Tuesday, August 30, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Christmas (Part 148a)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Christmas (Part 148a)

With the purchase of the house the previous few Christmases had been pretty sparse when it came to gifts. It’d been my intention to try and make it up this year. I’d made some extra money painting signs and there was the money Elle made substitute teaching. What had gotten in the way of my plans was work, especially the effort that had gone into the conversion. I’d manage to buy and put aside some things for Elle during the year but it was the kids I wanted to provide for. As I’d just written in the previous part, Elle, perturbed by my unavailability to go shopping for them had gone off to the mall with them. But, being of a practical nature she’d concentrated more on clothes than toys. The older two were reaching the stage that they wanted to pick out what they wore so they weren’t adverse to it. There was no time to do much more than look in the Sears, Montgomery Ward and Penney’s Christmas catalogs and pick out toys we thought they might like. The older two loved playing board games so I focused on that. Elle reminded me that they, being girls, were very much interested in dolls and the things that went with them. Before I knew it we had accumulated a rather large list. Even though I hated to be in debt I decided to apply for credit from both Penney’s and Montgomery Ward. I’d had the Sears card since our days living in the mobile home. I know I took a deep breath when we placed the orders but I was committed to making this a Christmas they’d remember.

A tradition we’d started with the first Christmas that Jean (the oldest) was old enough to remember was to put the tree up on Christmas eve for Santa to decorate when he brought the presents. It meant getting a lot done in a short time. All I really remember is that it seemed like as soon my head hit the pillow there were calls from the girls asking if they could get up. I’d go down the stairs first to check to see if Santa had come and turn on the tree lights. I had the camera ready for pictures as they came down. The number of presents were enhanced by the fact that the clothes Elle had bought for them on the trip to the mall had been added to the pile of toys. We let them open theirs for a while and then  we opened a few of ours. Most of what I’d bought for Elle were small but things I knew she’d like. I took a lot of pictures even getting a few that exhibited her panties and that she was unaware of.

Because Elle had decreed that once we had our own house she was going to host Christmas dinner she had to break away to start to prepare for eleven people. I remained with the kids and pretended to be excited about their gifts. All I wanted was a few more hours of sleep but I knew that was at least 10 to 12 hours away. Elle's parents and brother appeared first. Her mother was a great cook and took over the kitchen allowing Elle to get washed up and changed. When my parents and brother arrived we decided that to keep everyone occupied we’d have the girls show off their presents. It pretty much worked and the turkey was served on time around 3pm. After finishing the main meal we had the girls put on a fashion show with their new clothes. When they were done the pumpkin and mince meat pies were served. My parents wanted to be home before dark and, much to my relief, that was enough to get Elle’s to follow shortly thereafter. As I watched their headlight disappear down the driveway I let out a big sigh of relief. It was short lived as the girls started right in wanting us to play their new games with them. I remember looking at Elle and watching her roll her eyes... but we went upstairs and changed into comfortable clothes.

They were in that stage where board games were played on the floor. I knew that was dangerous because it wasn’t going to take much for me to fall asleep. But... games we played. Kaye, the youngest didn’t understand why either Elle or I had to play for her. There was one game that the older girls had gotten years earlier that she understood enough to play without help so, to keep peace, we got it out. I decided to take some ‘family pictures’ of them playing games while they played. I’d been too tired to pay much attention to Elle. That is until I focused the camera on her lying on the floor. Wearing pink pants, I was sure I could see some dampness in her crotch. I called for her to turn and look at me and as she did I snapped a picture.

It wasn’t until she got up that she realized that she’d leaked a bit. With the bathroom right there she ducked in with me right behind her. I tried to get her to pee through her panties but she’d have none of it. I did manage to get her to not use toilet paper and to let me rub her. Even though I was really tired, feeling that sensuous wet spot had me awake, for sure. Since we were home I’d persuaded her not to wear ‘dribble panties’ and gotten her to wear ‘fancy’ panties. Wet nylon satin tricot was a special turn-on for me so I changed my approach and asked that if I could have a special Christmas present. She, too, was very tired and wasn’t overly receptive. With a resigned look on her face she asked what it was. Pretty much knowing that it’d have to be something that didn’t entail a lot of preparation I asked for one picture when we went to bed. I got a sour look from her but she didn’t say “No!”.

She asked for my honest opinion of just how wet she was. Even though the girls were aware of Elle’s ‘problem’ she didn’t like parading around showing wetness if she didn’t have to. I looked at my watch and seeing it was almost 9pm suggested that we start herding the kids up the stairs. She willingly agreed even though she knew there would be some vocal protests. As an appeasement we told them they could leave their lights on until 9:30pm. That, in itself, was a rarity and the older two went for it. It was sort of funny because Kaye was asleep on the floor as the words were spoken.
Bedtime

To be continued...  

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Santa came early for your readers. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say thanks to you and Elle.

badside said...

Nice pics PM (especially the last one!), thanks for sharing. Hope it all worked out with the switch over at the bank.

Pantymaven said...

OB... you are welcome! :-)

BS... Time will tell... :-)