Sunday, September 03, 2017

SUMMER HEAT... so much going on (Part 161m)

SUMMER HEAT… so much going on (Part 161m)

We had a new race committee chairman. An older man, he was relatively new to the club. His granddaughter was in the junior program and he wanted to something to help the club. He claimed to have had past experience in running races and it seemed like a good idea. However, it was his idea to have the women race with the guys and, as I previously mentioned, I had my doubts about it being a good idea but kept it pretty much to myself. It turned out that I was right. The only female who had any real racing experience was Bobbi and that was as a crew, not as a skipper. Right after the start the trouble began. I’m not going to give a lesson on sailing/racing rules here but it was obvious that most of the women didn’t know some of even the most basic of them. Boats were hitting boats and most of the collisions were caused by the females. Fortunately, I wasn’t involved but I was very concerned that Elle was, or would be, so kept looking behind me to see just what was happening. The wind was relatively calm so when I saw one of the boats had turned over it didn’t seem right. I turned my boat around to go see what had happened and to make sure everybody was OK. The first thing I saw was Bobbi trying to get the boat that had flipped turned back right side up. To do it a person would have to climb up and stand on the dagger board which, with the boat on its side, was parallel to the water. Approaching the boat I watched as Bobbie, now standing on it, was reaching forward to grasp the deck of the boat and to try and use her weight to pull it towards her to right it. In so doing her now very wet backside was facing me and it was truly a sight to behold. There was no doubt about anything when it came to her panties… bikini and light blue in color. But the best part was to see the crotch line. Her shorts were literally plastered to her bottom and the material looked like tissue paper.

No one was hurt and the damage to the boats (thankfully, not ours) was minimal. There were a few of the guys who had turned back with me and abandoned the race. We decided to head the women back to shore and, knowing there was to be only one race and that there was no way for us to catch up with the rest of the racers, accompanied them. Back on the beach it was decided that some lessons were needed before the women raced again. It was Bobbi who suggested that it might be a good time to go over just what had gone wrong. As she spoke I was looking at her (crotch) and could see a frontal VPL with the crotch line clearly showing through the material. I remember thinking that the only thing that would have made it absolutely perfect was if there had been a camel toe… but there wasn’t.

By the time the racers hit the beach I felt that those of us who were trying to teach the ladies had made some headway. A group of us had attempted to do it the previous Summer but it had been made painfully clear that there had been little retention. An appeal was made to some of the other male racers to see if any would be willing to do it again this Summer. The response was underwhelming but the husbands of the women who were there said they’d make an attempt. They chose Wednesday nights which, if the racecar motor got fixed, was not a good night for me. But at least there was a semblance of a plan in place as we started to pack up and head for home. As we did I saw a familiar face (and form) approaching us. It was “Big B”. I hadn’t seen him since we were at the racecar shop and he ponied up some money for tires.

He worked for a local marine parts and equipment company as an over the road salesman. He was usually gone from Monday morning through Friday and only home on the weekends. But I hadn’t seen him, even then, for almost a month. He told us his boss, the owner of the company, had decided to open a satellite operation in near the city and tapped him to do it. I could see from the way he was telling us that he clearly wasn’t happy about it. But, the reason he was there was to tell us he’d just finished putting his Lightning class sailboat in the water. He told me I was free to use it, even on the weekends, through July. He had me follow him to his car where he gave me the sails and other equipment. As we did the exchange I didn’t have the heart to tell him I really didn’t think I’d have time to use it. I thanked him and he took off.

Elle had headed for her mother’s to pick up the kids and I headed for home. At the top of the driveway I spied Barbara lying on her back on a towel out by the playhouse. She didn’t move even after I shut the car door so I walked out to see if she was OK. I’d forgotten that she was a deep sleeper and that when she’d stayed with us before, Elle had a hard time waking her up.  Knowing that Elle would soon be there I decided to wake her up. As I bent over to shake her arm I thought I noticed a slight discoloration in her crotch area. I really had to shake her to get a response and she was slow to wake. I immediately thought that she’d realize she was wet but she made no move to cover herself or to even acknowledge it. I told her I was surprised to find her back at the house and she said her friend’s family had company and she just didn’t feel all that comfortable. I helped her to get up and even then there was no sign that she even knew about the damp spot. When we got to the patio she spied one of our cats and bent over to pet it. I expected to see her backside wet but I really had to concentrate to pick up the continuation of the spot I’d seen on her front. I didn’t understand it. Once inside my plan was to take a shower and put on clothes. I thought she might go upstairs and change but she proceeded to go out onto the screened in porch. I was still puzzled and thought she might not even know… but I wasn’t going to say anything.

It took me but 15 or 20 minutes to be done and to join her on the porch. She was in the wicker rocking chair and seemed quite happy. I thought about trying to pick up on our conversation from the morning and since Elle and the kids weren’t back made a stab at it. I can’t remember exactly how I segued into it but basically asked her about the girl she ended up sitting with on the bus and just why she laughed when she seen Barbara’s puddle. I didn’t know how she’d react but she laughed again. At that point I begged her to tell me. I think she said she just couldn’t but I wouldn’t let go of the topic. Still laughing, she finally relented but hesitated as she started to explain. I did notice that her face seemed to be flushed as she started talking.

The puddle really wasn’t all Barbara’s. She didn’t deny that some of it was hers but the other girl had actually started it. It was when Barbara added to it the girl tried to hide her part in it and blamed Barbara for it. I had a feeling that that wasn’t the end of the story but Barbara told me that she’d gone way beyond where she should have stopped and made the ‘zipped’ sign across her lips. In sitting there and thinking about the situation I couldn’t hide the smile on my face and was hoping that I was doing a good job of hiding the bulge in my shorts.

To be continued…

3 comments:

oldblue said...

All in all a great day:-) Camel toes were rare in the days of hair, an unintentional poem.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading about Bobbi's shorts and imagining the two cheerleaders on the bus!
What a day for you!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

OB... knit pants (shorts or slacks) were what established "camel toes" as a beautiful thing to behold...

BS... as I wrote in the next post "...it was a day to remember!"