Wednesday, May 04, 2016

AUTUMN... now the changes (Part 143c)

AUTUMN... now the changes (Part 143c)

Seeing Moira start the car was worth all the effort I'd put forth. As she drove off I told James that I should have the money to him by Monday figuring on going to the country club over the weekend to get paid for the signs. It was getting close to 6pm when I started to leave and figured I better call Elle. She sounded disappointed when I told her I’d be a little late and I asked about it. I could hear the coyness in her voice when she said she had a surprise for me. She wasn’t one for surprises so I was intrigued... and quickly headed for home.

I’d been tempted to head back to the bank in the hopes of catching Hobie and to hear what his impression of the branch plans were. But... the mystery ‘surprise’ was more alluring. I was truly at a loss as for what it might be. Everything seemed to be in order as I drove up the driveway. However, as I pulled up to my usual spot I glanced down the path to the house and saw Elle rushing across the patio towards the door. Now my curiosity was at a peak... I figured she was rushing inside to spring the surprise on me.

It was a surprise, for sure. Stepping inside I didn’t see her or anything else that might’ve suggested anything special. As I called out to her I noticed there were no kids around. I called again and this time she answered and stepped out from the bathroom. I liked what I saw and immediately thought it was my surprise. She was wet part of the way to her knees. Wearing white knit pants it was VERY obvious and within seconds, so was something else. As I approached her she mumbled something about this not being in her plans. It may not have been but I liked it anyway. We stood there in the short hall as she proceeded to explain the situation.

In mid morning she got a call from Bill, the new principal (and neighbor) asking if there was any way possible for her to come in to teach. There was an emergency and with Elle living so close to the school (five minutes) he thought of her. As I’ve mentioned, Elle’s mother didn’t like being called to watch Kaye on short notice. Somehow Elle prevailed and she agreed to pick her up at the school. Elle had washed up before the call so all she did was throw on a skirt, grab Kaye and take off. The transfer went off fine and Elle found herself in Jean’s class making her day. By the close of school Jean had been invited to a sleep-over at a friends house. Both our girls met up with Elle for the ride home but, when Anne heard Jean was going to spend the night at a friends house she pleaded to do the same. She and one of Ginger’s daughters were quite friendly and she’d been told she could stay over at any time. So... Elle proceeded to pack up their things and to deliver them with the intention of picking Kaye up on her route back. But... Elle’s father hadn’t seen Kay in quite a while and persuaded her to spend the night. That wasn’t a problem because Elle always had a supply of clothes at her mother’s house for ‘emergencies’. With all that being said I was beginning to wonder just what Elle’s surprise really was since she’d indicated that her wetting was not planned.

It turned out the surprise was that we’d have a night alone, without the kids, to do whatever we (she) wanted. She’d thought we could stop by the pizza place which was on the way to a movie she wanted to see. All I could do was smile. She thought that was mean but as much of a good idea as hers was, to me the surprise still was her wet pants. I was hard as a rock and she knew it. But I did have to ask what had actually happened to cause it.

When she got back home after dropping the girls off she went out to the clothes line to take down the wash she’d done first thing in the morning. In her rush to do it before I got home she’d managed to drop a few pieces on the lawn. After depositing the wash basket on the patio table she retraced her steps to retrieve the wayward items. She’d meant to use the toilet when she got home but saw the wash and headed there first. Then, when she stooped down to pick the dropped items up she let out a big spurt. She was rushing inside to get to the toilet when I pulled up. But, going up the steps she started to go. Once in the bathroom she could only turn and sit on the toilet peeing through everything.

I stepped back and took a look and knew I had to have a picture. It was an honest to goodness ‘accident’ and I wanted it for posterity. As soon as I mentioned it she told me it was going to “cost me” and I didn’t care. Without taking a breath she announced we were going to the movies and I wasn’t to say anything about the choice. That wasn’t a bad deal in my mind. I countered with my having complete choice of how and where the picture would be taken and she just shrugged. I had to run upstairs to fetch the camera and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw there were two exposures left.
wet...wet...wet
 The movie was to start at 7:30 or so and we had a 20 minute drive so there wasn’t going to be time to stop and eat. We ended up slapping some peanut butter and jelly (always had a ton of each in the house!) on some bread and grabbed a couple of cans of soda. I was still in my suit pants and white shirt and Elle had slipped out of her wet things, washed up and put on dry panties (multiple, of course) and slacks. I appreciated that she put on white ones again because the panties I selected were chosen to give off a nice VPL.

We were about half way there when I finally asked what the movie was called. When she said Camelot I didn’t have a clue as to what it was about. She told me I’d probably not like it as she knew I wasn’t a big fan of ‘olden times’ and this was set in the 1800’s. My thought was that I could survive it as I had my picture. What she didn’t mention was that it had a romantic theme to it as well. Let me just say that it could’ve been worse... the music was excellent... but I spent most of the time thinking about getting home and what (I hoped) was to come.

To be continued...   


2 comments:

oldblue said...

Great pic. She must have been the start of the hot teacher look as I never had one even close.

Pantymaven said...

OB... the best I ever had would've only been classified as "cute"... if that.