Sunday, January 03, 2016

CONTINUING... surprises & changes (Part 139k)

CONTINUING... surprises & changes (Part 139k)

With Elle in a good mood I wanted to take advantage of it and tried to persuade her to leave her wet panties on butt with her beach cover-up over them. That was when she brought me back to reality... the open school board meeting was that night where the new principal would be introduced to the community and all the changes at the school would be disclosed. In my euphoria I’d forgotten completely about it. There was no way we were going to miss it.

We delivered the kids to Elle’s mother and arrived at the school about 20 minutes early for the 7:30pm meeting. In the Summer months there was always a chance for either a VPL, a DP or even a peek because of the style clothes that females wore so I wanted to be there a little early. The only entrance was through the front doors and to get there you had to go up 10 concrete steps. Being ‘down’ and looking up was where I wanted to be. I got a break when I saw Nanci and Fritz standing at the bottom step. Elle and I’d both tried to get some ‘inside information’ from Nanci as she was still secretary for the principal but she hadn’t leaked a thing. I decided to try again by telling her that it would all be disclosed in just a few minutes but she wouldn’t budge. However, my goal was achieved. I got a few peeks and one delightful upskirt. I almost missed that one but seeing a lot of bare leg out of the corner of my eye made me turn to look. I couldn’t see the face but the skirt seemed to bounce as she made her way up the steps. With each bounce there was a peek of white. The top step was the best as she tripped and fell forward. I think I took a deep breath at that.

There were more people present that night than had been there for the meetings prior to the school board election. People were standing everywhere. The auditorium/gymnasium hadn’t been rated for capacity but I would be willing to bet that if it had it was exceeded. After the new principal was introduced there wasn’t a sound. He had a big booming voice that was surprising coming from a short, stubby man. He re-iterated information about his background that had been printed in the local weekly paper and then introduced his family who were seated behind him on the stage. It didn’t take all that long before he started in about the upcoming changes... and there were a lot. After about 15 minutes i was wishing I’d brought a pad.

If I were to rate them in order of importance I would say that the one that brought the biggest ‘Oooooo’ was when it was announced that there was going to be a separate elementary school principal. That was an absolute first. He, too, was from outside the school district and that brought about a lot of ‘buzzing’ among those in attendance. Then came the list of new teachers that had been hired to replace those who had either resigned or had retired. Two of them had been hired before the principal and had already moved in the community but the others were all new names. That caused more ‘buzzing’.

I was hoping that there would be a question and answer period but Wally, the Board president, took to the the microphone to thank everyone for coming and closed the meeting. That caused the most ‘buzzing’. There were a LOT of unanswered questions and not the least of them had to do with the athletic program. There had been a very strong rumor that one of the newly hired teachers was a basketball coach. I’d not seen much of Johnnie and Sandy all Summer and when I had he claimed to ”know nothing“ about his status. If the rumor was true the question was would he still be the JV basketball coach.

The meeting took but an hour but there were still people milling around outside well past 10pm. I tracked down Bob (who was on the school board) and tried pumping him for additional information. I threw a couple of questions his way and all I got was a smile or little laugh back. It was almost as if he would be jailed if he let anyone know what was going on. Elle and I had chatted with about a dozen other parents and the general feeling was that the new principal was what was needed. The consensus was that he would be anything but ‘wishy washy’ and that was a good thing. One common thread that the people we talked with wanted information on was the curriculum. The old Board and principal had resisted change for years and, in the high school, it was hurting kids who wanted to go to college. No one seemed to know what was next. There was only a little over two weeks until school opened. Would there be another meeting prior to that or would we be getting something in the mail?

I’m sure that if the next day wasn’t a working day we would’ve ended up at someone’s house. As it was we headed home alone which, with the kids at her mother’s house, wasn’t all that bad. We hadn’t been in the house but for a few minutes when there was a knock on the door. I looked at the clock and it was near 11pm. I turned on the patio light and saw the principal’s two older daughters. I opened the door and asked what I could do for them. The younger of the two was, by far, the better looking one. They had been dressed nicely for the Board meeting and were still dressed that way. The older one asked if I had a flashlight. The mother and all the kids had left the meeting and gone for ice cream at the movie theater soda shop and had somehow lost the keys to the house. Supposedly, their father had hidden a key under the kitchen porch and they couldn’t find it. As I retrieved the big spotlight from our coat closet all I could think of was that the house certainly drew ‘needy’ people to it, thinking of Sabrina and all her ‘needs’ when she lived there.

I led the way through he opening in the hedge. I asked where their mother and the younger kids were and they said they were in the car. I shone the light on it and saw the mother, Phyllis, sitting there behind the wheel. I went right for the porch and under it. The girls climbed up on the deck of the porch as I checked all the possible places I thought it might be. The decking wasn’t tight but had gaps between the planks of about 1/4 inch. Having checked all the obvious places I started looking at the cross beams. To do so I had the light shining up on the underside of the deck planks. Looking up I saw one of the girls legs. I followed it a bit further and it led to the ‘promised land’ (at least in my world). It was probably no more than five seconds but the sight of that white was ‘stimulating’, for sure.

The principal had been really tricky in his placement of the spare key. It was where the the porch was attached to the house itself and where it was bolted. The key was between two bolts and unless the light was shining right straight on the spot it was impossible to see. When I called up to the girls one ran over to the car. I came out from under the porch and shone the light on the car. Phyllis and the rest of the kids exited the car and headed for the porch with me guiding the way with the light. I was on the ground and followed them up the stairs. The last to climb the steps was the next to oldest... and it was worth the time I had to spend to find the key. On my way back home I was singing the praises of the mini skirt.

To be continued...

 

No comments: