Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BACK TO WORK... surprises and changes (Part 137j)

BACK TO WORK... surprises and changes (Part 137j)

The kids had already developed a plan of how to ‘attack’ the activities and rides before we arrived so the older two were off to the merry go round. Bret had been the operator the previous year and they, vaguely, knew him. I told them to go up to him and ask if their ride could be longer than usual. I followed after them and once they were on board I came up to Bret to ask what they’d said. He laughed and told me he knew I’d put them up to it. I knew the ride was supposed to last about three minutes. With me talking with him I’m sure the kids rode for at least five. Following that I made the rounds to check up on the other bank employees. Hobie was a “money man”, counting the cash that came in. J J was one of the “chefs” and Lena, Bert’s secretary sold tickets. She’d filled in for him for quite a few years because of his wife’s poor health. Seeing her wearing shorts was a pleasant surprise as she was the ‘fashion plate’ at the bank and always wore skirts and dresses.

I was on my way back to our ‘spot’ when I saw a tall red headed woman. It was Moira. With her was a pretty strawberry blond teen. I hailed her and that easy smile reappeared as she introduced me to her daughter. They’d just gotten there having had to wait over an hour in their car trying to get into the grounds. Moira was wearing a sun dress which was above her knees. The dresses I’d previously seen her in were very modest and this was a pleasant surprise. The daughter, who was starting to ‘fill out’,  was wearing short shorts. I had the thought that I’d like to see Moira in a pair. I told her to take a walk around the grounds and then, later, if she wanted to they could join Elle and I. Again, the warm, easy smile.

We’d had a light breakfast so that we could eat fairly early before the crowds would gather and the lines would be forever. It was when we were on our way to get our food that our path crossed that of Moira and her daughter. I introduced Elle and the kids and told Elle that I’d invited them to join us. While we were chatting I saw something startling out of the corner of my eye... Kaye and Moira’s daughter were talking. Kaye was painfully shy and it usually took a few meetings for her to let her guard down. The daughter’s name was Mae and I watched as she squatted down to be closer to Kaye, showing her the necklace she was wearing. From my vantage point I could see some white peeking out above the waist of her shorts. Even though she was a teen she was  female and I wasn’t going to look away.

We got our food and headed to our ‘spot’. There were few places on the grounds with any kind of trees or shade but this was one. In the past, with guests, I’d taken more space but hadn’t done it this time. With three adults, an almost grown teen and three kids we were a bit squeezed. As we settled down I was especially cognizant of where Moira chose to sit and how she went about it. Initially, she squatted down and then flopped onto a sitting position with her legs out to one side. She was trying to keep her plate of food balanced as she did. But, trying to balance herself and her plate at the same time wasn’t working. She finally put her plate on the ground and then tucked her legs up under her, yoga style. In so doing I was in position to see right up her right leg all the way to her panties. If she saw me she didn’t show it as she concentrated on getting settled. I remember taking a deep breath.

I was hoping for a ‘second showing’ but her daughter was partially blocking my view. In so doing she was crawling over to where Kaye was seated next to Elle. As she did I got another pleasant surprise as her panties were showing below the leg openings of her shorts. I can’t say I was surprised when I recognized she was wearing band leg cotton panties. In conversation with Elle I’d heard her mention that they’d just come East from a remote air base in the mid West. She made mention that the Eastern styles were a bit 'much' and that she was having a hard time adjusting to them. With her current marital status, style and fashion wasn’t a priority for them.

When Kaye talked Mae into taking her over to ride the train Elle told Moira that she almost couldn’t believe what she was seeing. We all followed a short distance behind them. Kaye wasn’t much of a talker but she hadn’t shut up since she’d finished eating. When it was their turn to ride Mae helped Kay get in and bent over to fasten the seat belt for her. I stood there watching and observing... two nice white lines peeking from the leg openings. I concluded that she must’ve grown as it was obvious that the shorts were too small. I’d seen her try to pull them down a couple of times as they were bothering her. It certainly didn’t bother me!

Jean had a birthday party to attend so we left earlier than we usually did. Elle managed to make it through without a problem. I’d told her that there were plenty of porta potties and that they were clean this year so she only wore a pair of ‘dribble panties’. It was my hope that I’d get some ‘attention’ back at home. Elle had been in a particularly good mood all day and I’d catered to her whims so I felt I was ‘owed’ a favor or three. I’d learned not to be too anxious in situations like this. Plant the seed... wait... casually pursue it... wait... and hope for a favorable result.

I knew I had to mow the lawn but I wanted to ‘play’ before I got all hot and sweaty so went out on the screened in porch with the newspaper. It probably took a half hour. She set Kay and Anne up at the playhouse so we were pretty much alone. I saw Elle headed towards the porch when she stopped just before reaching the door. If there was one thing that Elle was not good at it was acting. She did a bit on a ‘dip’ while stopped and then I heard an “Oops!” It only took a few seconds for me to figure what she was doing and it was no 'accident'.

Once inside the door I could see the now obvious wet spot between her legs, She walked over to me an sat on my lap. Like Pavlov’s dogs, my hand automatically buried itself in her crotch. It took a little doing to get inside the leg openings and then we both got to enjoy the moment. After about 20 minutes my one leg went to sleep and I had to make her get up. Once I got the feeling back I told her that I thought I deserved a picture. I was afraid I might’ve gone too far but after a quick look over her shoulder, where she checked on the kids, she turned back to me with a sly smile and said “Hurry up... and only one".
                               
  To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Nice pic. Perhaps we will have a new visitor coming by the house for a little show and you tell, we can only hope.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like sun dresses and short-shorts, and the panty glimpses and vpl than can happen!
Great pic of Elle laying there... mmm, such a fun shot! :) sara e