Wednesday, October 12, 2016

ANOTHER YEAR.. with new adventures (Part 151i)

ANOTHER YEAR... new adventures (Part 151i)

**************************************
BRAIN FADE... I was really tired the other night when I wrote the closing part of the previous post (Part 151h) and completely overlooked my notes. Having said that... here’s more. Sorry ‘bout that.
***************************************

With a memory of Barbara’s DP fresh in my mind and a burning desire to know about the two waist elastics I’d seen I headed for home. The first thing I smelled when I walked in was an apple pie baking in the oven. It had been months since the last one. Elle was at the kitchen sink and as soon as she saw me I saw a big smile on her face. It had been a week since I’d seen the last one. An apple pie and a smile... for sure, something was up. It turned out that Gracie’s letter of thanks and Elle’s panties had come that day. As soon as she told me I wanted to see the letter but she wouldn’t show it to me. I had to settle for her being in a good mood and a fresh, warm apple pie. It was mid afternoon but I asked if I could have a piece while it was still warm. Under normal circumstances she would’ve held me at bay saying it was for dinner. But, she cut me a big piece and, on the plate, I could see the steam rising from it. While I waited for it to cool she nodded her head for me to follow her. I asked where the girls were and she pointed to the den. I thought that was where she was taking me but she stopped and turned into the bathroom. Another surprise!. Now I was really wondering what was in that letter.

Sitting down on the toilet with her panties down, I wasn't sure what she had in mind. It turned out that she managed to save some for when she stood up. With my hand between her legs it was certainly enough for a substantial ‘rising’. Because the girls were right around the corner she didn’t let me 'visit' very long. However, after week of no touching it was a major improvement, enough for me to start thinking about bedtime.

The pie, as always, was scrumptious. When the girls discovered me eating it they wanted some too. By the time we’d all finished so was half the pie. Elle had sat down with us which surprised me. Knowing her panties were wet I thought, for sure, she’d go upstairs to change. When it was time to clear the table I could see a nice wet spot on her rear. As I’ve written a number of times in prior posts, the older girls were well aware of Elle’s ‘problem’ and had been well schooled about saying anything about it. Kaye, at a little over three years old, sort of understood but as Elle walked away from the table blurted out ”Mommy’ you wet your pants!“. It was actually funny because the older two were all over her telling her not to ever talk about that. I thought Elle would promptly go and change... but she didn’t. We all ended up playing games on the living room floor. I wasn’t sure just what was going through Elle’s mind but I sure was enjoying it. My hope for some bedtime ‘action’ did come to fruition. It had been some time since the last and I do remember that my performance was less than sterling. As we snuggled up to go to sleep I remember thinking that I’d do better in the morning. However, when morning arrived we found that the 7am alarm hadn’t gone off. Since I was the vestryman on duty at the early service at church I had to hustle to get there to open the doors... and there would be no time for ‘amour’. However, upon my return Elle made me waffles for breakfast... almost as good as sex. (NOT!)

Monday was shaping up to be a ‘bear’ of a day what with Friday being so slow because of the snow. Many of the ‘regulars’ who would usually come in to cash their paychecks hadn’t, plus, we were still in the 'busy period'. My focus was on having all the tellers prepared for the expected onslaught. What I hadn’t figured on was when the snow was plowed in the parking lot it ended up being pushed to the back and in such a way that we lost a whole bunch of parking places. So... some of the customers were ‘steamed’ because they had a hard time finding a place to park. As if that wasn’t enough, we had intermittent interruptions with the phone lines. Basically, there were a lot of unhappy customers.

What really blindsided me was when I started hearing some employees asking when they were to receive their money from the retirement plan. The only three people who knew that the dollar amounts were ready were Trish, Hobie and me. I knew I hadn’t ‘leaked' it and was positive that Hobie wouldn’t do such a thing. That left Trish and I felt terrible when I asked her if she’d mentioned it to anyone. When she said she hadn’t she gave me a ‘look’ that I hadn’t seen from her going all the way back to right after I’d started. I was really puzzled and turned to Hobie to warn him that there were some ‘rumblings’ going around. I don’t remember him saying anything but I do remember him leaving his desk and heading for the elevator.

I’ll admit I was a bit concerned about the possibility of J J  finding that his picture was missing. I’m not sure if it was wishful thinking on my part or not but I felt somewhat confident that with all the other pieces of paper in that drawer that it would be a while before he made the discovery. When the phone rang and I picked it up to hear J J’s voice... I held my breath. He was mad... actually, he was pissed... but not directly with me.

It turned out that the source of the question of where the retirement money was had came from him. He was calling me to say he didn’t understand why he’d just gotten reamed out by Bert and Hobie for asking. I only asked him one question and it was to ask him just who he asked about the money. He told me it was the lady who was his assistant. She was a long time employee and one who was going to be getting a fair amount of money back. As soon as he told me I knew what had happened. She was the ‘gossip queen’ of the bank. I also knew why he’d gotten an earful and that was because, typical J J, he didn’t think the situation through. If he’d asked me, the person who’d worked on the project (and a bank officer) or Hobie it would’ve stayed quiet. I wanted to call him an A__ H___ right then and there but Bret had a customer at his desk.

When Hobie returned to his desk I could see he was not very happy. I knew better than to say anything. A few minutes later he called to me to say there was going to be a special Board of Trustees meeting on Wednesday, a week earlier than the regularly scheduled one. I asked if it had to do with the retirement money and he nodded that it did but it was primarily to finalize the contract on the new branch office. I’d just about forgotten about that. I thought he was finished but he closed by saying that the owner of the local radio station would be there as well. It had been a very interesting morning!

To be continued...
  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoy reading your posts PM. Can't wait to read what went on at the meeting.

Bad

oldblue said...

I see no reason you should not get the branch managers position as you seem to be the go to guy in your present job.

Pantymaven said...

BS... thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure you'll be pleased with some of the upcoming posts... :-)

OB... In reading your comment I had the eerie feeling that you've either read my outline or have ESP because the last post in this thread (Part 151) concerns that very subject.