Saturday, April 23, 2016

AUTUMN... perparing for changes (Part 142i)

AUTUMN... preparing for changes (Part 142i)

The station wagon pulled up to the garage just as I finished up hiding the box with my stash in it. I was constantly moving it from place to place and the latest was in the old refrigerator in the garage. When I say old I mean old. It was probably 25 years old and had been in the garage when we bought the house. With the door facing the back wall I had complete confidence that Elle would never be able to get inside.

I was curious as to how Elle’s day had gone with the problem kids that she’d been warned about. She laughed. Being forewarned had helped but her problems were with some others. She had a funny smile on her face as she told me about two girls who had wet their pants. She did add that Margie (the regular teacher) had her hands full with that particular class. All in all, she was in a very good mood and it was manifested in the fact that she’d bought some heavy cream and was going to make me gingerbread, my favorite dessert. I couldn’t help but think (hope) it might last until we went to bed.

Leaves had started to fall and we had three giant maple trees. The lawn wasn’t growing like in the Summer but it still needed to be cut. I actually hated this part of Autumn because I had to rake the leaves before cutting the lawn. In truth, it was an all day job and one I dreaded. by supper time I was exhausted and in no mood to go out. Elle had committed us to go Jon (the milkman) and Ginger’s house to celebrate her birthday. I knew that would mean Jon’s brother Rob, would be there. I liked Rob when he was sober but it had been quite a while since he’d been that way for any length of time. He’d lost his job as a branch manager of a competitor bank and was running a shades and blinds store as a manager. His wife had left him and taken his kids with her. One of his drunken episodes was when he drove his car right through a highway barricade and into a hole that almost swallowed the car. It made the front page of the local newspaper. I tried my best to avoid it but it was the promise of a picture that did it.

There was one concession though. We would leave the party early. Elle had arranged for Barbara to babysit and of course the girls were all for it, especially Kaye. I took the camera upstairs so if there was an opportunity for a good picture I’d be somewhat ready. I could see that Elle had worn a partial package as I’d seen her wet panties hanging in the shower in the downstairs bathroom. I questioned her on just what had happened. She explained that she’d been on a field trip to a couple of farms with her class and, still in a good mood, admitted she was a bit wet when the group took a bathroom break. The kids were really ”antsy“ about needing to use the bathroom and decided let them use it first. By the time the last one exited she’d already used the ”package“. For her, that was a big admission. She would fight to keep from emptying her bladder into her ”package“ (or partial package) except for doing it for me. Hearing her describe it created an instant bulge. (37)There was one opportunity for a picture as we changed clothes but I decided to hold off hoping for something better after we got home. I picked out two pair of my favorite nylon satin panties that were very sensuous when wet. I really had high hopes for later.

Rob, as feared, was at the party but was sober when we arrived. When sober he was very funny and he had the others in stitches when we walked in. I didn’t recognize some of the people who were there but was shocked to see one couple. The guy, Bernie, was one of the guys I used to race against. His wife was a classmate of Elle’s in high school. The reason they were there was they’d bought the house right next door to Ginger and Jon. The other couple were new neighbors of the other side of their house. What was really ironic about them was the guy, Mal, was a cousin of one of my favorite female people when growing up... MJ (see part 7i). Meeting them made for an interesting evening and an excuse to avoid Rob as he got drunk in spite of Jon’s best efforts to prevent it from happening. I’d been curious as to what had become of MJ and was glad to hear she was happily married and living in California. Mal’s wife was one of the new teachers hired for the high school. She was really young and very cute with a name to go with the description... Mary Lou. Dressed conservatively, I didn’t give myself a chance for anything in the way of a panty peek or VPL. I was wrong! When Elle and I decided to leave she and her husband thought it was a good time for them to leave as well. To avoid Rob, the four of us had gone down to the finished basement. The stairs were a bit steeper than normal and on the way up I got a quick upskirt view of blue panties. Just that quick peek had me excited for what I hoped would be coming at home.

It was about 10pm when we got home and Barbara was up. She reported that the kids had been good but were a little late going to bed. She admitted that she’d let them stay up. It was a Friday night so it didn’t make that much of a difference. I paid her and was going to walk her home but she asked if she could speak to Elle first. It was obvious that she didn’t want me present so I made an excuse to get something from my desk. It only took a minute and then I walked her through the hedge and up to her kitchen door. Back at home Elle was waiting for me... with a nice surprise. She’d taken off her pants and was waiting just inside he door in just her panties and blouse. That told me I’d been right about what might happen... later. We turned out the kitchen lights and I followed her up to our bedroom. The foyer light was on and I was looking at her ‘bottom’ as I followed her. I thought her panties looked wet but before I could make sure she’d turned out the light with the switch at the top of the stairs. Just the thought of her being wet had my nether region at full attention by the time I walked into the bedroom. She flopped down on the bed and as she did I had a great view of her wet panties. As I said, I’d taken the camera upstairs and it was right there. I knew I was taking a bit of a chance gut grabbed it anyway.
                           
... and it got better!
  To be continued...


No comments: