Sunday, August 28, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Conversion (Part 147e)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Conversion (Part 147e)

When Liz, Laura and Bette arrived at the back door I was shocked to see Joanie with them. I had to ask what was up with that. Laura was still living at Joanie’s house during weekdays but was at home on the weekends. Having to come in to work on New Years day and without the buses running she needed a ride. But her ride was way too early so she went to Joanie’s house. Joanie, with nothing to do for the day decided to come in with Laura to see if there was anything she could do to help. I was happy for two reasons; the first being I always enjoyed seeing her and the second was the more eyes we had working the earlier we’d get out of there. What took me a minute to recognize was that she was wearing a pair of pants that might just give off a VPL. They were a gray flannel but seemed fitted enough to possibly show. I immediately paired her up to work with Letitia hoping to speed her productivity up a bit.

Liz and Bette headed upstairs with Laura following. It was while I watched her climb the stairs that it came to me that possibly she and Joanie were wearing panties that I’d provided to them. That was a bit of a rush. Their job was to check the journal print out totals from the service bureau against the bank’s general ledger. On the previous day our group doing the checking had identified almost $10,000 in corrections that had been made. The ones found on this day would have to wait until the next day but by having the dollar amount, Liz and Bette could reconcile them back to the general ledger. I was hoping there wouldn’t be too many as Tuesday was going to be a crazy day on it’s own without having to load them into the system.

By noon there were only two teller machine journals left to check. It was obvious that the those who were finished were anxious to leave but I didn’t think it was fair. Of course, Letitia was one still working. Seeing the others milling about ended up making her nervous and she dropped the journal she was working on. The journals were just rolls of paper about nine inches wide and when hers hit the floor it unrolled. Joanie made a stab at catching it but only succeeded in making it roll further away. My reaction was to curse (to myself) but for only a few seconds. As Joanie caught up to it she bent down from the waist to grab it. I had a ‘double feature“... a DP (down pants) and VPL (visible panty line). My first glance was at the waist. I was close enough to confirm the elastic was from SanSoucie panties. It was no big thing but it made me feel good to see her wearing them. With her working upstairs on a daily basis I’d mostly see her arriving and leaving work as she walked across the lobby. I’d actually not seen her that much and when I did, being Winter and with her wearing a coat made it impossible to see anything. It had taken a few seconds for her to corral the roll of paper which gave me a chance to focus on her bottom. The distinctive diamond shape of the SansSoucie panties was vivid even through the gray flannel. Up to that point it was the highlight of the day!

When I projected that we’d be done before 1pm everybody agreed that they didn’t want us to go out to get food. With that decided Lorie stepped in and relieved Letitia from her checking duties. Bret had been keeping tabs on the net amount that would have to be changed the next day and when Lorie called out her number there was a fairly loud ”Hooray!“ coming forth. When I delivered the total dollar amount upstairs to Liz and Bette I told them that I was about to let all the people working downstairs leave. I hadn’t thought about it because I was including myself in that group but Bette asked if either Bret or I was staying until they were through. I could see she was concerned so said that I’d wait. I really didn’t want to stay but knew Bret’s mother was visiting him and it would be nice to let him go as well.

After Bret and I got everything locked up in the fire vaults he left. I’d told Elle back on Friday night that it would probably be after 5pm before she’d see me but with the lack of communication between us I wasn’t sure she remembered so called to remind her. There was no answer which, to me, wasn’t a good sign. After that I headed back upstairs to see how they were doing. Laura was working with Joanie on binding the computer print outs. This was going to be our ‘bible’ as far as disputes were concerned. We were to get a new one each day but his one was critical as a reference point. As I mentioned earlier, I’d watched Laura climb the stairs and had wondered if she was wearing the panties I’d given her. Wearing a coat she didn’t give me a chance then to find out. However, she wasn’t wearing one now. As casually as I could I kept my eyes on her backside, waiting for my chance. It didn’t come and didn’t come. I knew Liz and Bette were getting close to the numbers they were looking for so thought, for sure, I wasn’t going to see what I’d been hoping to see. I was thinking that I’d actually gotten more that I could’ve hoped for with the unexpected arrival of Joanie.

Liz called out the final number and stood up. Time to go home. It was around 4pm which was still good. I was chatting with her when I saw something I’d been waiting for... Laura bending over. It was to pick up her pocket book from under the table. I was in mid sentence (and I do remember it vividly as Liz thought I was choking) when I saw in almost slow motion, Laura bend over at the waist and sort of hover there for a second. Wearing some sort of denim pants, (definitely not jeans) I could see not only the diamond shape but also the pseudo band legs of SansSoucie panties. I know I had to have been holding my breath. Liz asked me, again, if I was OK and that was enough to bring me out of my 'trance’.

The drive home was good. Everything had gone well and I felt that we at the bank were as prepared as could be for our first day ‘on-line’. As for me, personally, it had been a good weekend as well... a pair of panties that were totally new to me and a couple of refreshing ‘views’ from two people I really liked.

To be continued... 

2 comments:

badside said...

What a turn on it must have been, knowing you were the source for their intimates!

Pantymaven said...

BS... It really was! :-)