Saturday, May 07, 2016

AUTUMN ... now the changes (Part 143d)

AUTUMN ... now the changes (Part 143d)

Elle really liked the movie (I didn’t) and was in a happy mood. When we exited the theater she pointed to the the ice cream parlor right across the street and said she wanted a cone. She hardly ever ate Ice cream but rather than say anything I decided to keep my mouth shut to preserve the good mood she was in. The place was owned and run by a high school classmate and her husband. We’d stopped in a from time to time. Stacy had ‘blossomed’ as a mother and was now actually quite attractive. "Mousy" would have been an apt description of her in high school and when she got married the weekend of graduation it surprised everyone. She and Elle had been somewhat friendly but were never really close but whenever we stopped in Stacy seemed genuinely interested in how Elle (and I) were doing. It was a nice diversion (and good ice cream to boot).

As soon as we walked in the door at home it was obvious that Elle and I were on the same wave length. I remember we didn’t waste much time on ‘playing around’ and also remember that the sex was, for us, rather ‘intense’. So much so that we both fell asleep right after. I woke up to find a wet bed. I shook Elle to wake her and she let out a bit of moan. There were two things she hadn’t done... activated her alarm clocks and put on her night time "package". Neither of us wanted to get up to change the bedding so Elle just grabbed a beach towel from the linen closet to spread over the wetness. She visited the bathroom and then put on a partial “package” and climbed back in bed. The next thing I knew it was daylight.

Elle had a field trip planned for her 4 H group so she didn’t want to dally too long in bed. But, when I started playing around she didn’t push me away. The next thing I knew we were back at it again. THAT, for sure, was something we didn’t do very often. Personally, I liked having ‘morning delight’ more than sex at night. It was certainly more than a “quickie” but not by much. We finished off by showering together... a nice way to end the ‘surprise’ she had for me the day before.

Ginger was to assist Elle with the trip for the group because it was to see the dairy where her husband, Jon, (the milkman) got his milk. The ten girls that were 4 H members along with a couple of Gingers younger kids were to meet at our house at 9:30am. The dairy farm was right across the road so it wasn’t a big trip. Jean had spent the night at her best friend Brenda’s house and I was to go get her around 9am when I went to pick up Kaye from Elle’s mother. Just as I was leaving the house I saw Barbara duck through the hedge and headed for me. She’d come over to ask if the girls wanted to cheer with her and some of her other cheerleader friends. I explained that they weren’t home and would be busy the rest of the morning. She seemed disappointed and turned to head back through the hedge. I stood and watched her and could see a nice VPL as she did. The band legs showed through her pants as did the crotch line. I remember thinking that even though I’d seen it quite a few times I still wasn’t tired of the view.

After all the kids and the other chaperones were assembled they headed off for about a quarter mile trip. I was left to watch Kaye who wasn’t all that happy to be left behind so I opened up the playhouse for her. Without her older sisters to boss her around she was quite contented. While out there I could hear some noise from next door so walked across the back property line to see what was going on. I had to walk up to the garage to see and it was Barbara’s brothers beating on an old wash tub. The last time I’d seen one of them was at my grandparents house. Heading back to my property I spied their wash line. Not knowing if anyone was around I decided to pass up walking over to it... but I sure was looking that way.

I thought having no real plan for the day was perfect for me. I went out of my way to please Elle hoping to store up some ‘points’ for the future. I had no idea that she would send me on a ‘mission’. After returning from the dairy they went to the Presbyterian church undercroft (basement) to start their Christmas sewing project. Once there it was discovered that whoever was to pick up the needed materials... didn’t. So at Elle's request I headed back to the town where I worked. I decided to take the back road. By taking that route it took me though the neighborhood where Joanie lived. I still hadn’t gotten together with Laura about how to explain where she’d gotten the panties Joanie wanted and I needed to get that done. If I’d been in town without being on a ‘mission’ there were a number of things I would’ve done but... I got the material and headed back.

The Presbyterian church was the biggest church in town and their undercroft (basement) was more than three times the size of my church. When I walked in Elle and her helpers were reviewing how to use the sewing machines. I didn’t recognize a couple of the women so after giving her the material stayed around to check them out. One, a tall (5’10 at least) brunette, was quite attractive. Without being obvious, I followed her movements for a few minutes. I was rewarded for my patience when I saw her bending over picking up something from the floor. If you’ve ever watched a tall woman bend over at the waist you know how tight the material covering her backside, be it a skirt or slacks, can get. All I could think was... WOW!

Later, at home, I casually asked who the “new” women I’d seen were. She questioned why I wanted to know and I should’ve been prepared... but I wasn’t. That little discussion undid all the ‘points’ I thought I’d made during the day. I did manage to elicit an answer as to who the tall woman was and she turned out to be the wife of the new owner of the popular roadhouse (bar/restaurant) in town. It was a bit of a shock in that I didn’t even know it had been for sale. I did know that it’s popularity had increased after the fire that burned out Bebe’s parents restaurant earlier in the year. But the ‘damage’ had been done.

To be continued...  

2 comments:

badside said...

Poof! And with a single question, hours of goodwill disappeared into thin air! ;^) LOL, we've all been there PM! Hope to read more about the tall lady in the future.

Pantymaven said...

BS... That still happens... :-)