Thursday, January 07, 2016

CONTINUING... surprises & changes (Part 139m)

CONTINUING... surprises & changes (Part 139m)

My ‘view’ was for only a short while as someone on the court we were closest to called over that they were about to leave. I turned to look at who it was that was talking and by the time I turned back around Barbara was standing. My immediate thought was that with her wearing a dress I should be able to get more than a few ‘peeks’ while on the court.

Initially, Elle and I partnered up as did the sisters. After hitting a few balls it was clear that Barbara was the best player of the four of us. Mo, the sister, seemed to be at the same level as Elle. It was Barbara who suggested that she play as my partner and Mo with Elle. That was fine with me. I got my first real 'look’ when the first two balls I served up went into the net and Barbara went to fetch them. Bending at the waist I got a look at her rear end and a lot of pantie. Even though the hem of her dress was a bit longer than for most at that time, it didn’t matter as it lay across the middle of her rear end and I could see two crotch lines. The one on top wasn’t near as big as the one underneath and with the early evening sun shining on them it was clear that the top pair were nylon. Elle had a special pair of tennis panties that had lace around the legs that she wore over whatever panties she had on underneath whenever she was playing with people she didn’t know all that well. But there was no lace on Barbara’s top pair. I found that to be somewhat interesting.

We attempted to play a set and even with Barbara as my teammate we were getting beaten rather handily. I didn’t mind though as I got more than my share of ‘looks’ at her backside and panties. Both girls were very nice and even though Mo was the quiet one she did interacted with both of us. Our youngest, Kaye had gotten bored (or our older girls had been ignoring her) and came over to courtside. Barbara saw the sad look on her face and went over to talk with her. As I’ve written a number of times, Kaye was very, very shy and didn’t take to very many people but there was something about Barbara. Right from the first time they met there was some kind of bonding. When Barbara got up to go back to playing Kaye didn’t want her to go. Elle tried to convince her that Barbara would be back to her in just a few minutes but she didn’t want to hear it. Barbara decided to stay with her and the rest of us went back to just hitting balls back and forth. Mo did make a suggestion on my serve. She told me I wasn’t tossing the ball high enough which meant when I hit it there was a good chance that I would just hit it into the net... as I’d done multiple times. I tried her suggestion and found it made a big difference.

Elle caught my eye and indicated that it was time to be going. She’d worn a skirt over a pair of ‘dribble panties’ as well as the special lacy ones. I checked my watch and we’d been gone for just over an hour which wasn’t long enough for it to become a problem for Elle. But, she was the ‘boss’. I got one last ‘look’ when we were picking up the things we’d brought for the kids to play with. This time I was really close to her as she bent over. Whatever the nylon panties were that she was wearing on top were definitely smaller than the ones underneath which were, obviously, (to me) band leg cotton. The bands were peeking out from under the nylon ones. Thankfully, I had an armful of stuff to hide my bulge.
Later, after the girls were in bed, Elle and I ended up sitting out on the screed porch. She still had her tennis clothes on but had removed the lacy panties. I had her to sit on my knees and buried my hand in her crotch hoping to find it wet or at least damp but it was neither. It was a wad of material and I immediately knew it was a sanitary pad. Then she told me the reason she wanted to leave was sure that her period had started. The only good thing her period indicated was that it wouldn’t interfere with out upcoming vacation. Still plagued by long (7 to 8 days) periods it was a major annoyance to both of us. Ginger had told her that she was trying something new for contraception. It was a pill and one positive thing that she’d noticed was that her periods were of shorter duration. However, there had been some reports that it did cause problems for some women. Selfishly, I told her it was worth a try but that it was ultimately up to her. If it cut the length of it down by a day or two it would be worth it. She said she’d think about it. I hoped she would. She (we) was losing 25% of the month dealing with it on top of her incontinence problem.

Saturday was when Elle discovered the ‘new’ car. She had gone out to the garage and even though the car had been parked in front of it for a few days she hadn’t noticed the difference until she went around the front end and didn’t see the rust holes over the headlights. She came up to me and asked when I’d had the holes repaired. I’d been lucky for a few days that she hadn't noticed but now it was time. I’d done some calculating on what it would’ve cost to fix the ‘55 Chevy up and to buy tires. Of course I inflated the numbers but had come up with $250. That, along with the $300 I would end up with for the ‘55 meant the net cost was only $150. She looked at me with a jaundiced eye but I think the part that swung her over was when I told her that we now had a seven year newer car so the chances of things going wrong were less and would eventually end up saving us money. Of course, I had to take her (and the kids) for a ride. I had to take it easy though, as this car was a lot more powerful. I’d tried it out on the way home on Friday afternoon and it put the ‘55 to shame... and that car wasn’t slow. When we got home all she did was to remind me that I’d promised her another Sunfish sailboat. I smiled... and knew I’d 'escaped'.

When we pulled up to the garage I saw clothes hanging on the wash line. I asked Elle what was going on. She made a face and told me that when we were playing tennis the night before Mo had asked if they could hang a load Saturday morning. The whole family was going back for the weekend to visit family before school started. When Elle told me that she also told me she'd agreed to take it in when it was dry. I wanted to say something nasty... but didn’t. Thankfully I realized that it might prove to be a good chance to get a real up close and personal look at some of the older girls panties. I just had to be on the lookout for my chance.

To be continued...          

No comments: