Friday, August 12, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Peggy (Part 146f)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Peggy (Part 146f)

I hadn’t come up with a place by the time the party ended and I made sure I avoided her when everybody was leaving. I couldn’t, for the life of me, figure out what she wanted and it bothered me. I had enough on my mind planning for the busy period and the year end conversion of all our deposit records over to the service bureau. (and...I’ve avoided mentioning anything about the new branch and the hiring of the manager to oversee it...) On my way home I decided to just let it play out by itself.

I needed gas the next morning and stopped at James’ to fill up. Knowing I wouldn’t see him again before Christmas I decided to step into his office and wish him a merry one. As soon as he saw me, and before I could speak, he asked if I could do him an immense favor. I still owed him a few (even though hiring Peggy should’ve erased some of them) so asked what it was. He was just about to go pick Peggy up at home to drive her to work. The car that Peggy and her mother shared wouldn’t stay running and he was about to pick her up and drive her to work. Knowing I was headed there would save him time. Of course I said “Yes”.

I was pulling out of the station when it came to me that the problem of where my ‘private’ meeting with Peggy would be held was solved. It was just around 8:30am when I pulled into the driveway. Peggy popped her head out the side door of the house and when she saw it was me, smiled. I was glad that we were getting together in a time controlled situation. When we had met in the Board room it seemed to run on forever.

She started by explaining what their car was doing. I didn’t care and told her we only had a few minutes. The way I said it was probably a little harsh because she looked down at her lap. I could hardly hear her when she started to talk and didn’t really understand what she was saying... but kept my mouth shut. I did hear her say that she probably shouldn’t be talking to me about “this”. I was at a stop light and looked at her. She saw me and asked if we could pull over for a minute. I have to tell you that I was, by then, getting more impatient. I did as she asked and pulled into  a parking place. Once stopped I looked directly at her and, as nicely as I could muster the words, asked what “this” was.

She was, by then, embarrassed and I could see it in her cheeks. She told me that she’d done as I suggested with her panties, sanitary panties and pads and it made the situation better. But she hadn’t had a “crisis” to test it all out. By then she was back to having her head down on her chest and talking into her lap. I only said one word... “And?”. She then looked up and kind of blurted out that she “tinkled” some to find out if it worked. Oh my heart! I didn’t know what to say so didn’t say anything. She went on and said it seemed to work but didn’t think the one pad was enough. Remaining silent, I listened to her tell me that later she did it again with two pads. My bulge had grown to the point that it was pushing my pants into the bottom of the steering wheel. Looking at her, I saw this naive young girl, vulnerable to a fault, and started worrying that I’d really created a problem for myself. What she said next was another surprise. She told me she wanted me to know that it worked better with the two and thought I should know so I could tell Elle.

I felt I had to thank her but really felt guilty. For a brief second I thought about telling her the truth about Elle and that she mostly used the pads at night and that she often wore ‘dribble’ panties during the day. I dropped that thought almost as soon as it popped into my head. As I started to pull away I knew I needed to change the subject but I wasn’t ready to discuss her work performance yet so remained quiet. It was Peggy who broke the silence when she announced that she’d gone looking for the panties I’d given her back when we still lived in the mobile home and had found them. I don’t remember if I said anything but my ‘antenna’ was up waiting to hear what she was going to add to that. She told me she was disappointed that they still didn’t fit. As soon as she said it I knew why... she was at least fifteen pounds heavier than back then. I took a quick glance at her as she asked if she could buy some more of the same ones but a size or two larger. I know there was a surprised look on my face because that was something I would never have guessed.

I immediately wished I hadn’t pulled out from the curb. It took me a few seconds to totally grasp the question. I told her that the friend who owned the company (Willy) that made them had sold it. I wasn’t looking at her but I heard her make a sound of disappointment. I immediately told her that he now owned a different one and that if she wanted to see the catalog for it I’d bring it to her father’s gas station. She didn’t answer and I didn’t push it. Then I told her I wanted to leave her off in front of the bus stop so there wouldn’t be any unwanted ‘questions’. As we pulled up I told her that I had some samples if she was interested. Getting out of the car she stopped and said something like “that would be nice”.

By the time I got inside I was wondering what other surprises I was going to face that day. Thankfully, none of them had anything to do with Peggy. But the day was busy enough that I never had a chance to think about the sample panties for her. That came on the way home. I now had two ‘stashes’. One for the new panties that I gotten from Willie and the other for the others I’d  collected over the years. Neither was in a place I could get to without Elle being out of the house. I’d also thought more about the whole conversation with Peggy in the morning and became tempted to just forget about the whole thing.

To be continued...  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That sure was an interesting commute! :^) Wonder if Peggy noticed your excitement?

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... You're right! ... and No, I don't thinks so. Her eyes were either looking in her lap or looking straight at mine.