Wednesday, January 13, 2016

CONTINUING... surprises and changes (Part 139o)

CONTINUING... surprises & changes (Part 139o)

We’d been to Pat’s house for one of the parties that were held for the ‘group’  back when we were trying to get changes in the makeup of the Board of Education. It was a large house, especially when considering that it had been built in the mid 20’s. The people that built it had family lineage that went back to the 1600’s but the depression and WWII had changed their fortunes and the house had been neglected for many years when Pat and her husband bought it. I’d been told by the mortgage officer at the first bank that I worked for that Pat’s husband intended to only buy the farmland as an investment. But, when Pat saw the house, even in poor condition, convinced her husband to fix it up rather than tear it down and it was about half finished.

When we arrived I was surprised to see a lot of people already there. It was a Saturday night and there hadn't been much time to get the word out. Elle noted a number of teachers in the crowd so she went over to talk with them. Our older kids saw some of their classmates so that took care of them although Elle had to put up with Kaye hanging on her leg. I saw J J (from the bank) and his wife talking with a group of people that I didn’t recognize so went over to try and listen to what they had to say but all I heard was a rehash of rumors and conjecture. I hadn’t liked his wife right from the first time I'd met her so didn’t stay for long. It was well after 7pm and people were still showing up before we heard the sound of a megaphone and the not so dulcet tones of Pat’s voice.

The reason she’d called everybody together was to propose the idea of having an organized rally at the school on Tuesday right before the next Board of Education meeting to demand that they answer questions about all the changes. I remember a cheer going up and then watching quite a few people start to depart. Pat was still talking (yelling) into the megaphone when I found Elle and suggested that we stick around to avoid all the cars. Because of her period she wasn’t feeling all that well but agreed to stay. J J had found Bob, the Board member (and his wife Phyl) and was badgering him, looking for answers right then and there. I walked up to hear what Bob had to say. It was obvious that Phyl didn’t like the way J J was addressing her husband as she was yelling at him while he was ignoring her. That got J J’s wife into the fray and after a few seconds she swung at Phyl, knocking her down. J J’s wife was easily over 200 pounds and then she started kicking at her. That’s when both J J and Bob both attacked her, dragging her away. In the meantime Phyl was curled up in a defensive (fetal) position on the ground. It took me few seconds to take my eyes off Bob, J J and J J’s wife to look down at her and it sure got my attention. Wearing a short skirt, the hem was now up at her waist. In all the parties and time Elle and I’d spent with her over the past year I’d never gotten even a peek of her panties and there they were for me to behold. The light wasn’t the greatest but I thought they were yellow. My view was short lived as someone bent down to help her up. There was so much going on that I didn’t really get a chance for my lower extremities to react to what I’d seen.

J J pulled his wife off to the side while Bob tried to calm Phyl down There was nothing Elle and I could do so we rounded up the kids and headed home. On the way I got to wondering, as passionate as J J seemed to be about the situation, why he hadn’t come to talk to me about it at work on Friday. He’d been avoiding me since I ‘borrowed’ Joanie but he knew I had been part of the ‘group' that worked to get Bob elected. It didn’t make any sense.

Elle had her own thoughts and after we got home and had the kids in bed let me know she’d seen me staring at Phyl’s panties and didn’t appreciate it one bit. But what she focused on was J J’s wife. We’d been in agreement that she was definitely someone we didn’t want to associate with. But, in some of the conversations she’d been involved in over the past couple of days she’d learned that J J's wife was having her older girls join the Brownie troop our Jean and Anne were in. After what we’d witnessed earlier Elle was telling me that if it was so she’d pull our girls out to avoid having to deal with her. What could I say, feeling the way I did about the woman. I still, basically, liked J J which made it difficult.

Leaving church Sunday morning I saw Johnnie and Sandy drive by. I’d looked for them at Pat’s the night before but I hadn’t seen them. I was able to flag him down and asked if he’d heard anything from the school about him coaching. He said he still hadn’t but I could see from the look on his face that he wasn’t too hopeful. He said that he’d heard from more than one person that a teacher that had been hired was going to be the Varsity basketball coach and that he would be the one to select the JV coach. I tried to cheer him up and before her pulled away urged him to go to the sailing club that afternoon as there were only two more days for organized racing. He said he’d think about it. I happened to glance at Sandy and she sort of indicated that they’d be there.

Elle, with her period, elected to stay home which definitely didn’t make the kids happy. For me, not having her around gave me some freedom to have ‘wandering eyes’ and hopefully get to see something interesting. It certainly didn’t happen while getting the Sunfish rigged and ready to race. Johnnie and Sandy did show up but too late to make the start of the first race. As I pushed off from shore I saw them dragging their boat down to the water. Sailing out to the starting area I was hoping that I might get a little peek or VPL from Sandy later when I finished racing.

I was always fantasizing about getting peeks but in most cases that's what it turned out to be... a fantasy. When the races were over I was one of the first to reach shore. (I'd won the last race) I saw Sandy lying on a beach towel not far from the water's edge. Normally, I liked shorts that were form fitting because VPL’s were easy and somewhat plentiful to observe. But Sandy had taken to wearing loose fitting shorts because the ‘dribble’ panties were a bit bulky in the crotch area. When I walked up the beach to where she was lying I got a great view up the leg openings, half way to her waist. It didn’t matter that I pretty much knew what she was wearing but it was that I actually saw what she was wearing. It was something that I never got tired of.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elle should have given you a spanking for looking at another woman's panties like that.
VPLs are always so nice. So are those tight shorts with very short legs, with that 'gap' that would let you see the dainty panties underneath at times, sitting on the ground. sara

Pantymaven said...

sara... the shorts were loose fitting with wide leg openings. That's how I got to get my 'peek'.

Anonymous said...

PM- ah yes, can imagine them! Nice :) sara