me go. I didn’t have to wait long as I felt something very warm in my groin area. As hard as it was physically, because of the way she was sitting, I got an almost instant hard on. She’d only done that once before and it had been in a somewhat similar situation. After a few minutes she got up and led me up the stairs. I didn’t have to do a thing as she stripped my wet clothes off and pushed me down on the bed. I didn’t see her take her panties off but she was on top of me before I could position myself. It didn’t matter because she was definitely ”in charge“.

Only one word could describe it; ”Whirlwind“. I (and it) didn’t last for long but she was happy anyway. Hearing the kids in the yard brought her back to reality and she headed down the hall to get washed up. I picked up the wet things including her panties. Finding them ended my thoughts of her being naked under her robe when I’d arrived home.

The previous week the school board had convened a special meeting. I’d pretty much forgotten about it what with all that was going on in my life at that time but that evening Elle got a call from Pat (the PTA lady) saying that she was calling for an emergency meeting of ”the group“. The kick-off for Bob’s campaign for the school board was to start on Saturday and this being a Monday night didn’t make sense to me. Pat told Elle that most of the others could make it that night and it would be at Bob’s house. Finding a babysitter at that time (about 7:30pm) was unreasonable so Elle told me to go. I didn’t really want to as she’d stayed dressed in just her panties and the light cotton robe and I was certainly enjoying the ”view“.

The ”emergency“ was that the school board had modified their by-laws as they concerned elections. The way it had been each position stood on it’s own. When a candidate declared for the board they would choose who they would run against. With the change it was now going to be the top two vote getters who would be elected. For Bob it would make it difficult as he could no longer cite his opponent’s record and how he would make a difference. It was now going to be a popularity vote and with him being relatively new to the community it put him at a disadvantage. The only thing we could do to combat that was to get Bob in front of as many people as possible before the election It was a somber group that left to go home. In my mind I wondered what had prompted the change and, more importantly, was it legal for just the board to modify their own by-laws. Back at home, in spite of the way Elle was dressed, I couldn’t get the election off my mind.

The next morning, at work, I made a call to the bank Trustee (an attorney) who had sided with me on one of my presentations and asked him about the legality of the action taken by the school board. I liked what he told me in that it was highly unlikely without the community voting on the change. But, he said he’d look into it a bit further and get back to me. At that point I went back to concentrating on bank issues and the most pressing was in getting Janet trained.

The situation with Janet while in the accounting area had brought up an interesting point. Basically, she’d been snubbed by the long time employees who hadn’t worked with her and her training. I’d been using Cara to train new tellers because she was the best one I had but she could also be less than forthcoming if she decided she didn’t like the individual she was training. Even though Gina was the newest teller, she’d shown that she grasped the process quickly and, in this situation, wasn’t an ”old timer“ and probably wouldn’t look at Janet as an outsider. So, I decided to tap her for the job.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

A PRESSURE COOKER, she has to be the easiest woman to pacify in the history of the world.

badside said...

LOL, sounds like that cooker got you back in her good graces!

Pantymaven said...

OB & BS... sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do... :-)