Sunday, April 03, 2016

AUTUMN... preaparing for changes (Part 142a)

AUTUMN... preparing for changes (Part 142a)

We lived in farm country and many farmers used the Farmers Almanac as their bible when it came to planting and harvesting of their crops. The Autumnal Equinox was a critical date for them. Elle also use that point on the calendar to trigger certain things with one of them being putting Summer clothes away and getting out the Fall and Winter ones. I didn’t agree because I knew there would still be some warm days on into October. It was one of the few things we didn't agree on but it wasn't worth a comment.

At work there had been some controversy about the ladies wearing (or not wearing) stockings back when the issue of wearing pants had been an issue. I’d managed to tame it a bit when it was agreed that stockings wouldn’t be required during the Summer. First, it was never put down on paper and made a part of the dress code. Second, there was no definition of Summer. So, I wasn’t expecting Letitia, the head teller, to come up to me right before the doors opened to report that none of the tellers (except her) were wearing stockings. With everything else that was going on I didn’t need that. It annoyed me that the stocking matter was more important to her than what she was being paid (too much) to do. From a practical standpoint, the depositors really couldn’t see if they were or weren’t wearing stockings so why was it important. And, for the tellers it was an unnecessary expense. Again, my viewpoint was to let the women make the choice themselves. As soon as the weather turned consistently colder I was sure they’d go back to wearing stockings on their own. Not only that but they’d also take advantage of the dress code now allowing pants. So, I told Letitia I’d take care of it just to get rid of her but with no intention of doing anything at all.

The first time I looked Gina’s way she saw me and gave me smile. It made me uncomfortable. I also noticed Robbie, the service mechanic for our bookkeeping machine (computer?) and teller machines was there. I’d asked Bret to put in a service call with the idea of having preventive maintenance done prior going into the ‘busy period’ which was less than a week away. I didn’t pay much attention to him and just before I was leaving for lunch he came up and asked if I had a few minutes. Knowing him, I had a feeling it was important. As we made our way back to my desk I had a mini panic attack thinking that there was a problem with the bookkeeping machine. It was worse...

I remember meeting him for the first time and not really believing that he was our service technician. He certainly did not put forth a positive image. But, over time he won me over and I had complete trust in him. When he told me he was leaving his job at the end of the month I had a real panic attack. I didn’t want to believe it. I asked the reason and he had a whole slew of them. I was really disappointed and let him know. After a few seconds of silence he smiled. I thought that was sort of strange and called him on it.

I won’t bore you with details but he said he saw that his company was loosing business to the manufacturer of the equipment we were going to be using and went and applied for a a job with them. They didn’t have any technicians living in the county and had pending sales that would warrant one. It seemed like Robby ‘stepped in it’ when he walked in to apply. They were going to send him to school for two months to learn their equipment. He seemed excited and when I asked if he would be the one to service our equipment he said he couldn’t say but he hoped that it could happen.

With that out of the way I asked what was going to happen if we needed service after he was gone. It was obvious that he didn’t have an answer or didn’t want to speculate. He and I’d worked out an arrangement where he would stay late to work on a problem but do it ‘off the books’. I knew that wasn’t going to happen with his replacement and that was my biggest worry, especially if the problem was with the bookkeeping machine (computer?). When I brought that up Robby reached into his pocket and pulled out one of his business cards and wrote a number on the back. It was his home telephone number and when he handed it to me told me that if he was physically able to help us he would. I still didn’t feel good but I did feel better than when he first told me of his pending move.

It was Bret’s Friday to work late and with business really slow I decided to leave a little early. Elle was still riding a high from getting back into the classroom and it was evident as soon as I walked in. I’d hardly had a chance to say a word when she announced we were going to a party. Not that I was adverse to going to a party but I preferred to have a little more warning. I asked who was giving it and all she could say was that it was one of the new teachers. After the week I’d had I would’ve been happy to just eat and play with the kids. However, I wanted to support Elle especially after the ‘chilly’ night I’d experienced early in the week.

Elle had already taken the older girls to her mother’s house so it was only the two of us to eat supper. Wanting to take advantage of being alone I was able to persuade her to take off her skirt and slip while making supper. I saw she was still wearing her ‘dribble panties’ but had on a pair of sanitary panties over them. I asked what happened and she gave me a sheepish smile as an answer. I pressed her on it and she said she’d made it through the whole day dry but was in the parking lot when approached by another teacher. She said she couldn’t get away from her and then felt a dribble. She said she tried to make it back inside and almost made it. Since it was only a short ride home she didn’t want to change to a dry pair without washing up so she chose to just slip on a pair of sanitary panties over them. She added that she'd left them on hoping I’d be home early. I smiled knowing that there was a good chance I’d have some real fun later.

After eating I hoped that she’d really be generous and let me ‘play'. Knowing what that would eventually lead to she made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. I could have a picture. What made that special was that I didn't have to give up anything material. It may have been my second choice but I knew that with patience I’d be rewarded later and have a picture to boot.
                                    
To be continued...
Note the wet 'dribble' panties hanging on the doorknob...

4 comments:

oldblue said...

THE LAST THING I THOUGHT ABOUT LOOKING AT WAS THE DOORKNOB. The other things hanging took my eye first and last, while I am a confirmed pantyholic somethings take president and she has two very attractive ones. THANK YOU!!!

oldblue said...

After commenting I just had to go back for seconds, damn she is fine, as I have said before your luck knows no bounds in the wife department.

badside said...

Oh man...What a pic! Thanks for sharing that! Va Va Voom! Hard to comment on the rest of the post after seeing that! ;^) So interesting seeing how things are unfolding at work and must have been great with Gina flashing you like that!

Pantymaven said...

OB... Your comments, as always, are appreciated!

BS... Same for you! As for Gina... that was "out of the blue"