Thursday, January 14, 2016

An addendum to Part 139n...

The label for a Teen size 14 pantie. Note the right side of the seam is more opaque than the left side

Again, the right side is more opaque than the left side due to the added backside panel.

The teen size 14 panty. Note the large crotch.
An addendum to Part 139n...

These pictures were supposed to be added to Part 139n. Due to a power failure at the complex where I live at the time I was trying to add them, they did not get transferred to that post. I'm not sure exactly what happened but decided to try once again. My idea was to graphically show the  added panel of the Lollipop band leg cotton panties that belonged to the neighbor girl, Barbara. I’d never seen anything like them before and was quite ‘taken’ by them. When I mentioned them in an earlier post someone commented about them so I thought it might be nice to show pictures. These are NOT pictures of Barbara’s panties but these were purchased by me for my wife, Elle, at a later date. (BTW: She still fits in them and does wear them occasionally.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to be catching up! Happy New Year!
Sure like the pantie portraits! Very interesting configuration sara