Thursday, April 09, 2015

INTERESTING TIMES... A change of pace (Part 130i)

INTERESTING TIMES... A change of Pace (Part 130i)

There’s no doubt I would’ve liked to have heard more but the pause, with the two of us just standing there, provided me with the opportunity to leave without me having to fabricate more to explain why I was looking at the panties.  As I made my way towards the hedge she, again, asked for me to help her find someone to fix her yard. At that point I knew I had to put the box back in the trunk and to get some work done in the yard before Elle and the kids returned. I remember thinking as I picked the box up that it was somehow cursed. I’d hit my head a good lick the night before and been caught looking at the panties by Sabrina. I figured that if I continued my quest something real bad would occur.

As much as I knew Elle wanted the area outside the kitchen for a flower garden I headed for the front yard to dig the holes for the shrubs that ”B“ had promised. I was about finished with the second one when I saw a car pull up the driveway. I didn’t recognize it so walked towards the back yard only to find it was Martin. When he got out of the car he asked if I’d seen his wallet in my car. He said he’d lost it and had already searched the barn where the racecar was parked. I’d not been looking for anything, especially in the back seat, so told him to take a look. In seconds he was waving the wallet through the window. It had come out of his pocket and gotten wedged between the seat and the the seatback. There was no way to avoid talking about ”B“ and his disappointing performance from the night before. I’d come up with the thought that ”B“ was actually scared while on the track. It made no sense to me and I surely wasn’t going to mention it to ”B“. However. Martin thought maybe we should ”challenge“ him. I wasn’t sure how ”B“ would take it so told Martin that we should give him a few more weeks.

He was using his father's car as he didn’t own one at the time. Working in the city, he couldn’t afford to pay for parking. As he was about to pull away he mentioned Sabrina and asked if I’d seen her recently. When I told him that I had he asked if I could come up with a way to reintroduce him to her. It took a few seconds for my mind to put Sabrina’s request for help in the yard together with Martin. He certainly wasn’t dressed for yard work and I knew he planned on catching the afternoon train for the city but I told him I could but it it was going to ”cost him”.

I led him through the hedge into Sabrina’s yard. As soon as he saw the yard he asked what had happened. I told him about the cows and just as I was about to bring up the subject of fixing it Sabrina appeared at her kitchen door. She actually had on clothes which, for me, was a change. I’d wanted to brief him on the idea of possibly doing some yard work for her as the “bridge“ before reintroducing him to her but it was too late. Sabrina had wasted no time in coming over to where we were standing. What was funny was that she’d assumed that I’d already arranged for Martin to do the work so started right in telling him what to do. The look on Martin’s face was one of disbelief. I could almost read his mind... ”What in the world is this girl talking about?“

I interjected myself into the conversation at that point and got everything back to square one. I had to remind Sabrina that she’d met Martin the day she showed off her father’s T-bird. She feigned remembering him but I could tell she was somewhat interested as the tone of her voice changed. She talked with a lisp which sometimes made it sound like she was using baby talk. In this situation she had softened her tone to make it sound even more so. It only took a few minutes of her persuading him for Martin to agree to do at least some of the work. I remember him mentioning having to make the 3pm train. At that time I left the two of them and headed back to my yard.

Elle and the kids arrived soon after. She was disappointed that I’d not gotten the flower garden by the kitchen started but I told her to follow me out front. She sent the kids inside to change their clothes and then I showed her what I’d been doing. I wasn’t sure that it impressed her all that much but I promised her garden would be ready for plants by mid afternoon. While we were talking about it she had a wry smile come across her face. Then she said something that didn’t make much sense to me. It was along the lines of ”I don’t know if you deserve this or not, but...“ I had no idea where she was going with it. She motioned for me to follow her and I did. Walking though the kitchen door she pointed to the kitchen sink and told me to wash my hands. That was the clue I needed.

Because she had access to a toilet at church she would often just wear a pair of dribble panties without the sanitary panties over them as the four layers of terrycloth in the crotch were more than enough to catch her dribbles. However, she chose not to use the church toilet before heading home. While loading the kids in the station wagon one of the parishioners stopped to talk with her. Elle said she thought she was going to embarrass herself before the lady finally walked away but she didn’t. So, now I was going to be the recipient of a ”treat”.

When it got to be around 2pm or so and Martin’s car was still in the driveway I went to take a peek through the hedge. He was raking the yard and from where I was standing it looked like he’d gotten the holes filled. I didn’t stay long as I still had a lot of digging to do before Elle could start her planting. I thought I was going to get it done before the promised hour but “B” drove in with his father’s pick up truck. There were two fairly large bushes in the back. The lay of the property made it impossible to back the truck close to where I’d dug the holes. There was no way just the two of us could move the bushes into place. It was like Martin appeared on “cue”... but with Sabrina following him. I asked Martin about making the train and he smiled and said he’d take the first one in the morning. I honestly remember shaking my head and thinking he’d be sorry for getting involved with her.

The three of us managed to push, shove and kick both bushes into place while Elle and Sabrina sat on the front steps of the house. Sabrina was wearing a short flared skirt and every chance I got I’d try to sneak a peek of her sitting there hoping for a glimpse of her panties. I know if I’d been able to just stop and watch her that I’d have gotten some good looks but my timing was off just about each and every time I’d look her way. By the time we finished it was approaching 5pm. Elle hadn’t planned a big dinner knowing we’d be working in the yard. She surprised me when she suggested that everybody stay and she’d make up some salads and I could cook hamburgers. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to do it but the idea came from out of nowhere.

While Elle and Sabrina had been watching us from the steps she’d brought out lemonade for something to drink. When Elle got up to leave she asked Sabrina to collect the glasses that we’d been using. She stood up and was leaning over to grab some of them from the top step when a puff of wind got under her skirt and sort of flipped it up a bit. It didn’t stay up for long but I did get what I’d wanted... and a bit more. I actually expected to see her wearing a pair of Carter’s Spanky pants but these were flowered and didn’t look like they were cotton. Not only was I surprised but was a bit fascinated by them. I couldn’t remember seeing any quite like them. As we all headed for the back yard I vowed to try and keep a better watch of Sabrina in the future.

To be continued...    


1 comment:

badside said...

Poor Martin, we men can't resist!